青い青い海となれ

青い青い海となれ

Apr 23, 2022
The season I hate the most is summer, of course heat and insects are so annoying but on top of that is the most crowded period of the year, it always been my hated season for that reason and especially now that i planned to go with SN.
I've chosen two places really dear to me to spend my final moments, one is the beach where i lived for some years and where i spent all my nights alone gazing at stars in my winter days, but in summer its always so crowded also during the night so it is not a safe place anymore and this makes me so angry rn.
Idk if postpone the day, in the end i have no hurry but i have almost everything and I'm really tired, or change the place, but it will not be the end I've planned and always dreamed of; and at least one only thing in my life, only one, I want it to go almost as I want

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, LifeHasNoOptIn, not-2-b-the-answer and 11 others
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I hate the Summer too. The heat is disgusting and muggy. When you want a peaceful time (or death) in the woods, the mosquitos are the worst. The days are the longest so everyone is outside blaring music, making noise in the evening hours. I'm TIRED OF THIS EARTH.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, natali4, Shu and 2 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I hate the summer too,. Agreed. Would much rather off myself in a beautiful fall/ winter thunderstorm with a gentle ( or strong ) breeze to ease me into my own demise.

Thoughts and prayers to you with whatever may happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: natali4 and artificial_ineptness
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that summer is the most depressing time of year. I hate the hot weather and the fact that there is more noise at that time of the year. I understand why you would be angry, other people really can ruin things and it can be frustrating when you have plans. I hope you find relief from your suffering in whatever you decide to do.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Summer always my best memories---Winter always my worst memories

N

nonamer

Jan 23, 2022
I can't stand summer as well. Outside of the heat which I don't like, people get more obnoxious and stupid for some reason. As if they've never felt heat before.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I hate summer too. It's when my triggers are out in full force.

Cancún

Cancún

Experienced
Apr 20, 2020
I hate summer lucky for me it's over I'm from South America

silverspring

silverspring

Feb 13, 2022
I, too, am a summer hater. Everyone talks about winter being their season of feeling terrible. Summer is definitely mine for so many reasons. I just can't do it, whatsoever.

S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
Yea I'm not looking forward to summer.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
K

Klo

Physical pain and depression
Mar 27, 2022
Same. Worst season of the year for me

Reactions: lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
There is a reason why people are more suicidal in the summer.

beginning of fall and beginning of spring are the sweet spots of weather.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I used to love summer before I ruined my life. Now, I hate it with a passion. The sun, heat, and everyone out having fun why I lay around here feeling sorry for myself and wishing I was dead.

• Wow
Reactions: houseofleaves
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
The season I hate the most is summer, of course heat and insects are so annoying but on top of that is the most crowded period of the year, it always been my hated season for that reason and especially now that i planned to go with SN.
I've chosen two places really dear to me to spend my final moments, one is the beach where i lived for some years and where i spent all my nights alone gazing at stars in my winter days, but in summer its always so crowded also during the night so it is not a safe place anymore and this makes me so angry rn.
Idk if postpone the day, in the end i have no hurry but i have almost everything and I'm really tired, or change the place, but it will not be the end I've planned and always dreamed of; and at least one only thing in my life, only one, I want it to go almost as I want
I Hate summer. It was a little more tolerable as a kid but now I really Hate it.

katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
Yup you and me both. I've never been a fan of summer. It's the worst season. I will never change how i feel about it