Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im not getting anywhere. anxieties and phobias. dissociation. personality disorder(s?). and my thoughts....they just dont shut up. but i cant say anything. i dont even know what to say. and lately everyone has been noticing something wrong with me. typically when i get a message or someone talks to me i answer right away or as soon as i can. i just dont care anymore. my disorders are wearing me out, always pointing out what is wrong.

but......i just cant figure it out. if they are my own thoughts why cant i just make them stop. why wont they go away. they just keep talking and talking. i cant escape them. and the dissociation keeps me inside myself. there is no "reality" just me and my thoughts. and my personality disorder has them all over the place. i cant think straight for even a second. and if i try to change the topic of my thoughts is just gets worse.

and the worse part....none of this is real. my disorders dont exist. but they must because i cant control them. which just leaves me feeling like shit for ever saying anything but i need to get these thoughts out they are killing me. but they arent real so im lying, just looking for attention. but again....they have to be real......dont they?

i feel like ive gone insane and it's too late

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, shush, Arvinneedstodie and 5 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I feel the exact same way. Everything you said.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, XYZ, death137 and 1 other person
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I've heard some argue that mental illness is not real, in the sense that it is not an actual illness. Well, it has completely fucked up my life and lead to very serious physical disabilities, so it's the REALEST thing in my life, I can tell you that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, shush and death137
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I've heard some argue that mental illness is not real, in the sense that it is not an actual illness. Well, it has completely fucked up my life and lead to very serious physical disabilities, so it's the REALEST thing in my life, I can tell you that.
It doesnt feel real. It feels like its all a lie. Almost like youre stuck inside of a simulation and you know it but you cant get out.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, shush and XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
It doesnt feel real. It feels like its all a lie. Almost like youre stuck inside of a simulation and you know it but you cant get out.

At least if it's a simulation, you might, theoretically break free from it at some point.

In my case, this is my reality. I am a slave to pain and regret forever. There's no other reality.

Reactions: shush and death137
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
At least if it's a simulation, you might, theoretically break free from it at some point.
How can fix what you can not first admit is broken?

Reactions: XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
How can fix what you can not first admit is broken?

Good question... Don't have an answer. Now I just just feel sorry for you and angry at life in general. (Hug)

Reactions: death137
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Good question... Don't have an answer. Now I just just feel sorry for you and angry at life in general. (Hug)
It's ok. Maybe not everything was meant to have an answer :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ