• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

daee

daee

Estou tão cansada, pqp.
May 2, 2024
It's extremely tiring, studying all day, not having time for anything, to live, school completely suffocates me and even more so my friends know that I have depression and anxiety and they literally don't know how to deal with me, they are afraid to talk to me, that's it. I was 100% discouraged from not going to school anymore, having to take strong medication to sleep and spending the rest of the day sleeping in the classroom until the end, that's what I had done the days I was going to school, now I spent the whole last week without going, I never wanted to go to school again, but my grandmother suffocates me even more here at home with emotional blackmail for me to try to go to school, this manages to discourage me even more, I dont think there is much difference between a school and a prison, having to kill myself studying only to not get a pleasant result in the end, dreaming big is beautiful but when you see the cruel reality it is devastating. I hate school so much, I hate my life to the extreme. Sorry if some things dont make sense, dont speak English well

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dogbreath and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Your English is good! What kind of school r u talking about? School/learning/studies can be stressful, do u have any official diagnosis in regards of MH issues why it's difficult for you?

• Love
Reactions: daee, todiefor and Myforevercharlie
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
The fun part is, once you are done with school you will start working full-time which isn't better at all. What you experience now will most likely last until you get your pension. Welcome to the hamster wheel of society!

Reactions: daee, shego1217 and Shimidori
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
If it's too stressful, why not defer next year, work and put money to one side and go for the 25/26 academic year? Most colleges and universities are well set up for students coming and going like that. And depending on what you're studying, you might even be able to get work in something that's relevant to your field of study.

Reactions: daee, Praestat_Mori and todiefor
daee

daee

Estou tão cansada, pqp.
May 2, 2024
Your English is good! What kind of school r u talking about? School/learning/studies can be stressful, do u have any official diagnosis in regards of MH issues why it's difficult for you?
Tysm. I didnt quite understand ur question, is it talking about university/high school and things like that? And no, I just think that school demands a lot from me, it drains my energy to the maximum, it's a heavy workload, as if I were in an endurance test, well I understand that I'm in my final year on School but it's still extremely exhausting, I feel I'm going to go crazy, like putting my mental health on a tightrope
The fun part is, once you are done with school you will start working full-time which isn't better at all. What you experience now will most likely last until you get your pension. Welcome to the hamster wheel of society!
You're totally right anyway life sucks
If it's too stressful, why not defer next year, work and put money to one side and go for the 25/26 academic year? Most colleges and universities are well set up for students coming and going like that. And depending on what you're studying, you might even be able to get work in something that's relevant to your field of study.
It's a good idea but to be honest I dont have many options

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori