cali22♡

cali22♡

Experienced
Nov 11, 2023
Hello,

First of all Hello i'm new on this board and i want to Apologize for my bad english.I only want to talk with an person that have the same problem than i. I need someone who can talk with me

Why i hate everyone?:

Its began when i was 10 years old people always said bad stuff to me bullied me and hurt me in school and at home i had nobody i could talk about my problems but i was an Happy child. . . yes i was happy.When I went to high school it got worse and worse not only the students bullied me but also my teachers I couldn't find a way out but to cut off my hand for a little attention then when the intimacy hit I didn't do it anymore because what's the point of cutting off my hand? in any case I was always beaten every day, spat on, insulted and all that shit

why i hate myself?

I dont wash myself and when I look at myself, I feel disgusted with myself

worried about my life:

I'm afraid for my life because I'm trans and if anyone around me finds out, I'm dead. . .

I would rather kill myself than have someone in my private life find out

I dont want to kill myself but i only want to talk with an person that have the same problem than i and maybe we like each other

Write me on session(An anonymous messenger)

05e218d163e5037fd1c181f427c25
6be656766b1ef3ea1
0eb89aaafab7c65d3b65

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I am trans too, and I want to help. Seeing how you say that if your family found out, you are dead, you must live in a very unsafe country for LGBT+. Could you maybe describe your home situation a bit more?

Reactions: cali22♡
cali22♡

cali22♡

Experienced
Nov 11, 2023
I am trans too, and I want to help. Seeing how you say that if your family found out, you are dead, you must live in a very unsafe country for LGBT+. Could you maybe describe your home situation a bit more?
I live in Europe and no the country where i live is not unsafe for lgbt I'm just living in the wrong environment
I hate my life so much that i want to help people here to knew what they are doing
I live in Europe and no the country where i live is not unsafe for lgbt I'm just living in the wrong environment
I hate my life so much that i want to help people here to knew what they are doing
And maybe when i write stuff that they make to think about it they will dont do it

Last edited:
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Ok so thats a relieve, that means there are plenty of people and groups who can help you. But I wouldnt tell your family. They will not kill you but the worst they can do is kick you out. If I were you you should focus as soon as possible on becoming independent. Work jobs here and there. Study hard and go to college. You have Discord? You could search for trans/lgbt groups of your country on websites like https://disboard.org/. These groups might help you with transitioning.

Reactions: cali22♡
cali22♡

cali22♡

Experienced
Nov 11, 2023
Ok so thats a relieve, that means there are plenty of people and groups who can help you. But I wouldnt tell your family. They will not kill you but the worst they can do is kick you out. If I were you you should focus as soon as possible on becoming independent. Work jobs here and there. Study hard and go to college. You have Discord? You could search for trans/lgbt groups of your country on websites like https://disboard.org/. These groups might help you with transitioning.
Thank you maybe i feel better when i write with people like me
Can we maybe write each other pls i need someone who is like me that i can talk with i have nobody that i can Talk with

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: justcallmeJ