• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I DIDN'T FUCKING ASK TO BE HERE! WHY DO I HAVE TO FIGHT AND WORK SO HARD TO LIVE A LIFE I DIDN'T ASK FOR? Why do I have to deal with working to live? Why do I have to deal with pleasing other people? Why do I have to 'deal' with getting hurt abused and bullied? Why do I have to establish relationships and fall in love with others and myself? Why do I have to pay thousands of dollars a year to talk to a fucking therapist about why life sucks? Why do I have to take pills just to be able to NOT THINK my thoughts? Why do I have to 'cope'? WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO? I was brought into this world because someone CHOSE that for me. Someone CHOSE for me to struggle and find my way and find my purpose. I didn't get that choice. Non-Existence sounds pretty fucking elegant to me. Do I hate my parents for bringing me into this world? I mean…. Yeah sometimes. Does it make me feel slightly better knowing I'm not the only person that feels this way? Yeah

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga, worthIess, Finalnight and 9 others
D

doormat25

Oct 25, 2023
Thanks for feeling yucky like I do. Needed the motivation.

Reactions: sserafim
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
At least we have self awareness and can think independently from the brainwashed masses.

That much gives us some hope of getting what we want/need. It brings it's own unique burdens too though.

They say ignorance is bliss, but knowledge is power. I'll take the power thanks... I'd rather the burden of knowing and the possibility to take action. (no matter how difficult that path might be)

Reactions: sserafim
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023
Totally this. I can understand what others love about life but can rarely feel it. I have anehdonia now too.

I'm really resentful about being one of the ones who have to take pills (that don't really work for me) and talking to therapists.

Sending you my best wishes.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The fundamental problem is that we are forced to live in the wrong way. Man is a tropical creature that doesn´t belong in Europe and the civilization. We belong in nature like other species and most humans die young in nature. Man must cooperate in nature - there is no bullying and loneliness in nature. People are not made for long working days and time management in the civilization that can ruin our health.

There should be legal organizations worldwide that help anyone who wants to die regardless of the cause - then this web page wouldn´t be needed. We go to the hairdresser to cut our hair. We go to the store to buy groceries. We go to the doctor to cure diseases. Death is the hardest thing we have to go through and we must all die eventually - so why is euthanasia illegal? After all, we can decide how we live our lives so we should be able to decide over our death. It is cruel to prolong suffering when we all have to die anyway. Our society isn´t satisfactory yet.

Reactions: divinemistress36, TiredOfAllThis, Hollowman and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hate life too. It's so absurd. The worst thing is that I didn't ask for any of it.

Last edited:
D

Deicius

Dec 1, 2023
This life is just a gambling game at our expense...

Reactions: Finalnight, TiredOfAllThis and sserafim