sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
Sorry to vent guys, but I hate my family. Once I had a job had everything someone should have. Depression took everything from me as I wasn't able to work anymore. I was living in another city. My family who I always got along with told me come home and we'll help you and we'll be there for you. Been at my parents house for 2 years now. I can't stand them anymore, for them my sister is the successful one that got married and had a baby and a house. I have nothing. Stop speaking with my sister cause she kicked me out of the house when I found a job near her house and needed a place to stay. I've spent thousands with my sister in gifts, trips, money, iPhones and IPads and now we don't even talk. She's my parents pride and joy. They always talk down on me and my reasons are never valid. Many times they threat me and say if you don't stop this non sense, which is not non sense , it's just me giving a personal opinion we will stop buying your medicine and your therapy we will stop paying for all. I'm so fed up of them and have no where to go but endure this. Until when I dunno, all my Suicide attempts failed. I was always the successful daughter and now for them I'm just a crazy person. They don't even believe in depression. For them God heals everything and I'm just weak! I wish I had the guts to jump from a bridge and hit concrete! You guys are all I have... sorry for the long post. Much love for all.
:hug: :heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, yive, Astral316 and 5 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I have a brother, he's the golden child and got everything. We're pretty distant, but I remember to call him during holidays. It's interesting that my mom loves him so much, but he doesn't reciprocate love back. It caused a rift in the family because I was treated as property, while he was treated as family. His father was a successful businessman and diplomat that my mom had a 1 night stand with. My father was a deadbeat alcoholic whom my mom had a one night stand with. I'm sorry you had to go through this and I wish you peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, demuic, sadworld and 1 other person
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
I have a brother, he's the golden child and got everything. We're pretty distant, but I remember to call him during holidays. It's interesting that my mom loves him so much, but he doesn't reciprocate love back. It caused a rift in the family because I was treated as property, while he was treated as family. His father was a successful businessman and diplomat that my mom had a 1 night stand with. My father was a deadbeat alcoholic whom my mom had a one night stand with. I'm sorry you had to go through this and I wish you peace.
Mine are both religiously fanatics! I've spoiled them so much when I had a good job! My sister didn't do not even 1% of what I did to them! Even a 400 pound Mont Blanc pen I gave my father! Among many other things! Now that I'm sick I'm suddenly kicked from all angles and have to keep quiet or I'm in the streets! Good Christians right?

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, demuic, Symbiote and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
My sister was always the gold child too. She lives abroad, has a husband, good job, very nice house and a new car. I will always be a failure and a problem child in my family's eyes.

• Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, sadworld, Symbiote and 1 other person
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
My sister was always the gold child too. She lives abroad, has a husband, good job, very nice house and a new car. I will always be a failure and a problem child in my family's eyes.
I was like your sister. Look at me now...

Reactions: Trannydiary, sadworld and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I find that most religious people that align with Jesus/God are hypocrites. Whatever happened to "Love thy neighbor as thyself"? You're the proverbial black sheep, the scapegoat for all their problems, and they live vicariously through your sister who is successful.

• Aww..
Reactions: demuic, sadworld and sarahR
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I hate them too.

Bastards the lot of them.

Reactions: sarahR and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry that you feel like that. My sister is also way more successful than me and I'm just a burden. I hope your parents start appreciating you because you should be important to them. Hugs :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, sarahR and SmellyRat
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
I find that most religious people that align with Jesus/God are hypocrites. Whatever happened to "Love thy neighbor as thyself"? You're the proverbial black sheep, the scapegoat for all their problems, and they live vicariously through your sister who is successful.
Exactly and each night they pray and sing! While their daughter is on a suicide group cause I have no one else to talk. All my friends are pro lifers and just say how beautiful life is, that is just a phase. Whatever...
I'm sorry that you feel like that. My sister is also way more successful than me and I'm just a burden. I hope your parents start appreciating you because you should be important to them. Hugs :hug: :hug: :heart:
They will never do sad world. Maybe when I'm dead they will. :heart:
I hate them too.

Bastards the lot of them.
Shame I'm not here to be the one to put them in a nursing home when the time comes!
When they go to the chemist and arrive home with my medication they just throw it at my bed and say here is you poison enjoy it! :eh:

Last edited:
Reactions: SmellyRat
PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
Having a sibling like that is really depressing. I was that sibling for most of my life. My brother was always more social, more attractive, more skilled, smarter, etc. As we both got older though he ended up becoming sort of a dead beat and I kept putting effort out so it sorta swapped. I'm still a non social freak for the most part now but my parents see me as the easier to deal with of us two now I think. I'm still jealous that he got the good genes though. I remember studying my ass off in HS only to get a gpa in the low 3's while he'd sit on his ass all day and get straight A's somehow

• Aww..
Reactions: sarahR
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
Having a sibling like that is really depressing. I was that sibling for most of my life. My brother was always more social, more attractive, more skilled, smarter, etc. As we both got older though he ended up becoming sort of a dead beat and I kept putting effort out so it sorta swapped. I'm still a non social freak for the most part now but my parents see me as the easier to deal with of us two now I think. I'm still jealous that he got the good genes though. I remember studying my ass off in HS only to get a gpa in the low 3's while he'd sit on his ass all day and get straight A's somehow
I'm going to look for a shelter. Anything is better than this. The genes though I win by far! But that doesn't do anything for me anymore. Glad you at least get along with yours.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and PointlessStruggle
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I have always been the black sheep in my family...youngest of 5 kids...one of my brother's who was golden boy died this year of covid and now we have shrines for him everywhere...I have attempted to ctb 10 times in my life and am just seen as attention seeking and family don't invite me to anything...my next ctb will be the last one as I will succeed, I don't want anything from family as they have destroyed me over the 48 years I have been on this rock...when I was 7 overheard my mum saying to her friend she wished she had an abortion when pregnant with me so I will give her that wish soon enough...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and sarahR
PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
I'm going to look for a shelter. Anything is better than this. The genes though I win by far! But that doesn't do anything for me anymore. Glad you at least get along with yours.
wish you luck finding a better place to stay
I have always been the black sheep in my family...youngest of 5 kids...one of my brother's who was golden boy died this year of covid and now we have shrines for him everywhere...I have attempted to ctb 10 times in my life and am just seen as attention seeking and family don't invite me to anything...my next ctb will be the last one as I will succeed, I don't want anything from family as they have destroyed me over the 48 years I have been on this rock...when I was 7 overheard my mum saying to her friend she wished she had an abortion when pregnant with me so I will give her that wish soon enough...
thats brutal. they aren't even trying to hide it it seems. nuts how some people are like that huh

Reactions: JGT
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
Omg Time to Fly, what a horrible thing to hear, I've heard similar things but never that. Heard things like I'm a loser, a bum, hiding behind my depression not to face life. Sorry to hear you suffered for so long. I also tried multiple times to Ctb next time like you mentioned I won't fail either. Now I'm empowered! Sorry about your brother. :heart:
wish you luck finding a better place to stay

thats brutal. they aren't even trying to hide it it seems. nuts how some people are like that huh
No they don't hide anymore half an hour ago my mum said don't mess around with me or I'll give you hell! Such a good Christian! I'm sure if heaven exists I'll def be there and she won't!

• Hugs
Reactions: Time to fly
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Omg Time to Fly, what a horrible thing to hear, I've heard similar things but never that. Heard things like I'm a loser, a bum, hiding behind my depression not to face life. Sorry to hear you suffered for so long. I also tried multiple times to Ctb next time like you mentioned I won't fail either. Now I'm empowered! Sorry about your brother. :heart:
Thank you funny thing is the brother that died was an arse...had 3 wrecked marriages because he couldn't keep it in trousers 6 kids my parents know about but a few more they don't...total player and left his ex's with nothing during divorce as hid his money...

sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
Thank you funny thing is the brother that died was an arse...had 3 wrecked marriages because he couldn't keep it in trousers 6 kids my parents know about but a few more they don't...total player and left his ex's with nothing during divorce as hid his money...
Wow, I can tell you don't miss him one bit.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SmellyRat and Time to fly