ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I abhor that whore. She's the fucking plague. All of my problems originate from her, and she just keeps pilling more shit on top.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, endlesssleep, JustHeckinKillMe and 9 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i understand that. my mother fucked up my life pretty good too :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: i hope these hugs and knowing youre not alone helps at least a little

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, JustHeckinKillMe, JayDog and 4 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
All of my problems originate from her
I guess most ppl can relate with that lol
If I wasn't born, I'd have no problems:hug:
But I'm here, fuck this

What is she pilling on top of your problems?

Reactions: Wrennie, Ghost2211 and ZardozOmega
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Sounds like mine, I love her but everything she has done and does causes me stress, from forcing religion to psychological abuse, to forcing me into working for customers who are terrifying to interact with. Add that to the fact that she always plans them too close together so they always get mad at us and you got a stressful nightmare.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, Ghost2211 and ZardozOmega
L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
I hear ya. My mom treated me and my brain like some sick lab experiment. My parents had a terrible marriage. Certain people should not be breeding. That much is clear.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: everythingblack, lobster salad, JustHeckinKillMe and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
My mom was awful too. Being a parent now it makes me so sad to see how bad parents can be. This kind of shit motivates me to keep trying though.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, JayDog, Water-Lily and 6 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I abhor that whore. She's the fucking plague. All of my problems originate from her, and she just keeps pilling more shit on top.
Idk about my mother but I truly loathe my father. Parents are the bane of one's existence. I'm sorry that you have to deal with them in your current situation.

Lightyagami

Lightyagami

Mar 2, 2020
How old are u, cnat u run away and cut ties with here?

Reactions: lobster salad and Wrennie
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i really HATE my fkn parents too. they forced me to suffer! so much unnecessary and pointless pain...
i just want to cry every fucking moment of my hellish existence

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Water-Lily and Wrennie
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Sadly I can relate. My mom made me a suicidal mess. She tried to tear me down and treated me like her worse enemy. the psychological abuse was the worst

"kill yourself"
"You are retarded"
"you make me miserable"
My mom was awful too. Being a parent now it makes me so sad to see how bad parents can be. This kind of shit motivates me to keep trying though.
I feel like if I was a parent I would be a bad one

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Astral316, JustHeckinKillMe and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.
I also hate my mom and she has also triggered most of the problems in my life. My teenage years were really tough.

Anyway, she has schizophrenia so I can't hate her 100%. She's sick but still hurts.

Hope you can feel better somehow soon.

Hugs and love

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, JayDog, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I can relate.
I also hate my mom and she has also triggered most problems in my life. My teenage years were really tough.

Anyway, she has schizophrenia so I can't hate her 100%. She's sick but still hurts.

Hope you can feel better somehow soon.

Hugs and love
My mom may have had undiagnosed BPD or NPD. Though I know she was hurting its still no excuse for ruining my life

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and WornOutLife
JustHeckinKillMe

JustHeckinKillMe

Cool I'm dead
Sep 26, 2019
Same with my mom. That bastard abusive monster.

• Hugs
Reactions: Water-Lily