obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
I fucking hate how they just wanna fuck me and hold me and kiss me and they dont care about deeper connection.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Kit1, Sylveon and 7 others
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I fucking hate how they just wanna fuck me and hold me and kiss me and they dont care about deeper connection.
Funny, women just want to sleep with me when I just want a deeper connection. Way of the world, I guess. Best wishes.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kit1
W

wherestheexit

Dec 28, 2023
Women can be just as bad, even worse in some cases

Reactions: losing hope
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Casual sex is different than sex with a partner.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I am a man & in my 42 years LIVED experience, I've found at least 80% of women to be shallow. i.e. they won't even consider a man as a partner if they don't drive a £30k + car etc. Don't believe me, look how many women walk around the UK's rich area's (like Knightbridge in London). Now compare that to how many women walk around the UK's poorest areas like the Getto's in Bradford. A lot less I can tell you.

No woman in my 42 years wanted a deep connection, they just wanted material shit. Like Madonna sung about. So I found it through drugs and a deep connection with Gabor Mate, Rich Roll, Kurt Cobain, Chester Bennington and Richard Ashcroft. Amongst many others as well. Is there any women operating on such deep levels as the aforementioned names?