Not_A_Seagull

Not_A_Seagull

Jul 6, 2022
Im not in school as of right now (before anyone gets the idea of me being underage i am above the age of 18) but school was a nightmare, the insane expectation from parents, the loneliness, the grades, the mean classmates, standardized testing, I hated school. I forget like 97% after the school year was over anyway so learning it was basically meaningless

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ethereal Knight, chloramine, GentleJerk and 4 others
FML_

FML_

Jun 26, 2022
Yeah fuck school, straight up

Reactions: Luu, chloramine and Klophy
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, school was just another place of misery for me as well.

Reactions: chloramine and MentalStefan
MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
I hated school as well even if I always got good marks. Being bullied and ostracized made me absolutely hate school

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine and Klophy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Schools are just a way to torture people. My experience with education was very horrible and I am one of those people who is not suited for anything academic at all. To me it is cruel to force people to learn pointless information for the sake of it and spend many hours in an unpleasant environment. I always felt ill when I had to go there. I have many bad memories from when I was a teenager and of course even back then I wanted to die. To me it is not surprising that so many young people are suicidal. It is unfair how people are forced to exist just to suffer, and I so wish that I was never born at all.

Reactions: DiscT, Julgran, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
I get it, I hated school too and couldn't wait to get out. I doubled up my junior and senior years so that I could get out a year faster. People said I would regret it but I never have.

In college, I thought it was a lot better. You get to pick a lot of classes, your schedule, and have way more freedom then in high school. Also, there's no where near the amount of bullying that goes on in highschool and I think it's easier to meet new people. Unfortunately, I think the chances of being sexually assaulted or raped are higher in college so you do have to be on alert.

Reactions: chloramine
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Yeah, I understand. The only good thing about school for me, was that my friends were there.

I went to circus school for a while though, that was actually good all 'round.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers and chloramine
R

rancidJLJL

Jun 15, 2022
school is just a test of compliance. A medium to brainwash. I dropped out early and still regret spending as much time there as I did. And I now have a high paying career. There are plenty of better ways of learning stuff.

Reactions: DiscT and Ethereal Knight
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I love studying. I hate schools though. They are bad structured, there is mean bullies everywhere (I was bullied until I left). And I also hate college now cause its fake and just a business (too late for me to fix my mistake).

Reactions: DiscT
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
ooo another place to get bullied and rejected. we need more of those.
honestly not against school, i had like 2% above average but the people....the people are what makes school suck.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde vocĂŞ caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
I suspect that outlawing homeschooling is a big part of that puzzle.

if it was legal (which varies from country to country, of course), there'd be at least one more option available.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
School was awful for me too but I think it can also be a good time if all goes well you have friends and so on