A

Anon123

Nov 6, 2020
I'm so fed up and angry about not been listened to by professionals. I swear they have a one track mind rather than actually listening to the patient!! Also fed up of hearing the same shit. "Things will get better" like dude I've been hearing this shit for 10 years and it hasn't got any better. Then people saying I'm a lot better because they base it on behaviours and I'm not validated at all for what's going on in my head. I'm currently in a mental health rehab. I've got bpd, bulimia. Talking now ptsd which has been mentioned b4. OCD and dissociation. I know things are never going to get better. This life is tourcher every minute of every day that I am awake. I've tried to get better and nothing works. My illnesses are to powerful. My abusers have one. They have destroyed me. I need to get a solid plan now where every detail is sorted and follow through. I'm going to make a solid plan today with a solid date. Im so ready to be free. Im ready for this tourcher to be over with. Yes I'll hurt family but I cant feel this pain forever to stop them feeling any. There are some fucked up things with family anyways but dont want to get into that. So that lessons the guilt of me leaving. I'm 25 now and I'm ready for eternal peace. Im done fighting against myself. I'm not strong enough and I dont want to anymore. I want to die. This isnt impulsive. I've thought this way for years with many attempts. But now I'm ready and this one will be a success as I'm going to make sure of it. I wish I could live. But I cant being me. So I have to go. Date and proper step by step plan is what I'm going to do next.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Barracuda91, _Minsk, DivineMedicus and 11 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
You have to not take it personally, accept the system/society we live is doomed and Any positive is a bonus. A lot of therapists don't have the capacity to deal with complex problems/situations. You get out of therapy as much as you put in, providing they are empathetic.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DivineMedicus, WornOutLife, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm so fed up and angry about not been listened to by professionals. I swear they have a one track mind rather than actually listening to the patient!! Also fed up of hearing the same shit. "Things will get better" like dude I've been hearing this shit for 10 years and it hasn't got any better. Then people saying I'm a lot better because they base it on behaviours and I'm not validated at all for what's going on in my head. I'm currently in a mental health rehab. I've got bpd, bulimia. Talking now ptsd which has been mentioned b4. OCD and dissociation. I know things are never going to get better. This life is tourcher every minute of every day that I am awake. I've tried to get better and nothing works. My illnesses are to powerful. My abusers have one. They have destroyed me. I need to get a solid plan now where every detail is sorted and follow through. I'm going to make a solid plan today with a solid date. Im so ready to be free. Im ready for this tourcher to be over with. Yes I'll hurt family but I cant feel this pain forever to stop them feeling any. There are some fucked up things with family anyways but dont want to get into that. So that lessons the guilt of me leaving. I'm 25 now and I'm ready for eternal peace. Im done fighting against myself. I'm not strong enough and I dont want to anymore. I want to die. This isnt impulsive. I've thought this way for years with many attempts. But now I'm ready and this one will be a success as I'm going to make sure of it. I wish I could live. But I cant being me. So I have to go. Date and proper step by step plan is what I'm going to do next.
I'm sorry you in so much pain, I was also abused when a little girl. Doctors can only do so much, they know themselves they are fighting an invisible war. the brain is such a complex thing. I'm also dissociation from everything. The few things I used to like I don't anymore. Wishing you strength on your struggle.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, IamLost, Anon123 and 4 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Hey, you just need to take walk and it will be alright. It is all your fault. /s

Reactions: DivineMedicus, TooConscious, Superdeterminist and 4 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Hey, you just need to take walk and it will be alright. It is all your fault. /s
When it happens to you, and you're left helpless in agony after your limbs have been broken and you've been raped and you're wondering if the stringy, bloody, gunk seeping from your anus is part of your body or has come from externally you might realise their pain.
[/QUOTE]

That was sarcasm.

Reactions: TooConscious, All washed up, sadworld and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You have to not take it personally, accept the system/society we live is doomed and Any positive is a bonus. A lot of therapists don't have the capacity to deal with complex problems/situations. You get out of therapy as much as you put in, providing they are empathetic.

I couldn't have explained it better.
Been in therapy and seeing the shrink for 4 months and nothing has changed positively. Things are way worse than before! :(

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, Anon123, TooConscious and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
When it happens to you, and you're left helpless in agony after your limbs have been broken and you've been raped and you're wondering if the stringy, bloody, gunk seeping from your anus is part of your body or has come from externally you might realise their pain.

That was sarcasm.
[/QUOTE]
I understood your sarcasm, that's what the doctors tell us to do, take a walk each day and everything will be alright. If only that was so simple....

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, TooConscious and sadworld
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
That was sarcasm.

That was sarcasm.
[/QUOTE]
Really sorry I didn't get it at all
Please accept my apology just took is as kicking someone down I'm stupid and don't read properly or reflect my bad mood and don't see the sarcasm trying to actually cheer everyone up. Best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, All washed up and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
That was sarcasm.
Really sorry I didn't get it at all
Please accept my apology just took is as kicking someone down I'm stupid and don't read properly or reflect my bad mood and don't see the sarcasm trying to actually cheer everyone up. Best wishes.
[/QUOTE]

It is OK. You said just what I would say if somebody said it seriously.

Reactions: sadworld and TooConscious
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
You get out of therapy as much as you put in, providing they are empathetic.
I disagree. I think that it's possible to put your all into therapy, and not benefit from it at all. It depends on a lot of factors I think.

Reactions: _Minsk, Anon123, sadworld and 2 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I disagree. I think that it's possible to put your all into therapy, and not benefit from it at all. It depends on a lot of factors I think.
I agree with you I wasn't speaking as that goes for everyone, just that for most starting therapy.
Don't just go expecting a magic cure, you have to force yourself to confront horrible issues, which only may help if you have a decent therapist. And like you say doesn't work with everyone, I'm one of them.
Been in therapy and seeing the shrink for 4 months and nothing has changed positively. Things are way worse than before! :(
Might be time to try a new therapist buddy. You are well within your right to ask to change if you don't feel they are right for you. If you think they're doing their best and genuinely care and don't want to hurt their feelings then maybe be truthfull how you're feeling worse and see what they suggest, maybe they might come at you from another angle etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Superdeterminist and sadworld
A

Anon123

Nov 6, 2020
I know the system is a mess. Under staffed and over worked. I am putting my all into it and have done previous times. I've tried so many things. I think I need to accept I'm too broken. And the ultimate choice is live like this or die and I'm not living like this.
I'm sorry you in so much pain, I was also abused when a little girl. Doctors can only do so much, they know themselves they are fighting an invisible war. the brain is such a complex thing. I'm also dissociation from everything. The few things I used to like I don't anymore. Wishing you strength on your struggle.
I'm so sorry u experienced this too. Thank you hun and same to you xx
What do u mean by it's my fault?
That scares me. They say it breaks u and makes u worse b4 it makes u better. But what happens if it only breaks u and u arent able to come out of the other side. I'm talking about me here not saying that will happen to u xx
That was sarcasm.
I understood your sarcasm, that's what the doctors tell us to do, take a walk each day and everything will be alright. If only that was so simple....
[/QUOTE]
Ironic actually because this place is obsessed with everyone going on a walk each day like it's a cure
I agree with you I wasn't speaking as that goes for everyone, just that for most starting therapy.
Don't just go expecting a magic cure, you have to force yourself to confront horrible issues, which only may help if you have a decent therapist. And like you say doesn't work with everyone, I'm one of them.

Might be time to try a new therapist buddy. You are well within your right to ask to change if you don't feel they are right for you. If you think they're doing their best and genuinely care and don't want to hurt their feelings then maybe be truthfull how you're feeling worse and see what they suggest, maybe they might come at you from another angle etc.
I deffo think you can give it everything you have and it not help. It can break u and coming out the other can sometimes not happen.

Last edited: