• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Existing is so overwhelming and painful. I hate that I have to vent on here To cope. I'm so pathetic. If anyone I know saw these posts they would probably hate me. Idk why im venting. I shouldn't be dumping this stupid shit on everyone. I'm making peoples mental health worse….I don't want to make someone's day worse by them reading something sad. I just. Don't have anywhere else I feel safe going. Everyone's scary

• Hugs
Reactions: Doemu, 1sadtran, sserafim and 7 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate with finding existence overwhelming. Also, don't worry about venting on here, it's okay to vent on this site. After all, that's what the venting flair is for. You won't make anybody on this site feel worse as we all feel shitty already due to life. I think everybody's too focused on how their own life is painful. So feel free to vent here all you want

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and kawaiiphantom