L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I usually am on weed and being accepting of life as it is. But rught niw just need to say I fucking hate my family for insulting me and treating me so badly when I've been so ill and vulnerable. I fucking hate them for not caring I'm on the streets. I fucking hate my brother for calling me being homeless a 'lifestyle choice.' I'm gutted about how shitty my relationships have been recently and there is no-one here for me. Three men in a row evicted me with the police. All I did was give them love. I fucking hate love. I fucking hate my shitty dad who set me up for bad relationships with men by being a shit father. Fuck them all.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, SamTam33, LittleBlackCat and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those people really do sound so insensitive and awful, it's horrible how some people just create more suffering and treat other people so badly.

Reactions: Lonerzepam
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
You know what's a "lifestyle choice?" Being a fucking asshole.

• Yay!
Reactions: Lonerzepam and Dyscalculia
ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
So do I. My brother is a weed burn out with no emotion, My mom likes to shove god down my throat, Dad doesn't bother calling me even though i used to call him a few times and my sister is a drama wh*re. I feel no connection with them anymore, nor do I want to now. They are all trash, I call my mom every friday other wise she gets all "boo hoo, no one loves me" I just want to say "Bitch, no one EVER calls me or sees how I am doing, could die today, no one would bat a eye" she'd say "But I'm 80 years old, could die anytime, People should check on me more". she has no right to complain as her existence was when the world was less shit. Not only that she tells people "I wish he'd come back home and take care of me" NO. When my wife perishes or she divorces me. I.AM.DONE.TAKING.CARE.OF.ANYONE. As when I do they take advantage of it and don't care about my needs, just theirs. Fuck that,fuck them. Take care of your goddamn self!

Reactions: SamTam33
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
I'm sorry to hear this. I hate mine too because they care so little for me, and would not care if I was sick or in a vulnerable situation. I deal with everything myself. I'm used to it but it makes me so angry.
I'm sorry you're homeless, I'm in an unstable living situation so I understand the fear. Are there any charities/organisations that can help?

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
I hate my father and that's an understatement.

I loathe everything about that ogre. Even his smile. I hate the way he walks. I hate the way his eyes are situated inside his head.

I hate that I was made in his image. I hate that I act like him. I want to undo him...

But since I can't, I'm going to undo myself and destroy what he made.