Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
I wish I had someone to walk me through this hell hole of a life. I see people being such assholes to people who give them the slightest bit of attention but I would crave to have someone talk to me. At times I don't mind me alone but when I'm shopping or in the town I always see a couple or a group of friends and the loneliness just kicks in and takes a hold of me.

It's kinda sad that I'm going to die alone when I ctb.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, Belaya Noch, _Minsk and 13 others
N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
If it makes you feel any better, I've been that person that typically has friends and a girlfriend. The loneliness you feel is biological, when you end up having these friends or romantic relationships you (or perhaps I'm speaking for myself here) will typically have a "honeymoon" phase, but it eventually gets tiring and harmful for people with severe depression, ptsd or other issues you typically see on here. Friendship and romantic interests can be just as harmful and destructive as loneliness.

I know that might not make you feel better or help. It sucks you feel that way, but it's very normal due to how we as humans are programmed.

• Love
Reactions: Josef2000, Ghost2211, Silvermorning and 1 other person
darkness falls

darkness falls

Oct 22, 2020
Lonliness sucks. I understand exactly how you feel too. Esp when I'm forty and not married with kids let alone in a relationship. It's just not happening for me. Shit I don't even have money or career.

Ever notice that the ones who don't deserve such a good life are the ones who have it all? While you struggle with all the shit they couldn't even imagine. Yes we all have issues and nobody has a perfect life blah blah blah but what I'm saying can't be complete fiction.

It's not fair and it blows.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Josef2000, clocktower, Ghost2211 and 2 others
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I know what you mean, loneliness is a bitch. When I see happy groups of people or couples kissing each other and holding their hands outside a window I always get envious and angry. This envy gets so big sometimes I almost hate these people. I don't want to do anything bad to this people, this hatred is rather pointed towards this unfairness than people themselves. I just can't answer myself why this world is so unfair how it seems. I feel so helpless against my fate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Josef2000, Belaya Noch, clocktower and 2 others
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Ever notice that the ones who don't deserve such a good life are the ones who have it all?

That's cause they're more adapted to a sociopathic system, whereas people with excessive empathy get crushed.
One group will bred more and the other less, until genetic dysgenics tips in favor of the first group.

I can easily envision a Gatacca future, where genetic markups are bought and sold as candy. It's already happening now, with arranged pregnancies and ivf.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Josef2000, Belaya Noch, darkness falls and 1 other person
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Loneliness is horrible . It slowly kills the soul. Envying others who seem to have endless friends and relationships is understandable .As is wanting that one special someone. Its hard. Very hard at times.
I know it may not help much but I just wanted you to know you are not alone in this.

• Love
Reactions: Zebedee, Josef2000, Belaya Noch and 3 others