sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hate my life. I hate having to wake up everyday and face the day. I hate how the sun inevitably rises and sets, and how everything repeats again the next day. I hate the sunrise and the mornings because they're just a reminder that it's the dawn of a new day.

This is an eternal cycle, an infinite loop with no escape. We are literally stuck in the matrix, in this dystopian simulation. I'm trapped here on this earth forced to live another day with no way out except death. I hate even having to exist in the first place. I didn't even choose to be here.

I wish I could just die in my sleep, and never have to wake up again. I prefer dreams to reality anyways. Why should I have to wake up? I wish I could be asleep forever. It would be so nice to be in an eternal sleep…

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: conveniently_dead, eternal.peace, Sannti and 14 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also hate existing very much and your feelings are certainly understandable. It really would be such a relief to have the option to sleep eternally where this existence can finally be forgotten about, the thought of being dead comforts me so much.

Reactions: jussrav, sserafim and cscott
Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I also hate existing very much and your feelings are certainly understandable. It really would be such a relief to have the option to sleep eternally where this existence can finally be forgotten about, the thought of being dead comforts me so much.
Same. I wish I could just fade away from existence. It would be like I never existed at all

Reactions: DumbGirl
Upvote 0
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
I agree, I wish I wouldn't be here. Every day, every morning is so hard when you know that you will fail again in life.

Reactions: sserafim and jussrav
Upvote 0
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I hate my life. I hate having to wake up everyday and face the day. I hate how the sun inevitably rises and sets, and how everything repeats again the next day. I hate the sunrise and the mornings because they're just a reminder that it's the dawn of a new day.

This is an eternal cycle, an infinite loop with no escape. We are literally stuck in the matrix, in this dystopian simulation. I'm trapped here on this earth forced to live another day with no way out except death. I hate even having to exist in the first place. I didn't even choose to be here.

I wish I could just die in my sleep, and never have to wake up again. I prefer dreams to reality anyways. Why should I have to wake up? I wish I could be asleep forever. It would be so nice to be in an eternal sleep…
Sorry you feel like this but I know this feeling very well. To wake up to emptiness. I remember before my problems started I used to wake up and jump out of bed. I loved life. I woke up having had the best sleep. Now I have to watch others around me doing this whilst I struggle to drag myself out of bed knowing it will be hell. I dont sleep either and wake up hourly. Nothing gives me happiness no bird chirping, no sunrise nothing. Now I have to live in this hell until I try to end it.

Reactions: sserafim
Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I agree, I wish I wouldn't be here. Every day, every morning is so hard when you know that you will fail again in life.
I know right. I hate having to struggle to survive and just simply exist. I hate the fact that existing is so hard, and that life is a battle and game. And every day is just a reminder of my failure to launch and my failure at life.

I would much rather prefer to die and give up. I want it to be "game over" already. I hate the stupid game of life
Sorry you feel like this but I know this feeling very well. To wake up to emptiness. I remember before my problems started I used to wake up and jump out of bed. I loved life. I woke up having had the best sleep. Now I have to watch others around me doing this whilst I struggle to drag myself out of bed knowing it will be hell. I dont sleep either and wake up hourly. Nothing gives me happiness no bird chirping, no sunrise nothing. Now I have to live in this hell until I try to end it.
I'm sorry that you feel empty as well. I hope things get better for you.

But honestly my biggest bone to pick is just the continuity of life and our lives, and how they perpetuate on until death. I hate this everyday endless, never-ending cycle. Sometimes I wish the sun wouldn't rise so a new day wouldn't have to come.

Even if I were not depressed I would still think it strange that everyone is trapped in the cycle of life, and that every day has to repeat. It's basically a never ending repetition until you die. Ugh, life is so absurd…

The world is literally a simulation and I honestly think that we live in the matrix. Every day just repeats again to no end. I hate this endless repetition. Everything just seems so meaningless. Life is a cruel game and we're all stuck in this dystopian world

Last edited:
Reactions: manuel1056x and jussrav
Upvote 0
Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
An eternal sleep sounds like the best. Often times I look forward to the night since I can dream & live away from reality.

Upvote 0
hikikomori-

hikikomori-

Sep 10, 2023
My favorite part of the day is going to sleep. Never having to think about anything, just drifting into darkness, bliss. If death is like that, I welcome it.

Upvote 0