• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rec

rec

Mostly lurking
Nov 2, 2020
I hurt myself badly a few days ago. I called 111 and they said they are sending an ambulance. I am on the top floor of the student house, so I decided to wait in the kitchen on the bottom floor. I messaged the group chat saying not to go into the kitchen. Everyone decided that my own business is their business and rushed into the kitchen. M said we need to stop the bleeding (it was not bleeding anymore) and said she is going to press a towel onto it. I said don't do that. She kept nagging until I said ok.

Two housemates, M and T came with me to the hospital in an uber. They flirted while I cried right next to them.

I found out yesterday that they told my university what happened ( I am on a course which could result in me having to have a year off if they found out). We had a talk tonight about why they did that. They think I should have a year off. I said I would ctb if it came down to that. I also let them know that self harm is not a big deal. I got 10 stitches yesterday. I started when I was 11.

Behind my back they called security. I said I never said that I was going to ctb. I asked if they are going to get in trouble for a false report. They said no. I then told them that M was planning an overdose on paracetamol and had 10 boxes in her room and had done it before and had her stomach pumped. I was just retaliating at this point. I know it was bad of me.

They spoke to M. As they were speaking T said that I said that M does crack all day. I said I never said that and told him that I said she was going to overdose on paracetamol. They are making things up about me. After, M came back, happy. I left for a bit and came back. M then called 999 ( I saw it on her phone as she walked out ). I said I saw the number she called and T asked what number it was. I told him.

Why are they doing things behind my back so much? I never said I was going to ctb soon. They are just retaliating. They want me to get kicked out of the university. They want to ruin my life even more.

I missed a week of university because I am not allowed in with a cough. I still haven't caught up. I was going to catch up enough tonight for the MANDATORY workshop tomorrow but I guess I can't. At this point they might make me have a year off. At that point I would ctb.

I have smuggled blades into psychiatric units before, so I am hiding blades on my body now. Or I could ctb now while I have the chance by partial suspension. I wanted to get something else to use while I used that method, though, and I don't have it yet. It was just to make it more comfortable and to reduce SI. Also I really wanted my last meal to be something nice like a takeaway pizza (don't judge I really like pizza) and not literally the worst chips and curry I have ever had. I could go and get a pizza now? One time someone called the police on me who called 999 on me for being suicidal and they took 12 hours to arrive.

Sorry it's long. I don't have anyone else I can tell these things. Sorry if it's all over the place. Hopefully you understand where I am coming from.

Should I go and get a pizza?
I hurt myself badly a few days ago. I called 111 and they said they are sending an ambulance. I am on the top floor of the student house, so I decided to wait in the kitchen on the bottom floor. I messaged the group chat saying not to go into the kitchen. Everyone decided that my own business is their business and rushed into the kitchen. M said we need to stop the bleeding (it was not bleeding anymore) and said she is going to press a towel onto it. I said don't do that. She kept nagging until I said ok.

Two housemates, M and T came with me to the hospital in an uber. They flirted while I cried right next to them.

I found out yesterday that they told my university what happened ( I am on a course which could result in me having to have a year off if they found out). We had a talk tonight about why they did that. They think I should have a year off. I said I would ctb if it came down to that. I also let them know that self harm is not a big deal. I got 10 stitches yesterday. I started when I was 11.

Behind my back they called security. I said I never said that I was going to ctb. I asked if they are going to get in trouble for a false report. They said no. I then told them that M was planning an overdose on paracetamol and had 10 boxes in her room and had done it before and had her stomach pumped. I was just retaliating at this point. I know it was bad of me.

They spoke to M. As they were speaking T said that I said that M does crack all day. I said I never said that and told him that I said she was going to overdose on paracetamol. They are making things up about me. After, M came back, happy. I left for a bit and came back. M then called 999 ( I saw it on her phone as she walked out ). I said I saw the number she called and T asked what number it was. I told him.

Why are they doing things behind my back so much? I never said I was going to ctb soon. They are just retaliating. They want me to get kicked out of the university. They want to ruin my life even more.

I missed a week of university because I am not allowed in with a cough. I still haven't caught up. I was going to catch up enough tonight for the MANDATORY workshop tomorrow but I guess I can't. At this point they might make me have a year off. At that point I would ctb.

I have smuggled blades into psychiatric units before, so I am hiding blades on my body now. Or I could ctb now while I have the chance by partial suspension. I wanted to get something else to use while I used that method, though, and I don't have it yet. It was just to make it more comfortable and to reduce SI. Also I really wanted my last meal to be something nice like a takeaway pizza (don't judge I really like pizza) and not literally the worst chips and curry I have ever had. I could go and get a pizza now? One time someone called the police on me who called 999 on me for being suicidal and they took 12 hours to arrive.

Sorry it's long. I don't have anyone else I can tell these things. Sorry if it's all over the place. Hopefully you understand where I am coming from.

Should I go and get a pizza?
Also the towel left loads of fibres in the wound which is why I am angry about that.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kompass, StellaSomnus, MeltingBrain and 6 others
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm sorry for all the pain you're in. And I'm so sorry for all the stress being dumped on top of it. I wish things were easier for you right now. 🖤 I'm here for you if you need anything. To help you, to let you vent, or to keep you company for your last slice of pizza. But pizza is wonderful. I hope you can eat it hundreds more times.

Many people don't know how to react properly when dealing with SH. I mean no offense to them, but both your housemates seem to have very bad characters. And I would never say this to someone, I believe people have reasons for their actions, but reading what they did here literally made me gag...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FairyOfShampoo, rec, claraisnotcarol and 1 other person
I

ireallywasnttogopls

Oct 8, 2023
I'm sorry for all the pain you're in. And I'm so sorry for all the stress being dumped on top of it. I wish things were easier for you right now. 🖤 I'm here for you if you need anything. To help you, to let you vent, or to keep you company for your last slice of pizza. But pizza is wonderful. I hope you can eat it hundreds more times.

Many people don't know how to react properly when dealing with SH. I mean no offense to them, but both your housemates seem to have very bad characters. And I would never say this to someone, I believe people have reasons for their actions, but reading what they did here literally made me gag...
you are so kind omg bless you

people like you can make the world actually worth living

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: rec and puella
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly many humans are just so unnecessarily cruel, they just cannot be relied on and it's awful how they just create even more suffering.

Reactions: rec, Rogue Proxy, Vorty30 and 1 other person
sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
I hate them too ... with every cell of my body.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, rec and Vorty30
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
you definetely deserve that slice of pizza. what am I saying? eat a whole yummy pizza! after the pain they made you go through, don't forget to treat you with that little pleasure that will make you feel happy for a couple minutes.
I self harm too, I know how frustrating it is that people find it so hard to understand.
try to make the least contact with them as possible, since they are surely toxic, and are ruining you more than helping you.
do you have any other trustworthy people around you that you can confide in in this situations?

PD. I will think of you next time I eat a big cheesy pizza and send you the biggest energy I can🧡

• Hugs
Reactions: rec
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I'm sorry that your housemates are so dreadful. I'm not fond of the anti-choice crowd either, but the worst of the lot have to be people who clearly can't even imagine the level of pain you're in, but who insist on "helping" you anyway. "Help" always seems to consist of a long list of activities you have expressly asked them not to perform.

rec

rec

Mostly lurking
Nov 2, 2020
Thank you all. Just knowing that there are other people out there who understand my point of view makes a big difference. I went out and got a pizza, but it turns out that covid has taken most of my ability to taste. It also hurts to eat.

I didn't ctb. I wrote out a goodbye thread thing but deleted it when the paramedics and police came. I kept leaning in and then backing out due to SI. They saw just how messy my room is. It was humiliating. I forgot that when I ctb, people will see my room, so I will clean it tomorrow.

Security came late last night and this night for a welfare check. They might come tomorrow night, too. Last night I said I was fine, but this night I said I wasn't. Same outcome. I don't see the point in the checks.

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
Thank you all. Just knowing that there are other people out there who understand my point of view makes a big difference. I went out and got a pizza, but it turns out that covid has taken most of my ability to taste. It also hurts to eat.

I didn't ctb. I wrote out a goodbye thread thing but deleted it when the paramedics and police came. I kept leaning in and then backing out due to SI. They saw just how messy my room is. It was humiliating. I forgot that when I ctb, people will see my room, so I will clean it tomorrow.

Security came late last night and this night for a welfare check. They might come tomorrow night, too. Last night I said I was fine, but this night I said I wasn't. Same outcome. I don't see the point in the checks.
hey🐰
the covid side effect will last definitely? maybe it's just a temporary thing.

don't feel bad about the constant change of plans about cbt. after all, we all have SI that are difficult to control and you've been through a couple of very traumatic days, so probably your mind is all over the place.

H

HiHowAreYou

Feb 21, 2023
What happened? I'm going through something similar at my uni. People can't just leave people to their own business.