Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
I hate life so much. I wish I had the courage to do myself in but I'm nothing but a miserable coward. I just travelled to Mexico, spent the past few weeks looking for N. They either have none in stock nor are they willing to sell without a prescription. I can't get sodium nitrite, I can't do hanging, I don't have the guts to jump, and I've failed the Night-Night method countless times. Now I have to return to my miserable life as an unskilled labourer still living with his parents because he can't make anything out of his life. How long can I continue this? When will this all end? This shit has to stop, I swear on my Grandad's grave.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, venin.n, loopdaloop and 10 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I commend you for traveling to Mexico and giving it a shot. So, did you flash lots of money to persuade potential sellers to let lose of some N?

Reactions: The anhedonic one, Abdullah and archiemex
Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
Oh man, I'm sorry they turned you down in Mexico.
Were you asking in Spanish, or English?

I've been trying to practice how to request N in Spanish, bc I feel that I would get it easier than requesting in English.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
archiemex

archiemex

Feb 14, 2023
what places were u trying to buy N from in mexico??

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Sorry you couldn't get N. Best wishes for whatever you do.

Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
I commend you for traveling to Mexico and giving it a shot. So, did you flash lots of money to persuade potential sellers to let lose of some N?
Thank you, mate.
I just asked them straight in Spanish and got a few concerned looks then a no. One shop owner had the bottle of Pisabental on the shelf, he picked it up and said no, you need a prescription. I replied what about with a tip and he wouldn't budge. One shopkeeper had a long conversation with me about euthanasia, I said I needed it for my sick dog. Then he said I should bring the dog to him.
Oh man, I'm sorry they turned you down in Mexico.
Were you asking in Spanish, or English?

I've been trying to practice how to request N in Spanish, bc I feel that I would get it easier than requesting in English.
I was speaking Spanish the whole time, bro.
what places were u trying to buy N from in mexico??
See the PPH for guidelines.
Sorry you couldn't get N. Best wishes for whatever you do.
Thank you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, 0000000000000 and yyytry
CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
Where did you go in Mexico? Tijuana has it

Reactions: The anhedonic one and Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I hate life so much. I wish I had the courage to do myself in but I'm nothing but a miserable coward. I just travelled to Mexico, spent the past few weeks looking for N. They either have none in stock nor are they willing to sell without a prescription. I can't get sodium nitrite, I can't do hanging, I don't have the guts to jump, and I've failed the Night-Night method countless times. Now I have to return to my miserable life as an unskilled labourer still living with his parents because he can't make anything out of his life. How long can I continue this? When will this all end? This shit has to stop, I swear on my Grandad's grave.

Did you search in Tijuana Mexico?

I can give you a address, go check there, maybe they have it

I strongly believe Mexico is one of the place to get N because me and my friends have got some serious drugs in Mexico before easily

It would have been better if you taken a local with you to talk to the shopkeeper (you speaking Spanish is not enough because you ain't a local Mexican so it is suspicious)

Last edited:
Reactions: Abdullah and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Tijuana is regarded as a good place for N.
If you have no joy at the pharmacy, maybe find a veterinarian and flash some cash ?
Or failing that find a drug dealer.
This would obviously be very sketchy, but if you are desperate enough then maybe you will get lucky.

Last edited:
CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023

I strongly believe Mexico is one of the place to get N because me and my friends have got some serious drugs in Mexico before easily

It would have been better if you taken a local with you to talk to the shopkeeper (you speaking Spanish is not enough because you ain't a local Mexican so it is suspicious)
Are psychedelics easy to find in Tijuana? Hit me up for real lol

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Are psychedelics easy to find in Tijuana?
Before I had a Mexican girlfriend, I am not a big drug fan but won't shy to try whenever I get a chance.

Me and my friends we all work in software so we mostly end up in Mexico like 2 or 3 months every year, whenever my friends want some drugs we say to my girlfriend and she get it from a cousin or her friend's boyfriend

We have got drugs like gbl/ghb, ecstasy, LSD, coke, morphine!

My favorite is gbl/ghb for sex which I purchase often than other drugs and it was pretty easy to buy

• Wow
Reactions: emptyheart
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really hate how difficult it is to die in this horrible world and I get that it's so awful feeling trapped in an existence you despise, it really should be easier for us to free ourselves from all the suffering. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for as it's really understandable just wishing to be gone, if people are able to get Nembutal then they certainly are so fortunate.

• Love
Reactions: Abdullah
Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023

I pm'd you, friend.