Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I use to talk to everyone. But not anymore. I can't do anything right. I keep blacking out and everything I say is wrong. Sounds mumbled. Doesn't make sense. Even when I'm typing I use the wrong word a lot. I hate talking to people now and I take every chance possible to avoid people

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brokensaddle, Ybother, Deleted member 4993 and 13 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I use to talk to everyone. But not anymore. I can't do anything right. I keep blacking out and everything I say is wrong. Sounds mumbled. Doesn't make sense. Even when I'm typing I use the wrong word a lot. I hate talking to people now and I take every chance possible to avoid people
You comr across as coherent and intelligent on here if thats any help x

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, Chupacabra 44 and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
You comr across as coherent and intelligent on here if thats any help x
Thank God the edit button exists lol. For the most part when typing it's more you're your. Things like that. and sometimes I catch it before it gets out. Like how I put wood instead of word

• Love
Reactions: Ybother, Deleted member 4993, Meditation guide and 2 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I get you. Sadly I am no stranger to self hate. It takes a heavy toll going through life filled with hate.

My feelings of self hate and inadequacy are not related to this forum, though. SS is the one place where I don't feel like the odd one out.

Wood, word, worm, warm, worn... It's all fine. Typos can be fun :smiling: Have a nice day now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brokensaddle, Deleted member 4993, Hopeindeath! and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
If I hated myself any more I'd be dead

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brokensaddle, Ybother, Deleted member 4993 and 5 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I get you. Sadly I am no stranger to self hate. It takes a heavy toll going through life filled with hate.

My feelings of self hate and inadequacy are not related to this forum, though. SS is the one place where I don't feel like the odd one out.

Wood, word, worm, warm, worn... It's all fine. Typos can be fun :smiling: Have a nice day now.
Typos can be fun as long as you aren't trying to say "kicking ass" and you press the p instead of the k....... Omg I don't wanna talk about it LOL

Reactions: Ybother, Ghost2211 and XYZ
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
I can totally relate to this. I used to be really talkative and chat to anyone.
That's all gone now. I spend nearly all my time on here instead

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Hopeindeath!, XYZ and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Thank God the edit button exists lol. For the most part when typing it's more you're your. Things like that. and sometimes I catch it before it gets out. Like how I put wood instead of word
I have the same problem. I'm scared I have alzhiemers.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, Deleted member 4993, Hopeindeath! and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I have the same problem. I'm scared I have alzhiemers.
sometimes i wonder if i dont have dyslexia/something like that or if it is just my dissociation. its probably the dissociation though. its difficult to do anything right when youre blacking out

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
That sounds really scary. :(

• Hugs
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
You seem like a nice person, and it upsets me when good people don't like themselves.

Yes, I'm a hypocrite :/

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Giraffey and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
I feel this thread, that flaw in your communication which you're convinced everybody will pick up on and ridicule, humiliate and ostracise you for - I ran smack bang into that trap the first time I posted here and I've only got insufferably worse since then.

I can't say that I've noticed anything wrong with your communication, we all make typos and phrase things imperfectly; I don't think people pay much attention - they just do the correction in their mind. After all, this isn't a publishing house, you're not going to get your post sent back to you in the mail covered in the dreaded red pen (I wish it were easier to believe that though and silence the mouthy inner critic forever finding doubt).

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Hopeindeath!
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You said you're blacking out? Are you losing consciousness spontaneously or having skips in memory?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
You said you're blacking out? Are you losing consciousness spontaneously or having skips in memory?
the second one more accurately describes what is happening but it physically feels more like the first one

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
the second one more accurately describes what is happening but it physically feels more like the first one
Generally you want to get new onset neurological stuff checked out. If you've never had language and typing issue before and now suddenly do that merits a neurologist visit.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, BPD Barbie, Giraffey and 1 other person