greedydeath

greedydeath

Jul 22, 2020
hello. i turned 18 in 2020. ANYWAYS, in 2018 i tried swallowing 99 pills and just ended up in the hospital instead -_- i've lost loved ones to suicide before and it was a major trigger too. and i almost jumped off a bridge in may 2020 but the police got called on me and they just came and drove me home instead. all my attempts have been a major joke. i tried partial hanging but it doesn't work for me. and i can do full but i want to exhaust all my options before that. my friends are bugging me and i'm failing all my classes lmao. i really hate it here. i live near a train station and i wanna jump but i don't wanna traumatize the poor train conductor. any suggestions on how to get the fuck out of here??

/S

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, ERASED, RainAndSadness and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That sounds terrible. Sorry to hear this.
I also took like 100 pills and ended up in a comma for 2 days and in hospital for a month. It sucked!

As for what to do, well, it's a difficult situation. You should read the resources section and check all the possible methods and try to leave this world in the most peaceful way if that's what you really want.

Wish you the best and hope you can decide what the best is.

Hugs and love

• Love
Reactions: ERASED, kite and greedydeath
greedydeath

greedydeath

Jul 22, 2020
That sounds terrible. Sorry to hear this.
I also took like 100 pills and ended up in a comma for 2 days and in hospital for a month. It sucked!

As for what to do, well, it's a difficult situation. You should read the resources section and check all the possible methods and try to leave this world in the most peaceful way if that's what you really want.

Wish you the best and hope you can decide what the best is.

Hugs and love
thank u so much i'll try my best. right now my closest friends have sensed that something is wrong and they're begging me to stay but i'm honestly torn. i don't know honestly, we'll see.

• Love
Reactions: kite and WornOutLife