S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I hate them so much, I hate having contact with them, having to pretend I'm happy and that I like them. Fuck.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: narval, Mthom2, Noriv159 and 25 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Understandable. I hate that as well. Pretending to be happy is literally the worst thing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AMG44, ts0hill, lobster salad and 13 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
People can be really exhausting.

I just explained to my therapist for the millionth time how I honestly don't mind social distancing and how the isolation suits me just fine. I do not feel lonely. She's convinced my depression is aggravated by all this, but it's so truly not. I love having an acceptable excuse to not go out and socialize.

• Love
Reactions: AMG44, lobster salad, Gnip and 11 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I have always dreamed about living somewhere isolated, like a cabin in the woods or in a deserted island, away from other people.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: stygal, AMG44, lobster salad and 7 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I like people, but being around them is hard and very unpleasant.

Reactions: AMG44, Wraith, _Minsk and 3 others
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I hate them so much, I hate having contact with them, having to pretend I'm happy and that I like them. Fuck.
You don't need to pretend to like them or pretend to be happy. People usually find out easily that you don't actually like them or that you are just pretending to be happy. There is nothing to do than to accept your downfall and live with it or... you know.

Reactions: Metalhead and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I get lonely when alone and overstimulated around people fml lol

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal, Wraith and k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I like people, but being around them is hard and very unpleasant.
This is a good way to put it. The part I really hate is just all the pretending I have to do. I feel compelled to hide how dysfunctional I really am.

Reactions: lobster salad, Wraith, GravityUtilizer and 2 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
What about getting a pet?
Animals are often better than people.
Just a thought.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Wraith, Death22 and 4 others
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020

I just explained to my therapist for the millionth time how I honestly don't mind social distancing and how the isolation suits me just fine. I do not feel lonely. She's convinced my depression is aggravated by all this, but it's so truly not. I love having an acceptable excuse to not go out and socialize.
This! What don't they understand idc that I don't have as much socializing as normal. Socializing makes my ANXIETY BAD. Like ughh

Reactions: Wraith and k75
H

heliumornitrogen

Oct 22, 2020
Some people can be okay but they can also be extremely exhausting.
This is a good way to put it. The part I really hate is just all the pretending I have to do. I feel compelled to hide how dysfunctional I really am.
Totally agree. The acting can be exhausting and frustrating.

Reactions: Wraith, NodusTollens and k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Socializing makes my ANXIETY BAD. Like ughh
Yessss

My therapist also thinks volunteer work would help me. I don't see how, when I can have a panic attack just thinking about having to socialize that much. It's hard enough to face the possibility of running into someone in my building who knows me on my way to check the mail.

Reactions: demuic, Wraith, heliumornitrogen and 1 other person
Death22

Death22

If I can stop 1 breeder, I’m happy
Nov 25, 2020
What about getting a pet?
Animals are often better than people.
Just a thought.
Very good advice.

Pretty sure you feel lonely though, but it's hard accepting the fact maybe?

We are a social animal.
Being alone is equal to smoking a pack of cigarettes a day.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad and Wraith
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Pretty sure you feel lonely though, but it's hard accepting the fact maybe?

We are a social animal.
Actually, no. I'm not lonely. If left to my own devices, I won't talk to anyone for days and not even miss it. I can rarely do that, though. I have people who make a point to check on me every day. Anyway, I suffer from too many people wanting my attention, and I really find it exhausting.

We are a social animal.
Being alone is equal to smoking a pack of cigarettes a day.
LOL yeah, they say that about sitting, too...

lonelyfatguy

lonelyfatguy

People are the worst.
Nov 12, 2020
Yeah, same. I hate being around people as much as they hate being around me.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Yessss

My therapist also thinks volunteer work would help me. I don't see how, when I can have a panic attack just thinking about having to socialize that much. It's hard enough to face the possibility of running into someone in my building who knows me on my way to check the mail.

Well this is the sort of shit which happens when you have a therapist of vastly inferior intelligence to yourself. Manipulation to get what you want or need is the best way to deal with these idiots.

After I was forced into counseling as a teenager, I manipulated those assholes into getting me transferred away from my hellhole little provincial school, then jerked them around until I obtained my driver's license so I could drop out of daytime school and enroll in a then novel nighttime high school diploma program that allowed me to graduate early.

The best way to deal with the compulsive dishonesty and idiocy of a therapist is by countering with your own dishonesty and manipulations. These cretins selected easy degree so they could spend their college years fucking, drinking and doing drugs. The vast majority of topless females in the "Girls Gone Wild" series were psychology majors, as were the dumb college jocks who were fucking them.

Look for an ugly therapist if you want to find one who might have an iota of competence. If he or she might have been passably attractive when attending college, odds are that you are dealing with a total idiot who got passing grades and graduated by fucking his or her professors and performing oral sex on them. (Please let me know when I have made it clear to you exactly what my experiences with numerous therapists has been.)

Frankly, if a mental health professional is not a prescriber, then the overwhelming odds are that you are dealing with somebody who is completely useless. (Biofeedback clinicians are among the rare exceptions to this very reliable rule.)

Reactions: k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Well this is the sort of shit which happens when you have a therapist of vastly inferior intelligence to yourself. Manipulation to get what you want or need is the best way to deal with these idiots.

After I was forced into counseling as a teenager, I manipulated those assholes into getting me transferred away from my hellhole little provincial school, then jerked them around until I obtained my driver's license so I could drop out of daytime school and enroll in a then novel nighttime high school diploma program that allowed me to graduate early.

The best way to deal with the compulsive dishonesty and idiocy of a therapist is by countering with your own dishonesty and manipulations. These cretins selected easy degree so they could spend their college years fucking, drinking and doing drugs. The vast majority of topless females in the "Girls Gone Wild" series were psychology majors, as were the dumb college jocks who were fucking them.

Look for an ugly therapist if you want to find one who might have an iota of competence. If he or she might have been passably attractive when attending college, odds are that you are dealing with a total idiot who got passing grades and graduated by fucking his or her professors and performing oral sex on them. (Please let me know when I have made it clear to you exactly what my experiences with numerous therapists has been.)

Frankly, if a mental health professional is not a prescriber, then the overwhelming odds are that you are dealing with somebody who is completely useless. (Biofeedback clinicians are among the rare exceptions to this very reliable rule.)
Oh yeah, I've had the fresh out of school type. It was painfully obvious she thought she'd picked an easy job. It was awful for both of us. I looked her up one time and stumbled on her Facebook profile. Definitely Girls Gone Wild vibes.
I remember in one our last sessions, she told me she had no idea why I felt so bad but recommended I consider looking online for similar people to maybe talk to. If only she knew! LOL
I was one of her first clients and she ended up quitting within a few months.

This one, though... I don't know. I expected more from her. She's older and supposedly has been doing this for a long time. She's strangely out of touch and likes to assume. I guess if all you needed was someone to talk to, she'd be great. I need more.

I wouldn't bother with therapy anymore if I didn't absolutely have to. I can't afford the ones who might actually be qualified, so I'm kind of stuck.

Reactions: Gnip
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Oh yeah, I've had the fresh out of school type. It was painfully obvious she thought she'd picked an easy job. It was awful for both of us. I looked her up one time and stumbled on her Facebook profile. Definitely Girls Gone Wild vibes.
I remember in one our last sessions, she told me she had no idea why I felt so bad but recommended I consider looking online for similar people to maybe talk to. If only she knew! LOL
I was one of her first clients and she ended up quitting within a few months.

This one, though... I don't know. I expected more from her. She's older and supposedly has been doing this for a long time. She's strangely out of touch and likes to assume. I guess if all you needed was someone to talk to, she'd be great. I need more.

I wouldn't bother with therapy anymore if I didn't absolutely have to. I can't afford the ones who might actually be qualified, so I'm kind of stuck.

That was the case with the 22 year old school psychologist who could have saved my life if he'd had any brains, guts or integrity. During an asshole school faculty conference with my asshole father, the suggestion surfaced that instead of being mentally retarded, I might be a genius. That cocksucker immediately spoke up to squelch the idea. That worthless piece of shit might have completely transformed my life if he'd had the balls to admit what turned out to be the real truth about my intelligence, which would have sent a message to all those Khmer Rouge death camp candidates that maybe THEY were all fucking up, but all that these therapists are good for is kissing ass and eating shit. No school psychologist or counselor should exist anywhere, because like guidance counselors, all they are good for is destroying student lives. These whoremongers are not human, and they do not deserve to be treated as human.

• Aww..
Reactions: k75
Y

Yiyo123

Apr 24, 2020
I don't really hate people I just don't know what to say or do around them. What I really hate is my life... i'm tired of it. Every single day I have to justify my feelings, emotions and frustrations. Most people react like is a joke but it isn't. Is very dissapointing that people; including family, simply don't believe what I say. I just hate everything that surrounds me. My family doesn't care, I don't have friends and starting to believe that my wife is also getting tired of me (i don't blame her because i'm not easy to deal with). So what's next... i give up. My life doesn't have meaning or purpose, so what's the point in living. I can't ctb right now but and about to explode... I simply can't deal with my life but I have to to take care of a few things 1st. Sorry to bother and thanks for reading... just venting. It's been rought today.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, k75 and mikenoir