FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because it really is such a terrible crime to force life into this hellish and harmful reality. Procreation is just so unnecessary and to not procreate would prevent so much suffering, in fact it'd lead to the only ideal outcome which is letting this species go extinct.

Procreation will always be a crime as existence is nothing more than a harmful imposition, once one exists there is no limit as to how much they can suffer, and procreation burdens one with the ability to suffer.

Procreation is the ultimate cause of all human suffering, all that it does is create problems and needs that were all unnecessary in the first place. Nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything which is why the only compassionate outcome is to leave the non-existent alone in peace where they are eternally unable to suffer.
Procreation is even more disgusting as it isn't like consciousness comes with an offswitch so therefore the fact that we cannot just die in peace means we are basically being punished all because of the crime to procreate.
It's just so horrible, tragic and unacceptable how life keeps on being forced here in an endless cycle of suffering.

Reactions: Daxter_87, Justso-tiredof-life, sserafim and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've made a lot of poor decisions in my life, yet one of the best ever is that I never had children.
Even as a child I somehow knew I didn't want to marry and have kids.
I feel awful for children today, especially with the current state of the world, because they are so innocent and have very little concept of the fact that they have been forced into a world of suffering.
What the hell are these parents thinking ?
Most of them are not even good people and just decide to breed because its expected of them. A lot of them will cause their kids mental trauma and have them grow up in poverty, or even try and mould the child into a perfect little version of what they wished they themselves could be. They are just perpetuating suffering on top of suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daxter_87 and sserafim
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I think saying that to live equates to suffering is simply not true, a lot of people are happy to be alive. I may be miserable but I'm glad I was alive to experience certain things I experienced.

Wanting the act of having kids to be considered a crime sounds extreme to me, and would probably create a much worse reality than the current one.

If nothing exists there's no suffering sure but, then, what's the point of having a planet? To exist nothing forever always doesn't particularly sound that much appealing, to me at least.

Sounds like life has treated you very badly for you to have these thoughts, I'm sorry it has been that way... :c

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Sylveon