T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
They have no sympathy. They got married behind my back and I had to find out on my own. No one bothered telling me. I had to confront my dad about it only then did he admit they were married. When I got mad about it he got defensive saying "what you want me to divorce her?". I explained to my dad so many times that I'm not mad because he got remarried I'm mad because he wasn't honest. If he had been honest from the start I would've been able to get over it because I'd think "well at least he was honest with me". Also what kid is easygoing when their parent gets remarried I was 14 at the time for fucks sake. Divorce and remarriage is a very complicated thing for kids and teens. My stepmom never said anything never tried to have a relationship with me never tried to apologize or anything. They just both acted like nothing happened and kept living their lives. That made me more angry. They both saw how much they hurt me and don't bother to talk about it and are still able to laugh with one another. When I brought that up my dad said "what we're supposed to feel sad?". That's when I knew he didn't care. I cant take it. I've gone insane because of them. Whenever I bring up my feelings I'm called sensitive and that I'm over reacting. My reaction to their marriage was very normal considering what they did. And yet I'm the one getting blamed and villianized. They're the reason I'm suicidal. It might sound stupid to some people but being hurt by your parents causes a different type of pain. It sucks even more because I'm a family person, I'm not the type who can just move out and continue on with life. I'm such a sensitive person. No matter how many times I try to explain how their actions hurt me they never get it. I know if I ctb for their attention they wouldn't care either they'd just get defensive again. They are heartless and if either of them see this after I'm gone then know it's because of the both of you.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Rational man, keitaro, chloramine and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People really can be so cruel and to me it is terrible how others can just make our lives worse. It is understandable why you would be so frustrated. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man, Suicidebydeath and tieiwi
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
your pain doesn't sound stupid to me at all. it sounds perfectly reasonable and valid. to be hurt by family can be so incredibly painful. my deepest wound was caused by my family, and it constantly haunts me. it's truly sad when we can't even depend on our own families.

Reactions: Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
They never will understand you, probably because they are self absorbing themselves in pain. You cant afford to take their pain.