thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
i have never felt an ounce of love for myself. i despise the person i look at in the mirror. he is hideous, useless, pathetic and selfish. i ruined it all and that breaks my heart. i failed. i failed being a son, a brother, a friend. i've failed at it all. i've failed at school. i've failed at losing weight. i'm exhausted and destroyed man. how did i let this happen? how am i so fucking stupid, it enrages me. i wanna punch holes in my fucking wall till my hand breaks. i'm angry, but devastated first. i feel sorrow for my parents and younger brother. the only happiness i feel is seeing my young bro doing well. i'm so proud of him. i love him. i wish i was better for you. i'm sorry.

one day, i'll die a second time.

• Hugs
Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier, kunikuzushi, wildflowers1996 and 6 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. You are not a failure. It's not over till it's over.

thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. You are not a failure. It's not over till it's over.
thank you for being kind, but it is over for me.

Reactions: hermestrimegistus
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I feel a similar hatred for myself. I'm sorry you have to feel this horrible pain. I wish, at the very least, you can listen to a song you like or anything to bring you a few moments of comfort. Because I think you deserve a break from all the pain

Reactions: thedevilwithin
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
I feel a similar hatred for myself. I'm sorry you have to feel this horrible pain. I wish, at the very least, you can listen to a song you like or anything to bring you a few moments of comfort. Because I think you deserve a break from all the pain
thank you kindly. i hope the same for you, for anyone struggling with the things we struggle with. love❤️

• Love
Reactions: hermestrimegistus and kunikuzushi