B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
They treat me like the black sheep of the family they talk down about me any chance they get. They always credit my younger sister as being the successor of the family, I have autism & major depressive disorder it's really hard to function day to day :( I feel like a loser my family is one of the biggest reasons why I will ctb I hate the life I live I wish I was died already it painfully to even write this honestly I just want to ctb so much suffering and pain wtf do I have to lose I have nothing on this earth that loves me I will progressively get worse, the more I contemplate it has already . no job no friends or true family is life supposed to be this way?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, 6MillionWaystoDie, Disappointered and 3 others
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
I feel you.

A family that constantly berates you for supposedly not living up to their expectations, but at the same time, they act like you're too incompetent or incapable of doing any better than you are, anyway.

Fucking sucks.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: MelancholyGirl, 6MillionWaystoDie, Buddha.chris and 1 other person
Higuri

Higuri

Flower
Mar 28, 2023
I totally get your feeling. I'm treated as the fuck up of the family and my parents make sure to warn my younger siblings to not be like me. They tend to use me as an example when they preach to them about stuff. It's all just tiring.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 6MillionWaystoDie and Buddha.chris
B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
I feel you.

A family that constantly berates you for supposedly not living up to their expectations, but at the same time, they act like you're too incompetent or incapable of doing any better than you are, anyway.

Fucking sucks.
They all live in denial its a consistent web of not taking accountability for treating me this way I've been suffering in silence for Years I have hit my breaking point I want to ctb mainly because of my family
I totally get your feeling. I'm treated as the fuck up of the family and my parents make sure to warn my younger siblings to not be like me. They tend to use me as an example when they preach to them about stuff. It's all just tiring.
I can relate 1000 percent I feel the same way I've been treated as an example of what not to be my my mother who has told me multiple times to kill myself she will regret saying these things to me once im gone right?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Higuri, 6MillionWaystoDie and hungry_ghost
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Black sheep here as well. Eventually my understanding of reality in its relation to my family was demonstrated as having actually been accurate due to the preferred sibling breaking down and admitting their generalized failure in a psych ward. Yet...I am pretty sure people continue to reinforce the "norm" that I am the black sheep. What can you do. At least the sick journey has to end sometime.

Reactions: Buddha.chris
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
They treat me like the black sheep of the family they talk down about me any chance they get. They always credit my younger sister as being the successor of the family, I have autism & major depressive disorder it's really hard to function day to day :( I feel like a loser my family is one of the biggest reasons why I will ctb I hate the life I live I wish I was died already it painfully to even write this honestly I just want to ctb so much suffering and pain wtf do I have to lose I have nothing on this earth that loves me I will progressively get worse, the more I contemplate it has already . no job no friends or true family is life supposed to be this way?
I am so sorry your family treats you so unfairly. It's so hard to live in this world much less be treated like shit by your own family. Please know you are much more than what they give you credit for.

Reactions: Buddha.chris and 6MillionWaystoDie
Deadweight

Deadweight

It's spilling out of me
Nov 10, 2021
'Too hard basket', that's what my mums excuse for not getting the support I needed as a child with autism and adhd. She has my sister to dote on, I got a dark room and a computer

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it certainly is so cruel how people unnecessarily and unfairly bring life here just to treat that person so badly, it's awful how humans can be so insensitive and just create more problems. There could just never be any real relief from suffering as long as one exists here.

• Love
B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
To me it certainly is so cruel how people unnecessarily and unfairly bring life here just to treat that person so badly, it's awful how humans can be so insensitive and just create more problems. There could just never be any real relief from suffering as long as one exists here.
I never understood how someone can treat their creation so poorly as if they never wanted the child to exist in the first place I hate my family I have suffered so much because of them I'm so ready and willing to ctb it's my only desire i dream for the day when I can take my last breath on earth and rid myself of my family and others who have caused me great deal of pain