d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
You're born in a random country, you're born with a randomised appearance, random family, random predispositions to random psychological problems, randomised socioeconomic class, randomised culture etc etc

I was privileged to be born in a first-world country but not privileged enough to have had a loving family in a middle class home. I was privileged enough to have been born with above average intelligence but not privileged enough to have been born neurotypical and without the risk of developing severe mental illness from a young age. I was privileged enough to have been born somewhat conventionally attractive but not with the ability to adequately take care of my appearance and hygiene due to executive dysfunction.

The looks thing bothers me because the amount of times I've heard that I was "too pretty" to be the way I am is immeasurable. I hate how shallow humans can be sometimes. Even when you're in great pain, they're still focused on aesthetics. My personality is standoffish and robotic and I am sure people feel put off by being around me.

It all feels like a cruel joke from the universe. The randomness and unpredictability of existence makes me I'll and I want out asap

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ampsvx123, Sannti, AKAY87 and 7 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
You're born in a random country, you're born with a randomised appearance, random family, random predispositions to random psychological problems, randomised socioeconomic class, randomised culture etc etc

I was privileged to be born in a first-world country but not privileged enough to have had a loving family in a middle class home. I was privileged enough to have been born with above average intelligence but not privileged enough to have been born neurotypical and without the risk of developing severe mental illness from a young age. I was privileged enough to have been born somewhat conventionally attractive but not with the ability to adequately take care of my appearance and hygiene due to executive dysfunction.

The looks thing bothers me because the amount of times I've heard that I was "too pretty" to be the way I am is immeasurable. I hate how shallow humans can be sometimes. Even when you're in great pain, they're still focused on aesthetics. My personality is standoffish and robotic and I am sure people feel put off by being around me.

It all feels like a cruel joke from the universe. The randomness and unpredictability of existence makes me I'll and I want out asap
Ikr! This is all so unfair. I hate the fact that it was all random and up to chance.

I also hate how shallow society is, and the fixation on looks and appearance.

Most importantly of all tho, I hate the fact that I was born with ASD. It's literally a curse. I wish I were born with just ADHD, not ASD, and definitely not both. ASD is literally like a curse.

Last edited:
Reactions: AKAY87, Trannydiary, myusername890 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally see it as always preferable to never exist at all as to never exist prevents all suffering, existence really is too cruel, it's a curse to me having the ability to exist in this world where chance so senselessly determines everything.

Reactions: sadandlonely99