FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This anti-suicide society really disgusts me, I always find it disgusting how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option despite the fact that we were so cruelly burdened with the ability to exist in the first place.
I just hate how people are expected to suffer no matter what, it's such a repulsive view and I absolutely despise those anti-suicide people who want to restrict suicide method options all because they want to stay here.
I'm sorry but other people aren't them, we all experience existence differently, it's a personal decision when to die and it's not other people's business.

It's so horrible how the delusional worship of life is pushed onto everyone with no acceptance towards the fact that wanting to die actually is rational, I just find it so wrong how we are expected to suffer no matter what with no straightforward way to die.
I don't understand why we should have to continue suffering if we don't want to, like existing is pointless and we are all just going to die anyway.
Anti-suicide is just evil to me, it's evil to want to force people to suffer as much as possible in this hellish and harmful reality despite the fact that there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get.

Reactions: Immensevoid, sserafim, sadone2122 and 1 other person
ToniFoxGirl!!

ToniFoxGirl!!

Maybe a race to nowhere, still hope that I win
Aug 20, 2023
Someone I used to be friends with is trying to convince me right now life is worth living. No one else seems to understand I am constantly suffering. No one understands the body horror, the regrets, nothing, im so alone in my own agony. I'm sorry that the world is like this