haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
i realy cant see any good things in humanity. Most people are pro life even if they can't understand what suicidal people feel. They are just lying to themselves, so they can think they are good human being while making millions of people suffer. What an hypocritical society

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, borderlinee, Kurai and 17 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
i realy cant see any good things in humanity. Most people are pro life even if they can't understand what suicidal people feel. They are just lying to themselves, so they can think they are good human being while making millions of people suffer. What an hypocritical society
I have become a misanthrope lately due to the fact that I am sick of humanity in general.
Most people in this hellish world are stupid and selfish and treat others appallingly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Rogue Proxy, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hate the fact that they don't even let us die, and make guaranteed, painless ctb methods (VAS) so inaccessible, forcing us to stay alive against our will. I hate that they restrict access to VAS. I hate that it's not even their life, yet they try to control it.
I have become a misanthrope lately due to the fact that I am sick of humanity in general.
Most people in this hellish world are stupid and selfish and treat others appallingly.
I'm sick of humanity as well and I'm just annoyed that out of all the possible things I could've been, I was born as a human being, and onto this planet. There are so many planets and galaxies in the universe, why did I have to be born here, on this earth? I hate it so much. Like I could've been a cat or dolphin. Why a human? I hate being a human, we're literally the worst species.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: starlightsun, WAITING TO DIE, Lycan and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I hate the fact that they don't even let us die, and make guaranteed, painless ctb methods (VAS) so inaccessible, forcing us to stay alive against our will. I hate that they restrict access to VAS. I hate that it's not even their life, yet they try to control it.

I'm sick of humanity as well and I'm just annoyed that out of all the possible things I could've been, I was born as a human being, and onto this planet. There are so many planets and galaxies in the universe, why did I have to be born here, on this earth? I hate it so much. Like I could've been a cat or dolphin. Why a human? I hate being a human, we're literally the worst species.
Yes, humans are responsible for the vast majority of suffering in this dreadful world.
I actually think that animals such as dogs for example are a superior species to humans because they show unconditional love. Also, the vast majority of animals in the wild only kill if absolutely necessary in order to survive, unlike humans who are a warmongering, perverted and generally unpleasant breed.

• Love
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, starlightsun, Trakehner and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Yes, humans are responsible for the vast majority of suffering in this dreadful world.
I actually think that animals such as dogs for example are a superior species to humans because they show unconditional love. Also, the vast majority of animals in the wild only kill if absolutely necessary in order to survive, unlike humans who are a warmongering, perverted and generally unpleasant breed.
But technically dogs and cats are genetically brainwashed, at least in part, to trust and love humans. And all higher-intelligence animals (apes, orcas, elephants, etc) have demonstrated genuine acts of cruelty. Almost seems it is just an inherent feature of having higher intelligence...

Reactions: Ailashan, leavingsoon99, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
But technically dogs and cats are genetically brainwashed, at least in part, to trust and love humans. And all higher-intelligence animals (apes, orcas, elephants, etc) have demonstrated genuine acts of cruelty. Almost seems it is just an inherent feature of having higher intelligence...
Good point.

Reactions: sserafim
Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I despise humanity and desperately wish that I was not a part of it. People are unnecessarily selfish and cruel and rarely bother to try and understand others. The chance of being born into this disgusting race was slim to none and yet here I am, damned to live a life I never wanted.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
I don't think ALL of humanity is terrible, but rather humans are self absorbed and apathetic to others to a large degree. I think technology has overwhelmingly exacerbated that in recent decades as well. Sometimes humans do, yes, find pleasure in hurting others and that's sick and often for personal gain.

Reactions: starlightsun and WAITING TO DIE
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Most humans are putrid, self-righteous imps. They view life as a blessing and think everyone should share that idea. I really hate everything about this life. Everything revolves around money and sex. The human is nothing more than a horny, hungry, hyperaggressive ape who receives joy and pleasure from hurting other people. I hate humans so much.

Reactions: Trakehner, Iamtired, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
There is a portion (half) of humanity that is shitty, they got the power they decide the rules and play the chess. The other half live like slaves waiting for their death (us).

• Informative
Reactions: _Alfarooq_, Trakehner and WAITING TO DIE
DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023
There is a portion (half) of humanity that is shitty, they got the power they decide the rules and play the chess. The other half live like slaves waiting for their death (us).
agree, but a least is has become more peaceful, its not like i have to fear dying every day. Yet i would agree the rule system in the world is has still a long way too go before we all can become happy.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Yes, most humans are unempathetic, rude, selfish and narcissist by nature.
For some, it's very hard not to end up acting that way, because of how we evolved and because of how the brain works.
For their own survival humans tend to put themselves first and foremost.
But hidden gems can be found occasionaly, you just have to keep rummaging in the trash. ^.^

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see humans as being the worst species, if all humans were capable of rational thought this harmful species would have went extinct a long time ago. Humans just create suffering, it disgusts me how they procreate into this hellish reality where it's purposely made so difficult to die, it's evil to me how humans wish to make existence into a prison where one has to struggle so much to escape.

Reactions: Trakehner, Chronicoverwhelm, Rogue Proxy and 2 others