FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm disgusted by pro-lifers and how they invalidate people's suffering because of age, it's disgusting when they even do it to people who have literally suffered for decades, I cannot stand people who worship the horrific tragedy that is existence, no matter what existence could never be a desirable state, existence itself truly is nothing more than an unnecessary harm.
For me the more time spent trapped in this existence just means more opportunities to suffer, I'm repulsed by how many people act like suicide should only be a privledge for elderly people even know we never consented to this existence in the first place and aren't obligated to continue. I see suicide as being very rational under all circumstances as there are no disadvantages to not existing yet existence is filled with endless risks and potential for the most extreme torment, no matter what I'd always prefer to die.
And I hate when they act like it's an illness wishing for death and act like suicidal people need "help", when in reality existence is the problem, not the wish to be permanently relieved from it, in fact to me wishing for the peace of eternal sleep is all that makes sense.

I don't see any value in prolonging meaningless suffering as much as possible, there is nothing to be gained by decaying from age, the thought of such a thing terrifies me. I'd personally prefer to leave at an earlier date as suicide is suffering prevention but of course the only true perfection is never existing at all. I only see eternal nothingness as desirable, in my case 23 years feels like such an incredibly long time, it's certainly way too old for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: eternaldream, worthIess, Twiceler and 11 others
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I don't think it matters what age with suicide, unless very old and terminal.
Most of society will never understand it and it will remain "taboo".
I'm not bothered by others opinions anymore, they don't have to live the life I do.

Reactions: myusername890 and breezeboy
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I honestly think at this rate living is like terminal masochism and sometimes the people who want us to live are just enabling the Stockholm Syndrome of it all

Reactions: divinemistress36 and myusername890
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
It is preferable to end one's life prior to parenthood, so I have no problem with a young age!

Reactions: divinemistress36 and ijustwishtodie
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I know what that anger feels like. Even Buddha teaches that all life is suffering. Who's to judge when you decide this life is no longer worth suffering for? You are your own jury, and nobody but you can judge your decisions. Be well on your journey.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and reclaimedbynature
evanave

evanave

love you guys <3
Dec 5, 2023
Yeah yeah whatever. Accept it or don't. Venting crap about others, doesn't solve a damn thing. Just saying. Have a great day 🌤️
There's no reason to invalidate someone's opinion. Venting helps some find comfort and get it out of their head. That's the reason it is a tag on this forum.

Reactions: worthIess, myusername890, BlackMoon and 4 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I'm 50, been bipolar for 30 years. Numerous suicide attempts etc etc.
in ways I'm grateful I didn't work those times because of my dogs, my niece coming into my life and my partner. I'm not pro life but pro choice. It's your choice and yours alone to make.
if you can't cope with everyday life now it's not going to get better as you age. All I can say is you sort of put up with it. my only feeling I have with my own death is the pain.

Reactions: divinemistress36, borderlinee and stuckinthemud
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I have been suicidal for years now (started to feel depressed when I was like 13-14, I am now 22), and the thing they told me is that I should keep going, everything will get better if I get therapy and my medications, I was special etc etc. No, it just got worse. I wish I didn't believe in their lies. I just want to ctb now, I have no other wish. Just let me die. I don't want anything else.

Reactions: Twiceler and pthnrdnojvsc
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Great, So let's just agree to disagree then shall we! goodbye 💋

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, Seered Doom and Life_and_Death
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I have been suicidal for years now (started to feel depressed when I was like 13-14, I am now 22), and the thing they told me is that I should keep going, everything will get better if I get therapy and my medications, I was special etc etc. No, it just got worse. I wish I didn't believe in their lies. I just want to ctb now, I have no other wish. Just let me die. I don't want anything else.
Again, it's taken 30 fucking years of this medication and this therapy to get to 50. I've worked so hard to get to a place in my life where I feel ok. Not great but ok and I'll take that. you are you so that means you are special. People lie, but trust me when I say things can sometimes get better.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Again, it's taken 30 fucking years of this medication and this therapy to get to 50. I've worked so hard to get to a place in my life where I feel ok. Not great but ok and I'll take that. you are you so that means you are special. People lie, but trust me when I say things can sometimes get better.
Yeah that's true, it can get better and the ones who still want to see if they can improve their lives should give it a try. But at my position, I won't get better due to things that won't get better. At this point even if some magician appears and somehow fixes everything in my life, I would still ctb. I am just tired of life itself. I am really tired.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Thia and BlackMoon
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Yeah that's true, it can get better and the ones who still want to see if they can improve their lives should give it a try. But at my position, I won't get better due to things that won't get better. At this point even if some magician appears and somehow fixes everything in my life, I would still ctb. I am just tired of life itself. I am really tired.
Then you must do whatever you feel is best. Sorry I can't be anymore helpful.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Reuthry
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
It's more depressing when you realize overtime, it'll become an endemic sooner than later.

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I'm disgusted by pro-lifers and how they invalidate people's suffering because of age, it's disgusting when they even do it to people who have literally suffered for decades, I cannot stand people who worship the horrific tragedy that is existence, no matter what existence could never be a desirable state, existence itself truly is nothing more than an unnecessary harm.
For me the more time spent trapped in this existence just means more opportunities to suffer, I'm repulsed by how many people act like suicide should only be a privledge for elderly people even know we never consented to this existence in the first place and aren't obligated to continue. I see suicide as being very rational under all circumstances as there are no disadvantages to not existing yet existence is filled with endless risks and potential for the most extreme torment, no matter what I'd always prefer to die.
And I hate when they act like it's an illness wishing for death and act like suicidal people need "help", when in reality existence is the problem, not the wish to be permanently relieved from it, in fact to me wishing for the peace of eternal sleep is all that makes sense.

I don't see any value in prolonging meaningless suffering as much as possible, there is nothing to be gained by decaying from age, the thought of such a thing terrifies me. I'd personally prefer to leave at an earlier date as suicide is suffering prevention but of course the only true perfection is never existing at all. I only see eternal nothingness as desirable, in my case 23 years feels like such an incredibly long time, it's certainly way too old for me.

Normal people are deluding themselves, the fact that there are so many people who want to CTB undermines their beliefs about life being fundamentally meaningful. Ultimately, they cannot stop us, all they can do is make it as difficult as possible by criminalizing peaceful methods.

They underestimate us though, I think most of us are willing to die no matter what if things get bad enough, most people can jump if they want to, there is nothing stopping them besides restrictions by pro-life fanatics, but ultimately it is up to us whether we want to die, especially if you live in the U.S. or East Asia where death by jumping is a possibility at any time.

Reactions: Captive_Mind515