sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
I hate having to interact with others, as well as having overwhelming feelings of sadness, anger and regret.

So tired of waking up everyday losing my will to live.

Humans are so cursed, why couldn't I exist as an Llama chilling in the mountains.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: imsocold, sserafim, myusername890 and 7 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I feel like we underestimate animal suffering. Any living being with ability to feel pain can suffer a lot.

Reactions: disabledlife, sserafim, sensenmann and 2 others
Epikur

Epikur

Oct 6, 2023
I hate having to interact with others, as well as having overwhelming feelings of sadness, anger and regret.

Humans are so cursed, why couldn't I exist as an Llama chilling in the mountains.
Besides the fact that all existence seems to be burdened with suffering (as the buddhists say) ...

My conviction is that there is no good reason why mankind should survive. We´ve been a terrible error of evolution. A species that is able and willing to destroy not only their own lifes but the entire habitat for all living beings can only be called a miscarriage that should die out before it´s too late. Just turn on telly or look into the papers.

So for me, cbt is just a very logical consequence in order to push extinction a little bit forward. I am glad that I did not reproduce myself in my life ...

Reactions: sserafim, sensenmann, myusername890 and 3 others
D

Deleted member 65988

My conviction is that there is no good reason why mankind should survive. We´ve been a terrible error of evolution. A species that is able and willing to destroy not only their own lifes but the entire habitat for all living beings can only be called a miscarriage that should die out before it´s too late. Just turn on telly or look into the papers.
Only "good reason" there is seems to be the continuation of mankind as a whole. It's true though, the ways we've destroyed much of the natural world and even caused so much harm upon ourselves is unnatural to say the least.

Last thing I'd want is to damn another human being to all of this thinking that it'll turn out better for them when it likely and statistically will not.

Reactions: sserafim, sensenmann, myusername890 and 3 others
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Only "good reason" there is seems to be the continuation of mankind as a whole. It's true though, the ways we've destroyed much of the natural world and even caused so much harm upon ourselves is unnatural to say the least.
I've found myself asking whether or not humanity is one of the worst parasites on quite a few occasions. I think it is. The death it produces may not be quick, but there's a lot of suffering along the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, sensenmann, ThisIsLife and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm a misanthrope, because most humans are both stupid and selfish.
They cause way too much unnecessary suffering for others.
I wish I could be a big - ass bird and take a huge dump on humans as I fly over them.

• Yay!
Reactions: Foreverix, sserafim, sensenmann and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see humans as the worst species, it's a tragic, horrific mistake how this species even exists at all, humans just create harm and suffering. But in my case I wouldn't wish to exist under any circumstances, I only wish for the eternity of non-existence, I'd prefer to avoid all suffering.

Reactions: Foreverix, sserafim, sensenmann and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Same. I hate the fact that I'm a human. I wish I could've been a cat or something. Like out of all the possible animals I could've been why did I end up as a human? I hate being a human so much. I see no pros to being a human, only cons. There's really nothing good about being a human.

Humans are the only animals that have to pay to exist on this planet and work for a living. I honestly think that a human is the worst lifeform you can possibly be. No other animal needs to work for 50 years before death and pay bills, taxes, rent, mortgage, and the various other costs of existence. Only humans. I also hate having to interact with others and I wish I could live on a mountain, far away from society.

Last thing I'd want is to damn another human being to all of this thinking that it'll turn out better for them when it likely and statistically will not.
There's nothing good about the continuation of mankind as a whole though.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, sensenmann and Foreverix