• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, this world will always be the most evil place, it's horrifying how life so tragically exists at all causing so much endless suffering and cruelty as a result. And what disgusts me is how suffering is worshipped so much in this world, humans are such repulsive species with how they so harmfully procreate yet they wish to imprison individuals in this existence until they cease existing anyway. It's hellish how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option even know we never could have contented to being burdened with the ability to exist in this reality where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Human existence is very futile, tiresome and torturous so to me wanting to cease existing on my own terms is all that makes sense to prevent unnecessary pain and problems in an existence that was undesirable in the first place. But sadly there is so much brainwashing into trying make people believe that wanting to die is "irrational" just so futile and unnecessary suffering is prolonged, sadly so many want to force others to suffer for as much as possible for as long as possible.
I hate this anti-suicide society where suicide is seen as worse than suffering even know nobody can be harmed by not-existing and we are all just destined to die anyway. In fact I see ceasing to exist as being a positive thing as I very strongly believe death to just be an eternal and dreamless sleep, free from this burdensome existence.
The true problem will always lie in existence itself rather than the perfectly valid wish to be free from it, it's horrible how humans are expected to suffer no matter what with no straightforward way to escape from the curse that is existence in peace.

• Love
Reactions: lostinmythoughts, haibane, Daxter_87 and 11 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Funeral cry your feelings and expressions are. valid. U have every right to feel the way u do. I live in America and my thought was is it the entire planet that worships suffering? I was under the impression that it's a USA thing. Do you think it's really the entire planet? That's depressing. As if I am not severely depressed already!

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Funeral cry your feelings and expressions are. valid. U have every right to feel the way u do. I live in America and my thought was is it the entire planet that worships suffering? I was under the impression that it's a USA thing. Do you think it's really the entire planet? That's depressing. As if I am not severely depressed already!
Pretty much even know assisted suicide is legalised in some places for specific people. Especially where I live is very anti-suicide, it's obvious that this world worships suffering by how suicide is viewed as something to prevent rather than a personal decision to respect.

• Love
Reactions: lostinmythoughts, Painfu.Ll.suffering, Daxter_87 and 4 others
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Christianity has a lot to do with it, and religion in general.

• Love
Reactions: lostinmythoughts, Painfu.Ll.suffering and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Human existence is very futile, tiresome and torturous
Or just yours? Not trying to be abrasive, it's just much easier for me to separate normies and people like ourselves into two different kinds. Do normies even suffer? They seem brain-damaged by nature, no "brainwashing" needed.

Like my mom cannot compute 2 and 2 together, and loves both me and the president who wants to kill me. Or those Christian scientists. People in general don't have a consistent worldview.

Reactions: Null Hypothesis, lostinmythoughts and ijustwishtodie
f1f7y8yoL053r

f1f7y8yoL053r

Nov 14, 2023
I don't understand why ppl want to force me to live. 'The sanctity of life' bs. I didn't ask to be born. I'm obviously not supposed to be here. The only reason I can come up with is religious BS or ppl like to laugh at me. My family calls my life a shit show. One they like to watch I guess. Well the show is almost over assholes.

• Love
Reactions: Dayrain, Adûnâi and lostinmythoughts
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Threads like these are why I think you're the best user here. You're so realistic and acknowledge this world for what it is, perhaps slightly even more than how other suicidal people would. I get a temporary relief after seeing somebody acknowledge this shitshow for what it is. Ignorance is bliss

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, lostinmythoughts and Daxter_87
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
That's a beautiful little cat that avatar
I don't understand why ppl want to force me to live. 'The sanctity of life' bs. I didn't ask to be born. I'm obviously not supposed to be here. The only reason I can come up with is religious BS or ppl like to laugh at me. My family calls my life a shit show. One they like to watch I guess. Well the show is almost over assholes.
I'm don't know how to do a lot of stuff on this site. Figuring it out little by little. I struggle with 21st century technology

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, lostinmythoughts and f1f7y8yoL053r
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
I think you see the world as you can... If youve been raised in a shitshow you can either realize it and look for a new environment as long until you find a not - shitshow environment and then maybe you will change your view...

As our current economy and system favors narcissism or at least does not support or even see the sensitive and "weak" ... There seems to be more shitty evil people than good ones....

People with good lifes don't like shitshows... Further potentiating the shitshow experience of one person who would like to leave and be seen... Because its better to believe that shitshows don't exist...
But that's why i think assisted death could be so vital. If i lost myself at some point in this life and am.not able to recover... Let me leave peacefully instead of starting new difficulties

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and lostinmythoughts
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
To me, this world will always be the most evil place, it's horrifying how life so tragically exists at all causing so much endless suffering and cruelty as a result. And what disgusts me is how suffering is worshipped so much in this world, humans are such repulsive species with how they so harmfully procreate yet they wish to imprison individuals in this existence until they cease existing anyway. It's hellish how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option even know we never could have contented to being burdened with the ability to exist in this reality where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Human existence is very futile, tiresome and torturous so to me wanting to cease existing on my own terms is all that makes sense to prevent unnecessary pain and problems in an existence that was undesirable in the first place. But sadly there is so much brainwashing into trying make people believe that wanting to die is "irrational" just so futile and unnecessary suffering is prolonged, sadly so many want to force others to suffer for as much as possible for as long as possible.
I hate this anti-suicide society where suicide is seen as worse than suffering even know nobody can be harmed by not-existing and we are all just destined to die anyway. In fact I see ceasing to exist as being a positive thing as I very strongly believe death to just be an eternal and dreamless sleep, free from this burdensome existence.
The true problem will always lie in existence itself rather than the perfectly valid wish to be free from it, it's horrible how humans are expected to suffer no matter what with no straightforward way to escape from the curse that is existence in peace.
I feel the same!! I'm not sure why god created us to begin with??? I'm thinking about fetnyl od it's guaranteed but I have to find the resources to buy it… hopefully soon I just can't take life anymore I'm tired 😴

• Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and Adûnâi