Flau

Flau

i'm so done lmao
Dec 30, 2019
I freaking hate my family. I hate them. I truly do. I can not stand them. It hurts, it HURTS

Shit.

I just got beaten up by my family yet again. Why, you might ask? The answer is simple - i ate food. Yeah, that's right. I ate the god damn food. When my mother was leaving the house with my sister leaving me to babysit (my daily chore, as if it's my child) she said they left me some food in the kitchen in case I get hunry. I was, because ultimately i just got woken up by them yet again and not gonna lie but i was starving after 2 days not eating at all.

So I did that.
Just to realize that when they came back home my stupid 16yo sister would start hysterically crying over a plate of food they left for me. Turns out, it wasn't fully mine, it was supposed to be split between us. I was never told so. I didn't know and I apologized just to get a bunch of bad words in my face with a dirty plate being thrown at me, following by: "you are cleaning the entire house now i don't give a shit". So my middle sister that is literally 4 years younger than me, but hella taller is manipulating me, blackmailing and framing, no matter what it is - she sure will make a hella deal about it.

(Just to be clear, they decided not to leave me any food for 2 days straight and wouldn't let me go out nor order food for myself and I was pretty pissed)

So I ended up defending myself. I was yelling back that they should stop treating me like a dogshit unless they don't want to pay for it when the time is right.
Things got very loud and heated.
My mother obviously defended my bitch of a sister, they both wouldn't accept my apology, wouldn't hear me out.
I couldn't stand it. I needed to say the things i wanted to say. I wanted to let them know that at my age I should be able to have my personal space, money, respect and a plate of food. Like ffffck if you take all my earned money away, bully me, attack when I said nothing wrong, how the hell do you expect me to be okay with it?...

I couldn't stop. I kept on screaming. I just...

My mother stopped calling me by my name a long time ago. She calls me by my surname. "Hey you, ******" that kind of a thing. She did exactly the same thing now. Came up to me, hit me in the head and went up to hug my sister. I was shocked.

I took one step closer towards her to tell her that she will never see the end of it soon. But... It's just me and my life that is going to follow these words. Both of them got up and started beating the crap out of me. Violently. I had to fight back so I won't get my face ruined.

"Get out of this house! You prostitute! " - but hey mom, it's actually MY house and I'm a virgin
"You are not my daughter anymore! I can't believe you did this" - i thought i wasn't your daughter ever since you said that when I was 7, plus all I did is...eat.
"You are a horrible sister! Double faced bitch!" - but... I cared for you and it wasn't me who talked behind my own back about my secrets, it was you.

... nevermind. it's.. a long story with a lot of stuff to explain... anyway

Shortly after I hear from them that it was me who started it. I threw the plate, I harassed my sister, started the fight and they never expected me to become such a monster. Now every family member believes it and bullies me further, for raising a hand at my disabled mother (she is not, but i am) and at my little sister (the sister that is 20cm talled than me and twice stronger).

I have nowhere to go. The money I earn they take away. They say to get out, but next second hide the keys. I have nothing to eat and they call me rich. The second I stand for myself... I get beaten up. And... Guess what... In my country family abuse is okay. Since 2017 the law is no longer. It's okay to beat up your daughter over the plate of food she ate after being a Cinderella for 20 years. It's okay to ruin her life and her health over nonsense. Keep at it. I love it. And I want to die now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem, Boochky, Merlay and 16 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.
Unfortunately, I hate my mother.
I feel kinda sorry for her because she suffers from schizophrenia but that doesn't mean she can make the life of my dad and I hell!
She really needs to go to a psych ward but if you just say NO, here in Argentina, it's almost impossible to be sent there.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem and BottomlessPit
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
You need to leave. Like, yesterday.

The money. How do you make it, how do they take it?

Reactions: WatermelonMel, demuic and MyOwnWorstEnemy
Flau

Flau

i'm so done lmao
Dec 30, 2019
You need to leave. Like, yesterday.

The money. How do you make it, how do they take it?
I used to have a job at some point, but then they just take my credit card and use it or manipulating me so I would give it away.
Right now it's the same concept but I'm a digital artists and I do commissions, the money people send ends up in my family's hands. They either force me to hand it over or just take it. I did try wallets online. It didn't help at all.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Merlay, LifeQuitter2018, demuic and 1 other person
M

MyOwnWorstEnemy

Apr 23, 2021
You need to leave if you can, perhaps there is a charity organisation that can help you if the law won't? I couldn't begin to imagine how horrendous things must be for you. Stay strong, find away that will better stick it to them that CTB. Wishing you well on finding your way

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem, demuic and MYStERY_Man
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
I used to have a job at some point, but then they just take my credit card and use it or manipulating me so I would give it away.
Right now it's the same concept but I'm a digital artists and I do commissions, the money people send ends up in my family's hands. They either force me to hand it over or just take it. I did try wallets online. It didn't help at all.
That's what I feared... I saw you were an artist and would suggest doing
commissions in secret.

A few ideas.

Social services might have something for you.

Look for roommates in online platforms (cheaper to move out).

Boyfriend / girlfriend.

Try a normal job again, either leave as soon as you get your paycheck or wait a bit to build a credit score, take a loan and leave.

Consider a live in position.

Join another freelance platform and keep this one a secret as if your life depended on it (it might).

Therapy? If you feel you're overly attached to the toxic environment or too insecure to pursue the other options, it could help breaking these chains.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem, demuic and Neowise
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I'm so sorry, your family sounds disgusting.
I can only agree with the others here, you need to get out of there. I like what @MYStERY_Man wrote, could any of these be a solution?
What is the reason you are still living there in the first place?

fatiguecentral

fatiguecentral

Mar 20, 2021
You parents are horrible. My heart breaks for you. You have suffered so much under their abuse.

Do you think that they would physically hurt you if you refused to give them your money? What options have you tried for moving away?

Reactions: demuic
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
I'd call the cops at this point. If you can frame them for worse abuses you can be home alone and free at last. Consider it.

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I have problems with my relatives too. My mother is almost impossible to talk to, she does not understand and can be evil.

Flau

Flau

i'm so done lmao
Dec 30, 2019
You parents are horrible. My heart breaks for you. You have suffered so much under their abuse.

Do you think that they would physically hurt you if you refused to give them your money? What options have you tried for moving away?
Not that they would, but they already do. If they are not in the mood for fighting, then they would mentally drive me insane to the point where I just shake hysterically and cannot take it anymore.
I did talk to the authorities and all I heard from them is - you live with your parents, yet you are no longer a child. You expect them to take care of you, a grown up person? They have two more children to take care of. Get your life together.

I hate this place. These people, the mentality, the government.

As for what options did I try... I tried to live with a classmate of mine back when we used to go to school. My parents did their best to ruin our friendship AND her relationship with her own parents. I also tried moving to my grandparents. Those guys are brainwashed by my mother and will not accept me. Some other people also wanted to share a place with me in a different town, far away, but it didn't work out. I also wanted to find a college far away, move there and forget about my family. They got in my way once again. Like I mentioned... They say: get the fck out of this house, but then manipulate me so I would feel bad for them and stay, or simply would not let me do that at all.
I'd call the cops at this point. If you can frame them for worse abuses you can be home alone and free at last. Consider it.
The police doesnt give a shit. I did try and a friend of mine tried with her own family. All we got is them saying: have you seen how kids are nowadays? They get terrified at the fact of their parents trying to bring some sense into them.

It's as if these guys are abusers themselves or they really dont want to get their job done, and whenever you show the policemen, look, LOOK, this is a recording, do you hear what's happening? Do you truly think that's fine?

They be like: parents tend to be very upset at their children, but once they calm down it's all okay so you better go back home, apologize and make peace

Like WHAT???????????????????????????

Yeah thanks to that freaking law that was taken down in 2017 about parents receiving punishment for family abuse. Now it's so bullshit that in order for you to actually do something about your parents your life needs to be in jeopardy, hanging on a thread JUST SO YOU COULD SUE THEM. (Like we had this family's case in country where step dad cut off his wife's hands cuz he thought she cheated and kept beating up a 14yo and a 16yo dauthers, claiming they were not his, the woman without hands couldn't do SHIT for a couple of reasons. She caused this behavior, deserved it and since she cannot sign any documents with no hands - there's no court. Cool shit, huh?)

It might sound like a fairy tale, but please trust me. I looked into that shit. A lot. I lived through it. My country is fcked beyond belief.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, LittleJem, demuic and 1 other person