FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That view is just so delusional and insulting, I cannot stand it when pro-life people incapable of rational thought try and force their delusions onto those who are very much aware.
And anyway any of the so called "help" only exists to scam, brainwash and enslave people in this existence, basically just prolonging this futile cycle of senseless suffering.

The reality is that the problem will always lie in existence itself rather than the wish to permanently find peace from all suffering and harm, it's insane to me how many people see wanting to die as some sort of irrational thinking mental illness when actually wanting to exist will always be the true absurd thing to me.

How could anyone ever want to exist in this evil and repulsive world where there is no limit as to how much they can suffer, it disturbs me the thought of decaying from age in an existence that is undeniably so harmful, suicide feels like the only rational thing to wish for as after all one cannot suffer from not existing.

Only the absence of everything is perfection, the only true relief from suffering lies in death, all that would "help" is making a peaceful suicide very accessible, such a thing would be so relieving.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, ger3172, silentcicada and 13 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
It's a persons decision if they choose to die or not they shouldn't "require" anything. Suicide in itself takes a lot of thought in most cases and these people have likely exhausted their options of "help". For me I find the idea of therapy and medication insufferable. The ideology I need help because existence and being here on this decrepit planet is so pointless is truthfully awful. There is nothing to be found here just endless suffering, no amount of words or medication will prevent that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, floralheaddress, Lammpz and 4 others
crxssedho3

crxssedho3

Insecure security
Sep 30, 2023
That view is just so delusional and insulting, I cannot stand it when pro-life people incapable of rational thought try and force their delusions onto those who are very much aware.
And anyway any of the so called "help" only exists to scam, brainwash and enslave people in this existence, basically just prolonging this futile cycle of senseless suffering.

The reality is that the problem will always lie in existence itself rather than the wish to permanently find peace from all suffering and harm, it's insane to me how many people see wanting to die as some sort of irrational thinking mental illness when actually wanting to exist will always be the true absurd thing to me.

How could anyone ever want to exist in this evil and repulsive world where there is no limit as to how much they can suffer, it disturbs me the thought of decaying from age in an existence that is undeniably so harmful, suicide feels like the only rational thing to wish for as after all one cannot suffer from not existing.

Only the absence of everything is perfection, the only true relief from suffering lies in death, all that would "help" is making a peaceful suicide very accessible, such a thing would be so relieving.
All they care about is putting suicidal people in a box and sending us away. If you're suicidal and want help? fuck you and get incarcerated. If you're suicidal and don't want help fuck you again it's illegal. I just don't under What they want. Anyone who doesn't fit in a mold must go and I hate it too

• Love
Reactions: AshH and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
The only "help" I need is to peacefully die.

• Hugs
Reactions: floralheaddress, sserafim, Sannti and 2 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
The world is literally centered around living. How can you expect living people expect not to care about living?
Also, SI enforces the care about living even more. Esp for the older generation that had to do more physical shit, they were closer to experiencing their SI.
One thing I am wondering: If you are full on pro dying, why do you have 28k+ comments? That would suggest you've been on here for a long time.
If you posted 38 comments, every day with no exceptions for 2 years, you would get where you are.
If you hate life that much, how come you've been alive for so long since hating it?
The world is literally centered around living. How can you expect living people expect not to care about living?
Also, SI enforces the care about living even more. Esp for the older generation that had to do more physical shit, they were closer to experiencing their SI.
One thing I am wondering: If you are full on pro dying, why do you have 28k+ comments? That would suggest you've been on here for a long time.
If you posted 38 comments, every day with no exceptions for 2 years, you would get where you are.
If you hate life that much, how come you've been alive for so long since hating it?
Nevermind, I could see it on your profile. It being inaccesible/risky is a valid reason. I just find it remarkable that you've been this consistent on here with these feelings, without acting on them.

Last edited:
U

unfixable

Oct 1, 2023
Even worse so if there is no help for your problems, when absolutely nothing can be done(not directed towards any particular person). That doesn't stop them from uttering their boilerplate response of "call a crisis line", "have you seen a doctor", or go to the "ER" even if all of that has been done before countless times and you know "help" is not coming, it doesn't exist and it never did.

The "go get help" might fool someone who has had experienced a crisis for the first time in their lives into thinking "oh yeah someone is coming for me, it will work out in the end because it always gets better because that is what society has always shoveled down my throat", but it won't fool someone who has made it through that honeymoon phase and is now disillusioned permanently.

Reactions: SuicideAwaits, Lammpz, sserafim and 3 others