S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Why she did that to me. Why am I not good enough for her. I have more money than my same age folks I know, I'm polite, I work and have a well estructurated family. Fuck it, life sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Donk, AprilsBlessings and 4 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I don't feel bad for you,
But I do feel bad for her lol.

you'll find better.

• Hugs
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Steamm, Hyperborean and 1 other person
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I don't feel bad for you,
But I do feel bad for her lol.

you'll find better.
Hey Stroke, thanks for that.
I know it sounds like im showing up myself but im truly not. Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sometimes, that person is just not for you.
It has happened to me before from both sides.

Don't worry. There will be another chances and people who will appreciate you and give you the love you deserve.

At least that's the advice of a 32 old man here...

Hugs!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Steamm, Red and 1 other person
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Sometimes, that person is just not for you.
It has happened to me before from both sides.

Don't worry. There will be another chances and people who will appreciate you and give you the love you deserve.

At least that's the advice of a 32 old man here...

Hugs!
Thanks WornOut. I'm trying to foeget her but every attempt I do with a new girl turns out just bad. Maybe i was meant to die alone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Barracuda91, Deleted member 22624, KleinerWolf and 2 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Hey Stroke, thanks for that.
I know it sounds like im showing up myself but im truly not. Hugs
Don't worry dude we know how it feels,

I agree with WornOutLife,
Now that the space is free, hopefully someone more compatible will come into your life and show you the same level of appreciation you deserve.
:hug:
Thanks WornOut. I'm trying to foeget her but every attempt I do with a new girl turns out just bad. Maybe i was meant to die alone.
Give it some time, you are not in a rush, are you? :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Steamm
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I kinda am in rush. I'm desperate for a girl, for love and attention.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Deleted member 22624 and yive
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
I watched YouTube channel about men and women relationship. He used the example on below. Maybe this will let you feel better.

Why Female Praying Mantises Devour Their Partners During Sex​

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Steamm
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
I kinda am in rush. I'm desperate for a girl, for love and attention.
omg... me too. i feel you. i would sell my soul to the devil to be with a loving gf, but unfortunately, he doesn't want to conclude such a deal with me, and he said that in this life i'll forever be alone :(

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Steamm
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Why she did that to me. Why am I not good enough for her. I have more money than my same age folks I know, I'm polite, I work and have a well estructurated family. Fuck it, life sucks.
Steamm
I am so sorry to hear that. You are a wonderful person.

She doesn't deserve you. If she treats you that badly then you are better off without her. Maybe one day she will regret what she threw away. I read a true story in a newspaper there was this woman and she was in a relationship with a man who a mechanic . The man was very loving towards her but the woman didn't feel the same way. The woman ended the relationship many years later she is childless and single in her 40s. In the article she says she regret the way she treated her ex. I am saying there loads of women and men who didn't appreciate thier partners and struggled to find love many years later.

You deserve to be with someone who appreciates you and loves you.

Life can be so unfair when cant be with the people we love.

Things are awful now but maybe in the future you will end up
someone who will love you even better than your ex.
I am so sorry please take care
Love
Firefox

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Steamm
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I'm not quite sure what happened to your personal relationship, in my honest opinion every relationship is for benefit and unnecessary in the end, friendships, family etc.. everyone who has relationship wants something from someone, it's best to not get attached and involved in such at all in my opinion

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I did many horrible things to mine. Can't stop thinking about them. It's eating away at me.

S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I'm not quite sure what happened to your personal relationship, in my honest opinion every relationship is for benefit and unnecessary in the end, friendships, family etc.. everyone who has relationship wants something from someone, it's best to not get attached and involved in such at all in my opinion
I know but I think humans have a natural need to be with someone else. No one wants to be alone.
I did many horrible things to mine. Can't stop thinking about them. It's eating away at me.
I did nothing but all the best I could to her, that's whats piss me off the most.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and yive
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I know but I think humans have a natural need to be with someone else. No one wants to be alone.
Absolutely agree, as we're social species, it's hard embedded in our DNA, evolution is the fact as we wouldn't survive if we were alone, nature, systems and all sentient beings who are living and are brought in life are pretty much victims, if someone says nature is beautiful and loving its wrong and not even close to accurate and logical, looking at things at deeper honesty, this life was imposed on every sentient being, along the way they've been brainwashed, adjusted and adapted

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
maybe she hooked up with an another guy. That's usually the case more often than not.

I think you should ask her that question instead of us.

btw....shouldn't this belong in offtopic?

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
maybe she hooked up with an another guy. That's usually the case more often than not.

I think you should ask her that question instead of us.

btw....shouldn't this belong in offtopic?
It's about a trigger for the desire to suicide so it fits here too imo, I think there should be two suicide boards though, one more for methods and goodbye threads and more direct suicide topics, I think OP's question would be borderline in the less suicide related board