Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I can't show emotions, I just have a blank face but can still feel emotions. When my dad would ask me I'd say "I'm having fun" on our vacation. Today come to find out that he complained to my sister that I was ungrateful about everything. After 7 years of being like this he still has yet to realize that I can't show my emotions. Fun, I hate him so much. I always have for a good reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ampsvx123, EternalShore and HeartSayako
C

chinadoll

Oct 28, 2023
That sounds so frustrating I'm sorry. I hope you're able to explain everything to him eventually somehow, maybe in a controlled environment like family therapy?

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
That sounds so frustrating I'm sorry. I hope you're able to explain everything to him eventually somehow, maybe in a controlled environment like family therapy?
My sister did that for me. But thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
I can't show emotions, I just have a blank face but can still feel emotions. When my dad would ask me I'd say "I'm having fun" on our vacation. Today come to find out that he complained to my sister that I was ungrateful about everything. After 7 years of being like this he still has yet to realize that I can't show my emotions. Fun, I hate him so much. I always have for a good reason.
I totally understand you. Here, for some reason I don't know, I can express myself and express my feelings, try, see if you can.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I totally understand you. Here, for some reason I don't know, I can express myself and express my feelings, try, see if you can.
I can express emotions verbally, just not physically. I am able to smile but I dont I have to make myself smile. Ya'know?

• Aww..
Reactions: supergip