Rd2nowhere

Rd2nowhere

Silly Tulip is a color.
Jun 16, 2022
I hate my ex! He is a dumbass lying bastard who deserves a life of hell in which I am happily providing.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Dead Meat, hellispink and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people really are so cruel and it is terrible the way that many people treat others. It is understandable hating someone when they have caused lots of harm.

Reactions: Rd2nowhere
A

absolute

May 7, 2022
I hate my ex! He is a dumbass lying bastard who deserves a life of hell in which I am happily providing.
I hate my ex too. she's not a dumbass but she is a lying bastard and I will not provide a life of hell for her because I will let carma do its thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Rd2nowhere and BreathDeeply
Rd2nowhere

Rd2nowhere

Silly Tulip is a color.
Jun 16, 2022
He is at a conference. The house that he was living in is mine. I sold it today and hired people to box his personal belongings up and place in a storage unit. I had a courier deliver the key to his office.

My prenup is ironclad. He will get what he brought into the relationship, absolutely nothing.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: VirtualSnow, virgilwalks, Dead Meat and 3 others
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Mine is was also a liar. I made him pay, though. But still, karma will set him accordingly.

• Hugs
Reactions: akana, Rd2nowhere, absolute and 1 other person
Rd2nowhere

Rd2nowhere

Silly Tulip is a color.
Jun 16, 2022
So he came home, well back to town. He moved in with the other guy. Mutual friend said the other guy dumped him thinking he was the one who had the money ha ha ha!

• Yay!
Reactions: VirtualSnow