Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
Everyone's a liar. Nobody is hiring. I've applied for so many jobs. All I ever get in return is radio silence. I'll keep trying my best but like... Really feels like I'm talking to a brick wall.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Sweet Tart, milkofcalcium and 3 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
What jobs are you applying for?

Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
What jobs are you applying for?
All of them.

No but for real, I'm only able to apply for fast food/retail/low level jobs that don't require a drivers license.

Reactions: cgrtt.brns and Broccoli eater
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
It's so hard to get a job, especily if you are just starting out. The "unemployment rate" is such a BS number to me. I've been thinking of trying a temp agency. I don't know if that's an option for you or no though

Reactions: Sweet Tart, milkofcalcium and psp3000
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
Bro look up "Stanford's Resume Template" and just switch it up a bit. It's completely free. Harvard has one for free as well. If you need help with certain bullet points you can use ChatGPT. I did that and was told my resume was 10x better than the rest that were sent in haha. I even admitted that I was a college dropout and I still got the job due to other certifications I got. It's in marketing, but if I didn't do this job I'd definitely do a warehouse job bc they pay higher than fast food.

• Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart and H.O.Xan
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
And trust me, despite my previous reply I definitely know it's not always easy, I still remember having an interview at Dunkin Donuts like 5 years ago, and they fucking ghosted me:pfff:. I've worked at a bunch of shitty jobs. Had a bunch of no responses, but just keep trying. There's places that hire everyone in our weird ass economy. Google has a good job board, also Indeed is probably my favorite.

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I feel you. I can't find any opening either and am so confused about how to go about finding a job in general. My therapist was like "it's easier to find a job today", like on what planet are you living because reality doesn't match that statement ?!

Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Broccoli eater, Sweet Tart and 2 others
leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
I'm trying to get a job for more than one month now, I can't fucking find anything they don't want me anywhere

Reactions: milkofcalcium
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Why not lie on your resume if you're desperate? You think employers wouldn't lie to you?

Reactions: theslasher and psp3000
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
yep employment is rough out here, i hate my job but im too scared to leave in case i cant get hired again.

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
yep employment is rough out here, i hate my job but im too scared to leave in case i cant get hired again.
If I were you, I'd look for other jobs while you're still working at your current job. That way there won't be a period where you are unemployed.

Reactions: cami
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I can math, i can english, i can admin.

Yet if i can't be a people person or suck the interviewers dick then I'm totally fucked. Stop asking me about my favourite colors you fanny playing dress up.

• Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
bijou

bijou

meow meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
if you're applying online, some places have dumb ai in place and your application probably isn't even getting shown, this is what's happening to me...

had a job interview this week, didn't get the job and i cried, i can't afford to not have a second job, this economic situation is fucked right now

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart