FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As wanting to cease existing on my own terms is all that makes sense and feels logical to me. It's insane when people act like there is something wrong with you for wishing to be permanently relieved from having the ability to suffer in this futile existence, those people are just deluded.

I don't get how it could ever be irrational wishing for death as after all we are all just destined to decay and die anyway. I see it as logical wanting to take control over the inevitable to prevent future unnecessary suffering in an existence where there is no limit as to how much we can suffer.

The reality is that existence is the problem rather than the thoughts of suicide, wanting to die is just the consequence of being forced into this cruel and harmful existence, all that existence does is create problems there was never a need for.

I just believe death to be nothingness and this comforts me, I see it as better that this existence is forgotten about. Death is the only relief, to cease existing could never be a terrible thing as one cannot suffer from being eternally unaware.

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Hunter2005, Praestat_Mori and 8 others
N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
As wanting to cease existing on my own terms is all that makes sense and feels logical to me. It's insane when people act like there is something wrong with you for wishing to be permanently relieved from having the ability to suffer in this futile existence, those people are just deluded.

I don't get how it could ever be irrational wishing for death as after all we are all just destined to decay and die anyway. I see it as logical wanting to take control over the inevitable to prevent future unnecessary suffering in an existence where there is no limit as to how much we can suffer.

The reality is that existence is the problem rather than the thoughts of suicide, wanting to die is just the consequence of being forced into this cruel and harmful existence, all that existence does is create problems there was never a need for.

I just believe death to be nothingness and this comforts me, I see it as better that this existence is forgotten about. Death is the only relief, to cease existing could never be a terrible thing as one cannot suffer from being eternally unaware.
I think every person in this world should have the option to get a lethal injection and/or a fatal dose of medication anytime no questions asked. None of us asked to or agreed to come into this world, and we should have the right to leave it at anytime. What I don't understand is why aren't more people suicidal? This life is extremely difficult and pointless.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, LetmeCTB566, Hunter2005 and 7 others
deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
No one needs justification, if you no longer want to continue, you have the right to not continue, no matter how good or bad your life is. It's your basic human right

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Hunter2005, floralheaddress and 5 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Majority decides right and wrong.

Reactions: アホペンギン, Praestat_Mori and Lost in a Dream
PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
right, i know some people that act like it's such a taboo or crime to even talk about suicide
very frustrating.

• Hugs
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, アホペンギン, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

Apr 28, 2023
I completely agree with you. It's so annoying tbh. They keep telling me to go get help and that there is something wrong with me. Like- are you expecting me to brainwash myself instead of accepting reality? No thank you. I'd rather kms than willingly brainwash myself. They all act like its a big fucking deal. So dramatic. It's so annoying.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Hunter2005, floralheaddress and 4 others
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I hate it too. This is why I no longer talk to anybody about it. They always want to us to stay alive at all cost regardless and don't care about our personal wants and needs. What is so wrong about wanting to die at the time and place of your choosing?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, IDoNotExist, Hunter2005 and 4 others
S

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
People cannot accept that some people aren't curable or fixable because that'd force them to confront their own reality and that's too taboo for them

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, IDoNotExist, アホペンギン and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Just reach out for help. There is someone saying everyone here needs to do that.

I'm done reaching out for help, way past that point. Wish I had never done that actually.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: IDoNotExist, tiger b, アホペンギン and 1 other person
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I wish I could talk openly with my brothers. But yes, a huge pushback against a rational discussion of taking a proactive role in when you wish to end your life. At least I can speak openly here . 🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
People who really want to die or consider this as their last option suffer so much in their lives that they are forced to consider dying. It's an insult to say "There's sth wrong with you, wanting to die". There's nothing wrong we just wanting to be relieved from all agony and suffering in the world.

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
This mindset of being so deluded to the point that you believe there's something wrong with anyone who wishes to die stems from ignorance. Ignorance because they had never struggled enough in their lives to be capable of coming to an understanding with everyone's situations without any judgement and being inclined to just accept what they want instead of enforcing what they'd want for themselves at that moment in time on them. I'm sure if the pro-lifers were in those who suffer's shoes then they'd understand.

Wanting to die almost always is caused by hopelessness and it is always a last resort since living clearly isn't a realistic option anymore, for those who wish to die. This hopelessness is because of years of struggling, without a possible way to relieve themselves in sight, even at the end of the tunnel where there's supposedly light, according to many people. And again, the expression "there is always light at the end of the tunnel" yet again comes from ignorance!

Pro-lifers don't understand this concept of there being a "last resort" and immediately come to the conclusion that those who aren't like them aren't mentally stable enough to decide for themselves despite the fact that their decision came from years of struggling. The only way to make people aware of their surroundings rather than being oblivious to how other people spend their lives, the only realistic option is to force suffering on them. It is the only way that I can imagine to make an impact since they never take criticism.

Personally, I refuse to take part in this shitshow. I will just ignore pro-lifers for now and when my time comes, it'll be as if they never existed anymore.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?