Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Everything I touch falls apart. I am not able to "live" in a society. I am too socially retarded for that. Honestly don't know why people have to suffer this much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Un-, Pubert and 3 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I'm sorry you're feeling so much self-loathing… It's a very dark place to be… I'm sure that many of us here share Your sentiments… I have that same feeling… Everything I touch I contaminate…

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and Capsaicin78
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Same here, I used to say everything I touch turns to mold.

Reactions: waitingforrest, czx85 and Capsaicin78
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Same here, I used to say everything I touch turns to mold.
I think I like that saying more than just "falls apart" , because mold is also spreading...just like my mistakes lol

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I isolate a lot so it's not spreading much anymore.ha

Reactions: Capsaicin78
D

deathbecomesus

May 14, 2022
Hey man, I felt that. I am so sorry it's come to this. I used to hate myself deeply too, but then I realized... society failed us most out of anyone or anything. People failed us. That's why we've gotten to this point, right? Everyone we needed failed us, whether or not it's their fault. We're fucked up because this world and things that happened in our lives fucked us up. Don't hate yourself for that. We're all thrown into this gross, torturous pit, this rat race that churns us up and spins us out. It's a cesspool, this planet we live on. We're just unfortunate victims of a bigger problem that no one can ever solve.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Isisnefert, Hollowman and 3 others
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Hey man, I felt that. I am so sorry it's come to this. I used to hate myself deeply too, but then I realized... society failed us most out of anyone or anything. People failed us. That's why we've gotten to this point, right? Everyone we needed failed us, whether or not it's their fault. We're fucked up because this world and things that happened in our lives fucked us up. Don't hate yourself for that. We're all thrown into this gross, torturous pit, this rat race that churns us up and spins us out. It's a cesspool, this planet we live on. We're just unfortunate victims of a bigger problem that no one can ever solve.
I don't even think about not blaming myself... so kinda refreshing to hear that, thanks :ahhha:. But yeah people try their best to ruin a kind of their own. Humans are just too often garbage beings.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Sometimes I feel so disappointed with all of life that I feel an intense hatred, a hatred that hurts.

Its like, whats the point of all this?

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Isisnefert, Hollowman and 2 others
depressedmaniac

depressedmaniac

Apr 19, 2022
Sometimes I feel so disappointed with all of life that I feel an intense hatred, a hatred that hurts.

Its like, whats the point of all this?
I too have reached a point where I wouldnt even wanna fit into this fucked society even if I could. I dont feel much remorse or self loathing anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Zegers and Capsaicin78
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Most of time I feel apathetic and anxious but dang I don't even remember when I felt good

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert and Capsaicin78
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living really can be so painful. To me it is horrifying that so much suffering exists. I also see no point to it all, and I just want to be gone from this world. I'm sorry that you are in this unbearable situation. I wish you the best.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Living really can be so painful. To me it is horrifying that so much suffering exists. I also see no point to it all, and I just want to be gone from this world. I'm sorry that you are in this unbearable situation. I wish you the best.
I read you over here frequently. Are you thinking about ctb?

czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I been going through the same trouble my whole life. Even yesterday got rejected.

Stop wasting time on people we obviously don't belong to. It would only cause us stress and sense of failure. Video games are a savior to me. Interaction with players are generally relaxing and enjoyable. The relationship feels casual, everyone can get in and out at anytime.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I hate myself and what i am. I'm a useless piece of trash.

• Hugs
Reactions: Maaizr and Capsaicin78
I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
I can relate. I've hated myself for years and with this latest breakdown I'm having I feel in the way. I'm looking forward to getting out of everyone's way permanently.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I read you over here frequently. Are you thinking about ctb?
Yes, it is what is always on my mind, and non existence is all that I want, only I wish that it was easier to actually get there. I am trapped in this world as ctb is so difficult for me. All that I am doing is trying to pass the time each day until I fall asleep. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I wish that it was easier
I do basically the same, since January the noises in the morning stress me out so I try to sleep and wait until the night when everything is calmer. I would like the exit to be simpler. I hope we can access it at some point.

Reactions: nena21 and Capsaicin78