FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because it's just not, procreating under any circumstances will always be a terrible crime to me, I find it so criminal and disgusting to force one out of the ideal state of non-existence and burden them with the ability to suffer endlessly in this evil and cruel world, there is no limit as to how much one can be tortured in this existence and that is terrifying.

Existence just causes harm and is the source of all harm, those who see procreation as acceptable come across as so incredibly deluded and brainwashed, it's just horrible how they lack any awareness.
Only never existing can prevent all suffering and is perfection, the only rational outcome would be for this species to go extinct, procreation is such a tragedy, it's tragic how people have to suffer unbearably in an existence in that there was never a need for in the first place.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: R_N, Immensevoid, ihatemylife and 14 others
crxssedho3

crxssedho3

Insecure security
Sep 30, 2023
I like what you say however an alternate pov coming from a girl, I don't think my life has any meaning other than to procreate. I'm not special I don't do anything right or good. Girls like me should have something like a child to have a reason or purpose. Probably one of the only things keeping me from ctb is the idea of having my own best friend someday. A child created from my bones that I could love and nourish how I never was. The only solace I've felt is when I think about the future of having a family. My family was terrible and my parents chose drugs at every turn. I just want to have that feeling that someone in the world will chose ME everytime and that person will be my baby (maybe) I'm still on the fence about even staying alive let alone staying in a relationship because even then he doesn't chose me everytime. It's pretty selfish but let's stop pretending that we are not inherently selfish as humans. We all are. This forum for example exists for our selfish needs to empathize and see and hear others pain regardless if they stay the course or not so they can do the same for us. It's all the same 🖤

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and BurningSita
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
I've already pro created lol. I have two boys 26 and 31,and they're doing okay. Good jobs,house with mortgage partners etc. I think I did a good job of raising them. They are both loving life,touch wood!

Reactions: carac
M

MadisonMoon

Oct 1, 2023
Because it's just not, procreating under any circumstances will always be a terrible crime to me, I find it so criminal and disgusting to force one out of the ideal state of non-existence and burden them with the ability to suffer endlessly in this evil and cruel world, there is no limit as to how much one can be tortured in this existence and that is terrifying.

Existence just causes harm and is the source of all harm, those who see procreation as acceptable come across as so incredibly deluded and brainwashed, it's just horrible how they lack any awareness.
Only never existing can prevent all suffering and is perfection, the only rational outcome would be for this species to go extinct, procreation is such a tragedy, it's tragic how people have to suffer unbearably in an existence in that there was never a need for in the first place.

I couldn't agree more. Here in the Netherlands, having children is actually subsidized. You get benefits for each child you have. Some (sick) people actually take advantage of that, claiming benefits while giving their children the least amount of care possible or, worse still, putting them to work for the family.

It is, I think, beyond obscene. Especially in this overpopulated world where we, as a species, are so obviously failing at getting our sh*t together, at the expense of the rest of the living, breathing planet.

We also seem to be putting no thought into human evolution. Most western (secular) societies have accepted it as scientifc truth. Yet we have no issue with the knowledge that continued exposure to 'screen time' whether it is television, the internet, phones or what not has proven to thin out the frontal cortex, regulating empathy and feelings. Moreover more and more children born these days have a different kind of cartiledge in their necks over being haunched forward into their phones all the time. It is disturbing, but do we choose to really think about this and the long term consequences? No.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess I always wonder really. Do you hold this much hatred towards your own parents? Are you able to conceal it from them? I get the impression you live with them and rely on them yet- they don't know how you truly feel about life- and them presumably. That's got to be a hard act to continually pull off. Sorry- I know that's kind of personal.

Personally speaking- I agree with you. I think it would be a terrible thing for me to have children. I also can't help but think people take a massive risk when they choose to have them. I just hope it works out for them. I wonder if for the majority of people- maybe it does though. Suicidal people are in the minority. I imagine that, even those that are struggling- many will still be grateful for having been born. It's a gamble ultimately. I do have issues with it- seeing as it is gambling with another person's life. I don't think many parents are exactly malicious though. Many may not even realise how bad things could get for their child- if they haven't experienced those hardships themselves.

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
There is nothing more evil than procreation.

Even if you consider the most heinous acts of torture committed against a person, no one is more at fault than the people who created both the tortured and the torturer.

When you have a child, you are deliberately opening them up to the possibility of being subjected to and/or inflicting pain.

How can any intelligent, logical or kind person look around and think, "I need to create another person so they can experience life on this earth!"

If you believe you'd make a great parent, then why not just share your love and resources with any of the billions of people already here? Because you're evil, ignorant, selfish and arrogant, that's why.

There is no way to defend that decision without revealing your selfish motivations. Not one single non-selfish reason could ever be presented for making a baby. Not one.

So to the all people who made the choice to procreate, I extend to you the deepest...most sincere... most hate-filled "Fuck you" I can muster.

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, R_N, sserafim and 4 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
It is indeed tragic that so few people are as aware as you, FuneralCry. If humanity were to become rational, not only would we ourselves become extinct, but we would ensure by peaceful means that no trace of life would remain. Unfortunately, religion v2.0, aka optimism, is as rampant as ever, and so we glorify life as the holiest, most sacred work of art the universe has ever conceived. No matter how much agony millions endure, no matter how imperfect everything is, we always find a way to sweep it all under the carpet - "it's part of God's plan", "nature is wise and knows what it's doing". Of course, such claims are hard to believe when you look at the picture and see animals being eaten alive, slaughterhouses, poverty, disease, and on and on. If that is your definition of wisdom on the part of evolution, then we have radically different dictionaries.

Reactions: Seered Doom, sserafim, Immensevoid and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
We are born into a hostile, predatory system with fragile bodies that are poorly designed. Human existence is filled with misery and pointless suffering.
The only guarantees in life are that we shall suffer and eventually die. Human beings are a failed species and deserve to go extinct, thereby vanquishing all suffering.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, sserafim and ihatemylife
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
There are definitely a lot of people who should've never had children.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Really feeling this to a T. Having to raise kids, especially in this hellscape we know going on now, sounds like ruining someone's life for sport and I cannot see why anyone would do that.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
There is nothing more evil than procreation.

Even if you consider the most heinous acts of torture committed against a person, no one is more at fault than the people who created both the tortured and the torturer.

When you have a child, you are deliberately opening them up to the possibility of being subjected to and/or inflicting pain.

How can any intelligent, logical or kind person look around and think, "I need to create another person so they can experience life on this earth!"

If you believe you'd make a great parent, then why not just share your love and resources with any of the billions of people already here? Because you're evil, ignorant, selfish and arrogant, that's why.

There is no way to defend that decision without revealing your selfish motivations. Not one single non-selfish reason could ever be presented for making a baby. Not one.

So to the all people who made the choice to procreate, I extend to you the deepest...most sincere... most hate-filled "Fuck you" I can muster.
"...no one is more at fault than the people who created both the tortured and the torturer."

I really love how you said this. Very well said.
But at the same time I dont want people to think I hate those who procreate. I also know how hard is to ignore your programming and not follow your instincts.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hate the fact that I was brought into existence! Unfortunately, I was born neurodivergent. I was cursed with Asperger's/autism. I also have ADHD and social anxiety. I honestly hate the fact that I was born, especially with these disabilities. Why?? It literally makes no sense to me. There's really no reason for these conditions to exist, or for anyone to even have them in the first place. They actively make my life miserable and contribute to my suffering. I blame my faulty genetics and I honestly believe that my parents should have never procreated! I hate having to exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seered Doom, WAITING TO DIE and Rogue Proxy
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
i think you are right to a certain extent, for example my parents werent ready for a kid, not financially not emotionally not characterly they werent ready to raise anyone take care or love anyone in that sense, i wish theyd grown up more or accomplished more or tried a little harder. i think if i was born to parents who were in the right head space and ready to provide and care for a child i wouldnt have grown up in such a negative environment that led me down a path of hopelessness and loneliness and i might have even been happy or had dreams. at the same time i understand that if they hadnt had me id have been spared this stress and sadness but unfortunately i won the race i guess and i was born to people who didnt know what they were doing. i think if people were ready enough though to be able to take care of a child they might be okay to procreate. accepting flaws teaching what they have to and supporting how they should. sigh idk

• Hugs
Reactions: Ruma, Seered Doom and WAITING TO DIE