NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
God, I hate that, I fucking hate everybody for your happiness!!!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, OpheliasFlowers, Passersby and 3 others
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I hate it too, but what can we do about it? Nothing...

Reactions: lobster salad
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Sometimes it's for show, like proving to the world they're good together. Still sucks though so I hear you on that.

Reactions: Isisnefert, lobster salad and OpheliasFlowers
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I wish whenever I have to leave the house every person on earth would disappear for that time.

Reactions: lobster salad, OpheliasFlowers and Yasuke
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Of course they leave looking like they're happy, no one ever goes outside crying and looking like a hot mess. But you may not know that the happy couple had a fight, she just found out he was cheating on her with another dude, and now they gotta go to his mom's funeral and look somewhat happy for all the people in their neighborhood. It's all an act.

Reactions: blue_muse, Isisnefert, Passersby and 2 others
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
Seeing attractive women gets insufferable knowing you'll be denied

Reactions: DeadButDreaming and yive
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
OP I feel your pain ! I was kicked out of my family home after being wrongly accused of having an affair and then my company collapsed and I've been left with nothing. I deliver shopping for Sainsbury's part time and I see happy families and couples in their big houses and all being happy and loved up! Omg it's sooo painful and often cry between my drop off's ! What a sad loser

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Stolen Absolution
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Same here.
Not only do the couples I see get me sadder, but also seeing people of my age (and even older) slimmer and more in shape than me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, OpheliasFlowers, Passersby and 4 others
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
I hate it too, but what can we do about it? Nothing...
Exactly. People will be like well you can't force attraction well then I might as well force my death then if I'm rendered powerless. The same rejection is met with jobs with every application reminding yourself why even try nobody cares. So I should just suffer in silence then and cope? Is basically what it boils down to. Of course given the tables turn they would be the ones begging for mercy from social anguish.

I guess it makes sense though in this rotten world with humans that we could reach anyone across the globe with the tap of finger, but I still feel all alone and disconnected for people. And yes I envy sex and relationships, attractive women or men. Its humiliating and I can't always overcome it by ignoring it so I just suffer.

I could order a fucking pizza right now eat it by myself but some poor kid is dying of starvation with every bite I take. Same reason I guess some dude could have all the love, attention and approval one could ever ask for but I get none. Not even one person ever I've met that feels I'm worthy enough for such a thing or any thing of sorts.
Of course they leave looking like they're happy, no one ever goes outside crying and looking like a hot mess. But you may not know that the happy couple had a fight, she just found out he was cheating on her with another dude, and now they gotta go to his mom's funeral and look somewhat happy for all the people in their neighborhood. It's all an act.
That might be true I really hate when people deflect like this. Even if you were in relationship that became bad you probably still have a good social circle and you know you're wanted by proxy.

The alternative to all that which i would argue is considerably less worse if you want to date we presume is chronic loneliness, frustration, rejection, unreqution, and feeling undesirable.

Last edited:
Reactions: yive
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Same reason I guess some dude could have all the love, attention and approval one could ever ask for but I get none. Not even one person ever I've met that feels I'm worthy enough for such a thing or any thing of sorts.
I feel you so much on this... I'm racking my brain trying to understand why I'm dying of lovelessness, isolation, and had all my life taken away from me AFTER I poured my soul into rebuilding it after my last attempt to CTB for those same reasons... Why the fuck ????!!! Am I that fugly or insufferable ? I can't even believe it no matter how poor my self image gets. I guess I must overestimate myself...

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
Seeing attractive women gets insufferable knowing you'll be denied
yes, it is pure pain! i hate to see couples/attractive girls too, @NothingElseMatters. sexual frustration forever

Reactions: Ethereal Knight and Yasuke
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
Mee too I hate don't has a normal happy relation like others people , when I go out and I see them my heart hurts and I explode with infinity tear like a Fontaine..,I haved everything and now everything is collapsed

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I hate leaving my house because I see people in general.:sunglasses:

Reactions: Ethereal Knight, Isisnefert and OpheliasFlowers
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
I feel you so much on this... I'm racking my brain trying to understand why I'm dying of lovelessness, isolation, and had all my life taken away from me AFTER I poured my soul into rebuilding it after my last attempt to CTB for those same reasons... Why the fuck ????!!! Am I that fugly or insufferable ? I can't even believe it no matter how poor my self image gets. I guess I must overestimate myself...
It's not easy and practical nor realistic to apply but in the end it comes down to luck and our genetics. Came to the conclusion that everything in life is out of my control and I am fated to be all alone miserably. The problem is that your mind or whatever that force is doesn't care nor feels that way. So you're constantly wondering what I'm doing wrong, trying to self improve and come up with conclusions but their is no answer for you. It was never meant to be trials and tribulations to form relationships and to others it happens so organically you wonder why life isnt meant for you.

It doesn't matter what action I take the results will be the same and so will peoples response to this or anything I say or do. People are the same as me in this sense as they act in accordance to the way they were programmed I'm just built differently and defectively to the normal ones.

Moral responsibility doesn't exist either it's just levied as mechanism by humans as a way to be the cruel , vain, tribal, vile creatures they are. Everything is pre determined in this world and there is no rhyme or reason to why I deserve to suffer or anyone for that matter. The world is a cruel indifference.

Last edited:
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I definitely hate going outside and see all the normal people just going about their day.