• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
There is objectively no hope whatsoever for me to ever live a life remotely worth living but they still force me to live
If they actually loved me or had any brains in their heads they would buy me a gun to CTB

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
Feel you in the gun but survival instinct is a bitch and there's no guarantee you'll pull the trigger.

Owning the gun is up to you.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
there responsible for bring you alive here it should be there responsibility to help you leave since bring you alive here was the wrong choice to make

Reactions: CHOSEVIOLENCE and HelpDoesNotExist
M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
there responsible for bring you alive here it should be there responsibility to help you leave since bring you alive here was the wrong choice to make
That would be murder though. You should be mad at your government and maybe religion, if not civilization as a whole.

Blaming your parents is the problem. Believe me I understand the frustration of not being able to obtain a gun. My mom refused as well. But when sanity returns she would be found guilty of assisting a suicide, which is illegal.

Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter
H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
Exactly. Only response I've gotten so far from a mind that hasn't been ground into obedient dust yet.
That would be murder though. You should be mad at your government and maybe religion, if not civilization as a whole.

Blaming your parents is the problem. Believe me I understand the frustration of not being able to obtain a gun. My mom refused as well. But when sanity returns she would be found guilty of assisting a suicide, which is illegal.
If she was stupid about it and left evidence, and I'm mad at those too, I'm mad at everything, I hate everything and everyone pretty much. And I know I should. My situation is worse.

Reactions: Darkover
T

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
to be fair it would be illegal for them to assist in my suicide
but yeah, i hate how they can't see from my perspective

Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter