borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I get no respect in my house. It ranges from my idiot father deadnaming me to his refusal to do something about his extremely loud sinus issues to doing things I explicitly told him not to do. Both my father and my sister talk way too fucking loud and refuse to lower their volume. On top of that, they'll talk with other noises going on, which makes me wanna beat them both with a baseball bat. It doesn't help that my sister's voice is a really sour pitch that makes me physically cringe. Every time I hear that babytalk they both do when talking to the dogs, I just want them to be struck by lightning because of how fucking inconsiderate they are about everything.

I tell my father time and time again not to touch my laundry because he doesn't know what he's doing. I had to do my laundry, and he was already doing his. I waited for the washing machine to be available, and then I put my clothes in. When he was taking his clothes out of the dryer, he moved mine into the dryer. I've told him dozens of times NOT TO DO THAT. My clothing always needs an extra rinse cycle since the machine never does it right the first time. Beyond the problem with the rinse cycle, I've told him and my sister dozens of times not to use dryer sheets on my laundry. I'm probably gonna have to redo my laundry to fix that dryer sheet problem. They smell fucking rancid, like a dumpster of decaying trash.

Dryer sheets are basically just another form of fabric softener, which is bad for the skin and smells like manure. Is it so much to ask that I be able to do my own goddamn laundry instead of being treated like an infant and having to fix the problem created when it was done wrong? He could've just told me that the wash cycle was done and gotten me to do it myself.

It's so fucking demoralizing having to live with these stupid assholes, but I can't move out, so I'm just fucked. This is further reason for me to want to die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AngelicPsychedelic, CTB Dream, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Lavender
Feb 25, 2023
I hope you can get out of there...
Being stuck with my parents was a life sentence of misery. Everywhere in this shitty decaying village is a trauma memory for me at this point, this house feels like a prison.
I was very lucky, I moved out with my boyfriend a few years ago, but as the economy got worse I was forced to come back here when we couldn't afford it anymore. Now I'm more hopeless and suicidal than ever. Your environment really has a massive impact on this sort of thing.
I hope you can get out too... Even if just for long enough to experience having a real life, it's worth it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AngelicPsychedelic, CTB Dream, borderline-feline and 1 other person
P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
Me being a guy I strongly dislike living with my mom and brother. I can't move out for a number of factors as well. My situation is opposite of yours in regards to the sexes on individual lol, but it's not really funny.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and borderline-feline
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
I hope you can get out of there...
Being stuck with my parents was a life sentence of misery. Everywhere in this shitty decaying village is a trauma memory for me at this point, this house feels like a prison.
I was very lucky, I moved out with my boyfriend a few years ago, but as the economy got worse I was forced to come back here when we couldn't afford it anymore. Now I'm more hopeless and suicidal than ever. Your environment really has a massive impact on this sort of thing.
I hope you can get out too... Even if just for long enough to experience having a real life, it's worth it.
Unfortunately, it's never gonna be an option, unless you see homelessness as an option, which would run counter to my desire to not feel pain. I wouldn't be able to afford a place to live with my job, and I'm not capable of getting another job.

I'd love to move in with my boyfriend, but it's an international relationship, and I don't have a passport. I also don't want to lose my citizenship by living outside of the US, and I'd really rather not live in a place like England.

I don't want to "experience having a real life". I already did when I was in high school, and I regret every second of it. It fucked me up majorly to try and have a life, friends, and experiences. I really just want to go back to being a hikikomori, but I would lose my insurance that way, so I can't..
Me being a guy I strongly dislike living with my mom and brother. I can't move out for a number of factors as well. My situation is opposite of yours in regards to the sexes on individual lol, but it's not really funny.
Maybe it's because I'm a millennial, but I see "lol" more as punctuation than a show of laughing. I hate the housing market so much. I hope you can find an escape.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Rogue Proxy
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
Can confirm, England is shit.
I don't know a ton about the UK, but every time I see any kind of story coming out the UK these days, it always seems to be something shitty happening to trans people or people being upset that something good happened for trans people. As a trans woman, that kinda worries me.

• Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue, CTB Dream and Rogue Proxy
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Lavender
Feb 25, 2023
I don't know a ton about the UK, but every time I see any kind of story coming out the UK these days, it always seems to be something shitty happening to trans people or people being upset that something good happened for trans people. As a trans woman, that kinda worries me.
Yup.
I don't know why everyone here is obsessed with transgender people, isn't it like 0.1% of the population or something?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
Yup.
I don't know why everyone here is obsessed with transgender people, isn't it like 0.1% of the population or something?
I assume it's largely centered in using a group of people as a boogie man to gain political power, which then results on inaccurate perceptions of trans people, fueling negative attitudes about us. To my knowledge, Jewish people are historically the most persecuted minority group, and part of that is how small the group is. Smaller groups are easier to fearmonger about because the average person is less likely to have met a person of the group in question.

• Hugs
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Lavender
Feb 25, 2023
I assume it's largely centered in using a group of people as a boogie man to gain political power, which then results on inaccurate perceptions of trans people, fueling negative attitudes about us. To my knowledge, Jewish people are historically the most persecuted minority group, and part of that is how small the group is. Smaller groups are easier to fearmonger about because the average person is less likely to have met a person of the group in question.
Mm.. Yeah it seems that way. In Poland, the scapegoat is instead homosexual men specifically, appeals to the Catholic majority.
Something I don't really get though, is that to my knowledge, there isn't a specific large demographic here that a platform of hating transgender people would appeal to.
In fact, people have gotten so sick of the constant obsessing over transgender people here. I remember a while back some women's media outlet got inundated with letters and calls from their own fans telling them to stop ranting about transgender people because it was all they did for ages and it's just boring.
Like, no real person here cares, so I dunno what the voting bloc they're trying to appeal to even is. It just comes across as mass hysteria.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
We are easy targets unfortunately, and regrettably the UK is home to a significant amount of trans-exclusive radical "feminists".
Mm.. Yeah it seems that way. In Poland, the scapegoat is instead heterosexual men specifically, appeals to the Catholic majority.
Something I don't really get though, is that to my knowledge, there isn't a specific large demographic here that a platform of hating transgender people would appeal to.
In fact, people have gotten so sick of the constant obsessing over transgender people here. I remember a while back some women's media outlet got inundated with letters and calls from their own fans telling them to stop ranting about transgender people because it was all they did for ages and it's just boring.
Like, no real person here cares, so I dunno what the voting bloc they're trying to appeal to even is. It just comes across as mass hysteria.
Wait… heterosexual men? So they get bullied for not being gay enough?

That sounds like a fascinating and somewhat amusing situation. Although that no bullying would be best.

• Hugs
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
We are easy targets unfortunately, and regrettably the UK is home to a significant amount of trans-exclusive radical "feminists".
My favorite person actually calls the UK "TERF Island". It seems like most vocal self-identified feminists from the UK are just obsessed with trans people. It's unfortunate that people have those mindsets, especially when they claim to stand for women as a whole while excluding a specific demographic of women for being different.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Rogue Proxy
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Lavender
Feb 25, 2023

Wait… heterosexual men? So they get bullied for not being gay enough?

That sounds like a fascinating and somewhat amusing situation. Although that no bullying would be best.
Oh uh, that was a typo, I meant "homosexual men". Lol

• Hugs
Octavia

Octavia

Mar 4, 2023
Oh uh, that was a typo, I meant "homosexual men". Lol
Oh, a pity. It would have been a rather unique situation xD
My favorite person actually calls the UK "TERF Island". It seems like most vocal self-identified feminists from the UK are just obsessed with trans people. It's unfortunate that people have those mindsets, especially when they claim to stand for women as a whole while excluding a specific demographic of women for being different.
Apparently some jerks were throwing a fit over Brianna's name being included in the list of women who got murdered by men in the UK this year. One would have thought that they would at least have the decency to not be asshats towards a 16 year old after her death, but it appears that they are most unkind even in the midst of a tragedy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
Oh, a pity. It would have been a rather unique situation xD

Apparently some jerks were throwing a fit over Brianna's name being included in the list of women who got murdered by men in the UK this year. One would have thought that they would at least have the decency to not be asshats towards a 16 year old after her death, but it appears that they are most unkind even in the midst of a tragedy.
I was pissed off so much by the way that the media and many people on social media responded to her murder. I posted a lot of angry rants on social media about how "SHE WAS FUCKING SIXTEEN YEARS OLD!" because of how absolutely disgusted I was by people speaking ill of her before her body was cold. I think tragedy brings out the worst in people who were already horrible, because they do the equivalent of seeing a housefire and thinking "How can I make this about me?"

I hope that the people who murdered her actually face justice for their crime.

• Aww..
Reactions: Yavannah, CTB Dream and Octavia
Octavia

Octavia

Mar 4, 2023
I was pissed off so much by the way that the media and many people on social media responded to her murder. I posted a lot of angry rants on social media about how "SHE WAS FUCKING SIXTEEN YEARS OLD!" because of how absolutely disgusted I was by people speaking ill of her before her body was cold. I think tragedy brings out the worst in people who were already horrible, because they do the equivalent of seeing a housefire and thinking "How can I make this about me?"

I hope that the people who murdered her actually face justice for their crime.
One of the things that disturbs me more is that her suspected killers are 15 year old classmates. I… did not think that people that young were capable of that kind of hatred. I could not imagine someone my age (20) murdering someone out of hate, much less people that are 5 years younger.

• Aww..
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
One of the things that disturbs me more is that her suspected killers are 15 year old classmates. I… did not think that people that young were capable of that kind of hatred. I could not imagine someone my age (20) murdering someone out of hate, much less people that are 5 years younger.
Even at 25, I can't imagine what it's like to even be capable of that kind of hate.

• Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream and Octavia
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a really awful and frustrating situation to be trapped in, I understand why you would hate that, it's just so awful how other people make existing more torturous.

• Love
Reactions: borderline-feline