spiderwbs

spiderwbs

Nov 7, 2023
I honestly hate myself so fucking much, I feel like I'm a waste of fucking air. I will never be good enough for the people who supposedly care about me, I will never be good enough for people that I even meet. I'm not the best at anything. I have no job, no friends, I basically don't have a life. I will never do anything right and I please people too much. I wish I died, I'd be better off gone and someone will be happy that I'm out of their lives once and for all fr. I hate myself, I just have this deep hatred for me that I will never get over. I've made so many mistakes before, I feel like I hurt people, I hurt everyone that I care about. I always put my needs last because I look like a selfish piece of shit that literally is in people's way, I don't understand why I deserve all of this, I don't why I do this to myself, I don't know why I'm supposed to be this rotted, forgotten little thing. Nobody will ever care about me, I'm just not worth anyone's time. I just HATE myself SOOOO much and It's driving me mf INSANE!!!!! I want to kill myself honestly because I'm not wanting to be here.

• Hugs
Reactions: loser098, Ironweed, Beyond_Repair and 2 others
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I'm feeling the same way. I want out. It's so hard living.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I relate so much to this. I'm sorry you're going through this