FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, I very much hate any kind of positive attitudes towards existing, I cannot stand anything of that nature and it certainly makes me wish to ctb even more. These kind of attitudes are reflected nearly everywhere in society with the emphasis being that existence is something that must be prolonged, and is always worth enduring. And as a result of this so much stigma is placed onto the subject of suicide and so many refuse to accept it as being a rational solution to avoid delaying the inevitable. I see anything positive and motivational, as being irritating, invalidating and dismissive, it's certainly harmful when positivity is used to glorify life and downplay all of the suffering that exists. But anyway, anything positive themed just reminds me of how much I hate existing, it's better to be realistic than be blinded by privileges and delusions. Life itself is the true problem after all.

The reality is that no matter what people say, the existence of life really is something disturbing and tragic. Life is just an endless cycle of suffering that is an unfortunate consequence of evolution, and to believe that existing really is a positive thing is delusional. As well as all the human torment being experienced, there is all the torture that animals have to go through and they don't even have the awareness to see life as being torment all for no purpose that leads nowhere, so as a result they are trapped in this cycle and cannot ctb. The amount of pain that is being experienced right now in this world is unimaginable and the fact is that chance determines everything, so there is simply no limit as to how much we can suffer, and with existence comes unlimited opportunties to be tortured, so therefore positive views, and people having hope are certainly centered around delusions.

But anyway, life is just an useless concept that leads to nothing and nowhere apart from our inevitable deterioration and of course suffering is guaranteed in this process. Something so worthless and unnecessary as life could never be valuable to me, and I see no benefit to any kind of struggle. And I cannot stand it when people being realistic have positivity forced on them and their views are seen as being "wrong", and "too negative". It simply makes sense seeing life as being a terrible thing which is why I really hate positivity. It will only get better once I'm permanently not existing and the only hope lies in being gone from this world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HybridSpectre, Bardo, card1nal and 16 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It's understandable to feel negative about life and its hardships, but it's important to remember that not everyone experiences life the same way and that hope and positivity can be a helpful perspective for some people. That being said, it's not necessary for everyone to have a positive outlook and it's okay to feel however you're feeling.

Even on this site, we have some people who appreciate positivity. Constant negativity can bring a person down. And being exposed to a particularly negative echo chamber can harm vulnerable people looking for answers as it denies the possibility of recovery. And some people could recover with the right help. Is it right to attack people who offer positivity, when all they're trying to do is show that there's hope? You have to differentiate positivity from invalidating feelings, they're not the same thing. Life might feel like an endless cycle of suffering for you, it for many people it's an unrealistic negative thought that can be addressed. It's unhelpful cos it doesn't allow people the thinking space to resolve problems, or to appreciate the positive things in their life. Learning to appreciate what you have is important if you don't want to suffer a life of misery. Maybe you could benefit from it, since you don't seem able to CTB. Why wallow in misery when you don't have to? You obviously get some sort of satisfaction from being negative, which is a freedom you should appreciate. What if you couldn't say what you think? It's a nice freedom. You should appreciate that. What if you didn't have SS? What if you didn't have the internet, or time to post? Those are good things. You don't need to hold onto such negative rhetoric. It damages your freedoms by inhibiting you from changing anything in your life.

Reactions: card1nal, Source Energy, epic and 4 others
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
kind reminder: you'll find the evidence you're looking for, so choose wisely. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: HybridSpectre and Source Energy
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Life would be much better with legal optional voluntary euthanasia; Lack of it, of course a hell hole for each people struggling with pain and suffering at the end of their life, a real actual hell hole made by society in general despite of their good intentions whatsoever.

I mean it, in every nations we have soldiers and cops, mercenaries etc getting paid, well trained and fully armed just in case we have to kill anyone who doesn't comply to local rule of laws, and then our tax monies even goes to most destructive weapon that could kill millions in a single blink of an eye.

But when it comes to peaceful methods of suicide? The majority of people simply said no.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: HybridSpectre, Bardo, 0000000000000 and 5 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
v understand, say injury damage keep tell nobod understandn all ignoria. Me only one exmp see other hummn sufferi animal all day sufferi nobod care. Awful life awful species

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HybridSpectre, Bardo, Unending and 2 others
S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
I love this post because everything you have said is right life is meaningless there truly is no point having positive views on life because they become the biggest disappoints later ,this world is evil and wicked this is sad .

Reactions: HybridSpectre, Bardo, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
M

msci4499

Apr 25, 2022
That sounds really horrific what you have to go through, it's so awful how humans create so much suffering and just make this world a more hellish place. I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are looking for.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
can't wait to be finally free from this hell. totally fucked up world. successful suicide = my success in life

Last edited:
Reactions: HybridSpectre, Pisceslilith, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Constant negativity can bring a person down. And being exposed to a particularly negative echo chamber can harm vulnerable people looking for answers as it denies the possibility of recovery. And some people could recover with the right help. Is it right to attack people who offer positivity, when all they're trying to do is show that there's hope?
When I was suicidally depressed, it was the Positivity People who brought me down. Even the suicidal ones looked at me in horror

Especially when I was excited about suicide! Guess they're not so Positive after all

I don't get it. I have quite a bit of tolerance for dealing with an entity's desire for nonexistence... especially if they try to make it a bit amusing

Even if they're so depressed it's repetitive, I can listen for an hour... or 2 or 5. I mean, what, should I rather hear about someone's trip to Ibiza? Where they mindlessly play the role of... someone having fun in Ibiza?

Or watch some boring netflix movie where we pretend that people without real problems... have Important Problems? Or listen to people wax poetic about enjoying their morning coffee and croissant?

Whenever I wasn't depressed, I'd listen to people's problems all the time. Not just listen, but work with them to fix their problems. Much more entertaining than people's boring normie happiness, as they sashay past beggars

Then when I was depressed, I discovered the horror of needing people to listen to me. The only place for me was here. At least the philosophers here deal with ultimate questions of existence & nonexistence. Or of deep sorrow

I shit you not! People would rather hear SONGS ABOUT DEEP SORROW, than lend an ear to all the people around them experiencing DEEP SORROW! And they brag about crying, crying so beautifully...

Fuck 'em.

• Love
Reactions: HybridSpectre, 0000000000000 and SamTam33
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
When I was suicidally depressed, it was the Positivity People who brought me down. Even the suicidal ones looked at me in horror

Especially when I was excited about suicide! Guess they're not so Positive after all

I don't get it. I have quite a bit of tolerance for dealing with an entity's desire for nonexistence... especially if they try to make it a bit amusing

Even if they're so depressed it's repetitive, I can listen for an hour... or 2 or 5. I mean, what, should I rather hear about someone's trip to Ibiza? Where they mindlessly play the role of... someone having fun in Ibiza?

Or watch some boring netflix movie where we pretend that people without real problems... have Important Problems? Or listen to people wax poetic about enjoying their morning coffee and croissant?

Whenever I wasn't depressed, I'd listen to people's problems all the time. Not just listen, but work with them to fix their problems. Much more entertaining than people's boring normie happiness, as they sashay past beggars

Then when I was depressed, I discovered the horror of needing people to listen to me. The only place for me was here. At least the philosophers here deal with ultimate questions of existence & nonexistence. Or of deep sorrow

I shit you not! People would rather hear SONGS ABOUT DEEP SORROW, than lend an ear to all the people around them experiencing DEEP SORROW! And they brag about crying, crying so beautifully...

Fuck 'em.
It can be difficult for people who have not experienced depression or suicidal thoughts to understand what someone who is going through it is feeling. remember that not everyone is capable of providing the level of support and understanding that you need, and that's ok.

It's also ok to feel frustrated and angry with those who have not been able to offer the support that you need. Sometimes, it can be helpful to find others who have had similar experiences and can relate to what you're going through. Support groups, therapy, and online communities can be great for connecting with others who understand. thats why places like this site exist. But it doesnt mean positivity needs to be banished. we just need people that understand.

Reactions: Source Energy and Sister of the Moon
M

maddaddam

Dec 14, 2022
In my case, I very much hate any kind of positive attitudes towards existing, I cannot stand anything of that nature and it certainly makes me wish to ctb even more. These kind of attitudes are reflected nearly everywhere in society with the emphasis being that existence is something that must be prolonged, and is always worth enduring. And as a result of this so much stigma is placed onto the subject of suicide and so many refuse to accept it as being a rational solution to avoid delaying the inevitable. I see anything positive and motivational, as being irritating, invalidating and dismissive, it's certainly harmful when positivity is used to glorify life and downplay all of the suffering that exists. But anyway, anything positive themed just reminds me of how much I hate existing, it's better to be realistic than be blinded by privileges and delusions. Life itself is the true problem after all.

The reality is that no matter what people say, the existence of life really is something disturbing and tragic. Life is just an endless cycle of suffering that is an unfortunate consequence of evolution, and to believe that existing really is a positive thing is delusional. As well as all the human torment being experienced, there is all the torture that animals have to go through and they don't even have the awareness to see life as being torment all for no purpose that leads nowhere, so as a result they are trapped in this cycle and cannot ctb. The amount of pain that is being experienced right now in this world is unimaginable and the fact is that chance determines everything, so there is simply no limit as to how much we can suffer, and with existence comes unlimited opportunties to be tortured, so therefore positive views, and people having hope are certainly centered around delusions.

But anyway, life is just an useless concept that leads to nothing and nowhere apart from our inevitable deterioration and of course suffering is guaranteed in this process. Something so worthless and unnecessary as life could never be valuable to me, and I see no benefit to any kind of struggle. And I cannot stand it when people being realistic have positivity forced on them and their views are seen as being "wrong", and "too negative". It simply makes sense seeing life as being a terrible thing which is why I really hate positivity. It will only get better once I'm permanently not existing and the only hope lies in being gone from this world.
I don't want to argue your feeling about your place in existence. I understand truly. I would say though as far as I can see this world and the intricacies and patterns in nature, life should be beautiful and just as brutal as is can be pleasing. Everything suffers yes. I'm not sure that the beauty and brutality of existence is what's wrong. I think it's us. I am not even saying be different or that is wrong. Just that the contrast and harshness should be polishing our souls. It should be hard and we should wake up seeking better. We maybe aren't. Born. learned, whatever idk. I at least still hope to wake up and care what the last sunrise looks like. idk maybe I'm way off.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
remember that not everyone is capable of providing the level of support and understanding that you need, and that's ok.

Err, I just... pointed out they're not capable. (While so many people here are.) So why do I need to remember this?

Ironically, FuneralCry made a nice post, and you appear quite negative about it, under the guise of "positivity". The more normies complain about her, the more I appreciate @FuneralCry ; she's uncommon & more refreshing than the alternative

But it doesnt mean positivity needs to be banished. we just need people that understand.

Their patronizing pseudo-positivity -- to hell with it. People often told me that I'm unusually good at listening. And I've always been horrified by that, because I translate that into "most people SUCK at listening"

If I help people approach their goals, that's all the positivity they need. Merely "understanding" is worth little. I might, with a hint of apology, ask if they'd like an alternate perspective before shoving it in their face. But in the spirit of helping them accomplish what they want

• Hugs
Reactions: HybridSpectre and 0000000000000
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Err, I just... pointed out they're not capable. (While so many people here are.) So why do I need to remember this?

Ironically, FuneralCry made a nice post, and you appear quite negative about it, under the guise of "positivity". The more normies complain about her, the more I appreciate @FuneralCry ; she's uncommon & more refreshing than the alternative

Their patronizing pseudo-positivity -- to hell with it. People often told me that I'm unusually good at listening. And I've always been horrified by that, because I translate that into "most people SUCK at listening"

If I help people approach their goals, that's all the positivity they need. Merely "understanding" is worth little. I might, with a hint of apology, ask if they'd like an alternate perspective before shoving it in their face. But in the spirit of helping them accomplish what they want
Helping people achieve their goals could be attacked by people here for being positivity. Be careful.

Reactions: Sister of the Moon
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Invalidation is trash. I used to deal with that shit alot in the past and when I was younger. It's like this psychological tool or demon/that people/beings/etc. use to fuck with people. I eventually just grew out of being vulnerable or affected by it. But no...invalidation is awful. Flee from it. There are many articles on that shit. It's awful...

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Helping people achieve their goals could be attacked by people here for being positivity. Be careful.
Are you referring to this situation? I'd avoid it by aligning myself with the original poster's goals (if I intervened). Avoiding the snowballing bad blood in the next thread they posted wondering if this forum is even for them

If I misunderstood their goal, I would briefly apologize & go on my merry way. To defuse the problem

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it hard to take that user who is so obsessed with positivity seriously. I think that they are only on the site to lecture people in a condescending way, I'm pretty sure that people don't vent on suicide discussions to be talked down to like that, but anyway people's opinions on this subject are insignificant to me, no amount of words could ever change the fact that life is filled with suffering and that existing is a terrible thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: HybridSpectre, SamTam33, Source Energy and 1 other person
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I find it hard to take that user who is so obsessed with positivity seriously. I think that they are only on the site to lecture people in a condescending way, I'm pretty sure that people don't vent on suicide discussions to be talked down to like that, but anyway people's opinions on this subject are insignificant to me, no amount of words could ever change the fact that life is filled with suffering and that existing is a terrible thing.
It is. You are right. But until we find a way to ctb, why make every moment of it miserable? why not find ways to at least feel neutral, if joy is out of reach? crying all day long won't eradicate life, much as we want it. Thinking about ctb is positivity too, if you approach it from the wanted side of the stick. Fortunately, we won't be here forever.