Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im always wrong even when i provide solid proof that im right. he always interrupts me after we agreed to stop doing that. if i interrupt him to point it out then hes a hypocritical son of a.....and point out that i interrupted him like he didnt first. and hes just hypocritical in general. there was this guy at work and we were starting new stuff and he and i both agreed this guy couldnt handle it. they finally give him the job and hes all like "i knew he could do it" ummm excuse me? not only this but he is the most negative motherf...... i know. he cant even exist without pissing me off at this point and every time i try to break up with him its met with excuses and empty promises of changing. and he expects me to just open up to him like hes never hurt me. well maybe if hed stop interrupting me i might feel like talking. instead he has to be the ahole that knows everything and is always right and can say and do whatever the f....he wants.

i hate this life and i dont know how to get out :'(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TotallyIsolated, Brink, Woodnote and 6 others
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
im always wrong even when i provide solid proof that im right. he always interrupts me after we agreed to stop doing that. if i interrupt him to point it out then hes a hypocritical son of a.....and point out that i interrupted him like he didnt first. and hes just hypocritical in general. there was this guy at work and we were starting new stuff and he and i both agreed this guy couldnt handle it. they finally give him the job and hes all like "i knew he could do it" ummm excuse me? not only this but he is the most negative motherf...... i know. he cant even exist without pissing me off at this point and every time i try to break up with him its met with excuses and empty promises of changing. and he expects me to just open up to him like hes never hurt me. well maybe if hed stop interrupting me i might feel like talking. instead he has to be the ahole that knows everything and is always right and can say and do whatever the f....he wants.

I'm sorry. I have a bipolar husband who refuses meds and life can be hard. One day at a time! Do you ever have space to yourself?

Reactions: Life_and_Death, Lostandfound7 and KleinerWolf
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm sorry. I have a bipolar husband who refuses meds and life can be hard. One day at a time! Do you ever have space to yourself?
no we spend 24/7 together. and i just cant anymore. speaking of disorders that has to be what i "love" most about him. he ALWAYS says "everyone has disorders" so one day i confronted him on it, apparently hes the only special one on earth that has no disorders.

• Aww..
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I'm so sorry, my love..marriage can be so damm difficult..

Have u tried any marital counseling or any type of 3rd party mediator (fam member, close friend, mentor) ?
Whenever my husband pisses me off, I call his uncle, n he gives us fair, unbiased counseling, which usually helps..Sometimes it helps for someone on the outside to give our pov from a different angle.. I also think that with them constantly hearing our voice, they begin to tune us out..That's y hearing ANOTHER voice say basically the same shit, registers diff for them..

Men can b very "special"..lol...I'll leave it at that..♡

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
i suggest counseling years ago. i also suggested taking a break "well we might as well just break up then" THEN TAKE THE F.........IN HINT!!!!

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
2 sentences in is enough to make me think you'd be better off out of this relationship tbh. I don't necessarily think your husband is the most awful person on earth, but you're not in the right emotional state to be dealing with people that make everyday life more uncomfortable for you. If you try to talk this out with him and he shows a real refusal to change I can't see it being healthy for you to stay with him for the rest of your life.

That said I'm only basing this off my own feelings and a brief post. You know what is best for you.

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Saed
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
2 sentences in is enough to make me think you'd be better off out of this relationship tbh. I don't necessarily think your husband is the most awful person on earth, but you're not in the right emotional state to be dealing with people that make everyday life more uncomfortable for you. If you try to talk this out with him and he shows a real refusal to change I can't see it being healthy for you to stay with him for the rest of your life.

That said I'm only basing this off my own feelings and a brief post. You know what is best for you.
ive been trying to seriously leave for a while now he isnt listening and i have no place i can just disappear to

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
i suggest counseling years ago. i also suggested taking a break "well we might as well just break up then" THEN TAKE THE F.........IN HINT!!!!
Can u take a "break" for a few? Being together 24/7 can really wear a marriage down..unless ur still in the "honeymoon phase", which ends quickly..Maybe try staying at a fam member or friend's home for a few days, weeks?

Whatever u need to do to get your peace and sanity, u do it! Peace is EVERYTHING!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
l maybe if hed stop interrupting me i might feel like talking. instead he has to be the ahole that knows everything and is always right and can say and do whatever the f....he wants.
He sounds like a narcissist, maybe a covert (hidden) one. You have my sympathy. Save up some money secretly of your own, and check out places of your own to rent, maybe in a different town, and above all tell NO ONE where it is. Make a secret plan to get out. However hard that is, however long it takes. Detach from him somehow.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Can u take a "break" for a few? Being together 24/7 can really wear a marriage down..unless ur still in the "honeymoon phase", which ends quickly..Maybe try staying at a fam member or friend's home for a few days, weeks?

Whatever u need to do to get your peace and sanity, u do it! Peace is EVERYTHING!
i dont have any family. my mother moved me away when i was 2. and i mentioned a break years and he said we might as well just break up. but this was back when it was more of a disorder break up. im really serious now and hes just not listening
He sounds like a narcissist, maybe a covert (hidden) one.
never thought of it that way. im starting to think youre right. i mean who else would do that?

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
i dont have any family. my mother moved me away when i was 2. and i mentioned a break years and he said we might as well just break up. but this was back when it was more of a disorder break up. im really serious now and hes just not listening
Damm...

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

OMG I never new my brother was married, lol I think with the lock down we have been forced to live on top of each other and hopefully it will be easing soon where you are and your able to escape for a few hours everyday it's so frustrating and annoying when people cut you of mid sentance and being stuck with each other is enough to drive anyone mad, there have been some very sad stories in the news where people have cracked and murdered there family.

Good luck make sure you have enough a lone time.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
never thought of it that way. im starting to think youre right.
I'm right. Watch some videos on narcissists on youtube and learn exactly what you've been dealing with. You aren't alone in this and they all have some basic traits in common, like what you described for example.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
OMG I never new my brother was married, lol I think with the lock down we have been forced to live on top of each other and hopefully it will be easing soon where you are and your able to escape for a few hours everyday it's so frustrating and annoying when people cut you of mid sentance and being stuck with each other is enough to drive anyone mad, there have been some very sad stories in the news where people have cracked and murdered there family.

Good luck make sure you have enough a lone time.

Cheers

Geo
he started doing this before the pandemic. i just dont understand. the first few years together were nothing like this and and i tried telling him that but he said he hasnt changed and now i dont know whats my disorders and whats actually happening. all i know is how i feel and no matter what i cant keep doing it
I'm right.
now whos the narcissist. lol (sorry i just found it ironic and funny lol i needed the laugh right now :) )

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and Jumper Geo
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I am always amazed at the type of men women get stuck with. I see so many wonderful women trapped in unloving, unappreciated, hateful, harmful and neglectful relationships. All I have to say is that each and everyone of you are valuable regardless of how certain undesirable individuals may make you feel. Don't even try to argue with me there because I will win! You must find the strength to see your own value and only associate with and be with those that see that value as well. This includes friends or lovers. The longer you stay in these relationships the more it will destroy your self-image and that in turns puts a lock on the chains that emotionally destroys and binds you there. Escape becomes harder with time and you all deserve better.

In short, find those who appreciate you, desire you, love you, want you, need you and that strive to make you smile daily. These are bare minimums. These are not things one must work at or be reminded to do. This should come naturally, never coerced.

Much love and lots of hugs to all of you that are in these situations.

• Love
Reactions: Tabbyql, Life_and_Death, Lostandfound7 and 1 other person
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I am always amazed at the type of men women get stuck with. I see so many wonderful women trapped in unloving, unappreciated, hateful, harmful and neglectful relationships. All I have to say is that each and everyone of you are valuable regardless of how certain undesirable individuals may make you feel. Don't even try to argue with me there because I will win! You must find the strength to see your own value and only associate with and be with those that see that value as well. This includes friends or lovers. The longer you stay in these relationships the more it will destroy your self-image and that in turns puts a lock on the chains that emotionally destroys and binds you there. Escape becomes harder with time and you all deserve better.

In short, find those who appreciate you, desire you, love you, want you, need you and that strive to make you smile daily. These are bare minimums. These are not things one must work at or be reminded to do. This should come naturally, never coerced.

THIS

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
now whos the narcissist.
I'm an empath who has had a lifetime of narcissist relationships from birth. It took me a lifetime to finally figure this out, why each time was the same devaluation and other negative experiences with people and now I understand this. It's not uncommon.

I shouldn't have said I'm right when I don't know that for sure, sorry. It just sounds like what they do, the way you described it.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020

I found a guy exactly like that however I was blind and realized it to late. I'm trying to get back with him now and not mess it up again
I'm an empath who has had a lifetime of narcissist relationships from birth. It took me a lifetime to finally figure this out, why each time was the same devaluation and other negative experiences with people and now I understand this. It's not uncommon.

I shouldn't have said I'm right when I don't know that for sure, sorry. It just sounds like what they do, the way you described it.
It's all cool. I just found it kinda funny
i think its time i dont let his mind change and i make mine perfectly known. this is just too much stress for anyone to handle.
oh did i forget how he says things like "id feel like shit if i hurt you" and thats why ive been reluctant to say much in the way of whats wrong. whether hes abusing me on purpose or not......doesnt matter anymore....i think ive finally snapped and have to put my foot down. i shouldnt be in tears over this. its not fair to me

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Oh dear, he sounds quite manipulative. I suggest having a look in this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/manipulation-tactics.31123/

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I am always amazed at the type of men women get stuck with.
I didn't want to be alone and took what was available to me. Which wasn't the cream of the crop.

DeadD

DeadD

King Idiot
Mar 28, 2019
I gotta say, if you're to the point where being with him is so unbearable you're perusing the idea of ctb, what do you have to lose by leaving? I know he emotionally corners you when you try to tell him you're breaking up with him, and that's making it really difficult. Are you in a position where you can make the choice to leave the home you share entirely without notice? If you are, you should consider leaving with out giving him a chance to manipulate you. If not, I'd consider preparing to do that. It will be easier to get out of this situation than it will to exit life entirely.

I say this with all the love I can.You sound so beyond unhappy and you deserve a chance at a happier life.

• Love
Reactions: Saed
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I gotta say, if you're to the point where being with him is so unbearable you're perusing the idea of ctb, what do you have to lose by leaving? I know he emotionally corners you when you try to tell him you're breaking up with him, and that's making it really difficult. Are you in a position where you can make the choice to leave the home you share entirely without notice? If you are, you should consider leaving with out giving him a chance to manipulate you. If not, I'd consider preparing to do that. It will be easier to get out of this situation than it will to exit life entirely.

I say this with all the love I can.You sound so beyond unhappy and you deserve a chance at a happier life.
lol no. it has nothing to do with him. thats just a big stress on my life but not the reason i want to ctb. sadly i cant leave, i have no place to go

Reactions: DeadD
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
it is not good that you hate your life because of him . If you don't find happiness in you life with him find another life for yourself . You don't need to live with him for ever

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
i have no place to go
Save up some money to rent some place if you possibly can. I've been in your situation, with no other place to go and you develop a helplessness over time. I understand your situation. You feel trapped. Your own money and renting some place is the answer.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Save up some money to rent some place if you possibly can. I've been in your situation, with no other place to go and you develop a helplessness over time. I understand your situation. You feel trapped. Your own money and renting some place is the answer.
That's the plan. We're doing renos. I'm gonna help him finish those and in the mean time save money

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I struggle with my husband, he talks over me, for me, through me, and rarely lets me finish a sentence, it really angers me, then he wonders why I don't bother talking,
He claims I am always nit picking and being negative, yet he doesn't realise that a lot of is situational, I am struggling being around him 24/7, I am used to alone time, he has no clue on the real world and lives for the now and never think's for the future, he can be so cruel with his words then makes out its my fault.

Worst one for me, is he has no trust in anything I do manage to say, and will check up on it, or go to people asking them, more often then not believing them over me!
There is no point me leaving, hes just a very small part in my path to ctb

I feel you, men can be such arseholes, I am sorry you are in this situation

Reactions: TotallyIsolated
Ipassbutter

Ipassbutter

Feb 24, 2019
I feel you, men can be such arseholes, I am sorry you are in this situation

It sucks to be in this situation where you're together 24/7. My wife can be pretty abusive to me as well.
A lot of times I blame myself or think it's just because I'm depressed and am warping my perception of things.

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
People can be assholes, that is part of this world unfortunately.