venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I hate seing so many beautiful people here.

I hate seing so much kindness and compassion.

I hate seing beautiful minds and beautiful souls.

I hate seing intelligence and culture.

I hate seing so much injustice.

I hate seing so much abuse.

I hate seing people I would love to have in my real life wanting to ctb or ctb-ing.

I hate how artsy and funny and wonderful most of you are and how bad life has treated you.

It's been days since I started imagining us, all together, on the most beautiful meadow, spending time together, laughing, sharing ideas, dancing, happy, enjoying ourselves and life and love and friendship.

I would love to meet you all in real life even though I don't think it's possible.

I just wanted to remind you all how wonderful and precious you are. How it breaks my heart that we're here and haven't met in different circumstances.
How you didn't deserve any of the things that you faced, even though you sometimes believe that…

I hate life for treating you this way my loves…

I wish you easier and happier days and if it comes to it, I wish you rest in peace…

Maybe we'll meet again some day

This isn't my goodbye thread. Just felt like writing this…♥️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: limeoctave, Myexit, Moonshinee and 76 others
dm1444

dm1444

Aug 3, 2023
Crying and smiling...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: limeoctave, halfwaydown2, bluebus and 6 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Beautiful words. Thankyou.🙏

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: halfwaydown2, Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
dm1444

dm1444

Aug 3, 2023
This is my musical masterpiece) i am not a musician. i play keyboards a bit. Very much in tune with the theme of the post. Love you all.

• Love
Reactions: limeoctave, Lost Magic, hopeisdead and 3 others
jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
thankyou stranger, wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and venin
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Thank you for writing this. I agree. So many sensitive and precious souls here. We dont deserve this pain

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, hopeisdead, Aya&Dazy and 3 others
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Beautiful words. Thankyou.🙏
♥️
thankyou stranger, wish you the best
You too 🫂
This is my musical masterpiece) i am not a musician. i play keyboards a bit. Very much in tune with the theme of the post. Love you all.

Thank you for sharing. The song that popped in my mind before seing your post was Staind - It's Been Awhile.

Love you too bro/sis 💙
Thank you for writing this. I agree. So many sensitive and precious souls here. We dont deserve this pain
🫶🏼

You have a huge heart ( you don't have to be a genius to figure that out 🤪) and I love your song 🫂

You should pursue this 💙

You just reminded me of this 🩵

I recommend it to everyone. It's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard 🌟🪽

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Duochrome-Seahorse and dm1444
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Your words mean a lot, thank you for being so understanding and I hope that regardless of what happens you are also able to find peace as well.

Thank you again..

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori and venin
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023

I hate seing people I would love to have in my real life wanting to ctb or ctb-ing.

I hate how artsy and funny and wonderful most of you are and how bad life has treated you.

It's been days since I started imagining us, all together, on the most beautiful meadow, spending time together, laughing, sharing ideas, dancing, happy, enjoying ourselves and life and love and friendship.

I would love to meet you all in real life even though I don't think it's possible.

I just wanted to remind you all how wonderful and precious you are. How it breaks my heart that we're here and haven't met in different circumstances.
How you didn't deserve any of the things that you faced, even though you sometimes believe that…

I wish you easier and happier days and if it comes to it, I wish you rest in peace…

That is the most beautiful message I've ever read. Thank you for making my day.

• Love
Reactions: halfwaydown2, Praestat_Mori and venin
Waterr

Waterr

The messiest Trans-Fem
Aug 21, 2023
Thank you for this ❤️

• Love
Reactions: venin and Praestat_Mori
cactusflower

cactusflower

here but not here
Apr 19, 2023
Thank you for your love venin 💜 always such a kind soul. Much needed words. No one deserves the pain that life throws at us.

• Love
Reactions: hopeisdead, Praestat_Mori and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Your words mean a lot, thank you for being so understanding and I hope that regardless of what happens you are also able to find peace as well.

Thank you again..
🫂♥️

Thank you.

Glad you felt what I put in there when writing it 🫶🏼🤗
That is the most beautiful message I've ever read. Thank you for making my day.
It was from the bottom of my heart 🫂♥️

Last edited:
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I agree. Bless your heart :heart:

This is a beautiful piece. Thanks for sharing. Great job!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dm1444 and venin
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Thank you for your kind words

• Love
Reactions: venin
caraphernelia

caraphernelia

what’s so good about picking up the pieces
Aug 24, 2023

I was feeling pretty down today but this has made me feel a bit better :) thank you for this venin 💗

A

aetherless

Aug 27, 2023

I'm new here, but I yearn for this so bad 😞 thank you.

• Love
Reactions: venin