Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Since I'll be gone in like a week hopefully I CAN FINALLY JUST LET IT HANG.

I HATE IT HERE. I HATE WHERE I LIVE. I HATE RESIDENCIAL TREATMENT. I HATE THE MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEM.

I wake up every day feelimg like that. Feeling paranoid and judged.

The staff that are here like PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THEM. AGREE THAT

None of them are well trained enough to be working here. Ugh. I hate this place. Literally the staff know they shouldn't be working here like this... gurlll...

Anyway i wake uo with thwaw thoughts everyday. Coping everyday. So this is the vent thread.

Feel free to add any habitual rants ‍♀️

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I have never found being an inpatient in a mental health facility the slightest bit of use whatsoever. In fact,going in completely well,after a short time,I find myself questioning my own sanity.
Today mental health recovery called and I told them to sign me off as I can't trust them at all. I will find my own support structure

Reactions: Skathon and Livingvsdying25
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I have never found being an inpatient in a mental health facility the slightest bit of use whatsoever. In fact,going in completely well,after a short time,I find myself questioning my own sanity.
Today mental health recovery called and I told them to sign me off as I can't trust them at all. I will find my own support structure
Im sorry to hear you've had similar experience. I think its great you've been able to come the decision to start finding your own supoort system. I really hope you find things/people that are helpful.

Am at the same place. Its beyond time for me to be able to build my own support system. Be selective.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Yeah. I'm 48 so have quite a few contacts in very similar positions. Usually most of them would be in a position to talk me down atr any given point