Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Fuck this pointless existence

The world is a natural hell. You don't deserve it. It is a torture all the same.
It's a place where suffering is unavoidable and people are always struggling with psychological, physical and/or financial problems.
It's a place where people are suffering from: poverty, wars, diseases, lack of basic needs, infrastructure, health and education, human rights abuses and exploration.
It's a place where greed, crime, corruption, abuse of power and other problems are widespread in many parts of the world.
It's a place where we constantly have to deal with bad people and bad actions that impact us negatively.
It's a place where things are unstable and unpredictable, which means that they can change drastically in a short period of time. A loved one may die, you may lose your job and your life may turn much worse in a matter of just a few months.
It's a place where we have to work for decades and constantly have to worry about money and bills.
It's a place where we have to deal with problems such as racism, sexism, LGBTphobia, social inequality.
It's a place where good people may have bad lives whereas bad people may have good lives, which would further the notion of injustice.
Born and your countdown to non existence starts ticking.
To me this is a solid reason earth is hell.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: oddetoad, floralheaddress, Trakehner and 3 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I think we are in hell im not gonna lie

Reactions: Hotsackage
ASBA999

ASBA999

Dec 7, 2023
It's a living nightmare

Reactions: oddetoad and Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
It's a living nightmare
In all honesty, why does the world feel like utter hell? It feels and seems like the world is practically the closest that one can get to hell without actually dying.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
can you imagine how someone would breed a child here? Do you understand the level of evil required to do that?
It's quite insane tbh

whenever i see a parent all I see is "Ok, this person is willing to use an innocent shield as a shield to protect themselves"

or "A life has no value , let me put this innocent child to endure a lifetime of pointless suffering cause I wanted sex"

Honestly I'd pay to watch Hunger Games with parents xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Trakehner and SpiritualDeath
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
can you imagine how someone would breed a child here? Do you understand the level of evil required to do that?
It's quite insane tbh

whenever i see a parent all I see is "Ok, this person is willing to use an innocent shield as a shield to protect themselves"

or "A life has no value , let me put this innocent child to endure a lifetime of pointless suffering cause I wanted sex"
the human species would go extinct if getting pregnant was a choice because i am willing to bet most pregnancies are in fact the result of wanting sex and it's just a unintended consequence for most

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
the human species would go extinct if getting pregnant was a choice because i am willing to bet most pregnancies are in fact the result of wanting sex and it's just a unintended consequence for most
Dude I know you're just repeating something that has been indoctrinated and repeated to you for your entire life but you need to break out of your trance ..

You got 24 weeks to make an abortion thats well over enough time to stop it.

24 WEEKS ...

It's A BS lie you've been told over and over again like so many other things in this world.
This place is built on lies, you havent done enough research if you havent figured that out.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
You got 24 weeks to make an abortion thats well over enough time to stop it.
most women don't believe in having an abortion
Dude I know you're just repeating something that has been indoctrinated and repeated to you for your entire life
nope these are my own thoughts regarding humans being born

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
thats another lie they told you.
can you even begin to explain why it's a lie?, it's something i've thought up for myself, i don't believe the universe is predetermine, i believe we have choice to influence the outcome

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
can you even begin to explain why it's a lie?, it's something i've thought up for myself, i don't believe the universe is predetermine, i believe we have choice to influence the outcome
ive seen and experienced too much in my life and I know in my heart that this was all a setup from the very first events in my life.
I know this place is a fake reality and it wasn't by chance that I am here .. it was intentional from the very start.. by who or what I have no idea.

I also know that everything we do here is being recorded. Everything you do.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
ve seen and experienced too much in my life and I know in my heart that this was all a setup from the very first events in my life.
I know this place is a fake reality and it wasn't by chance that I am here .. it was intentional from the very start.. by who or what I have no idea.

I also know that everything we do here is being recorded. Everything you do.
your a paranoid schizophrenic for a guess i'd go see a doctor with your paranoid delusions

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

• Yay!
Reactions: oddetoad
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
your a paranoid schizophrenic for a guess i'd go see a doctor with your paranoid delusions

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
I know, it's hard hearing the truth. Not every mind can take it

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I know, it's hard hearing the truth. Not every mind can take it
so what if we are being recorded i don't give a shit, you obviously believe in a creator of the universe i don't i believe it came into existence from nothing

everything that exist came into existence from nothing from simple beginning comes complex things if you prescribe to the idea that god created everything that doesn't explain what created god the obvious conclusion to be drawn is that something did come into existance from nothing which means there is no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but pointless indifference

• Yay!
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
so what if we are being recorded i don't give a shit, you obviously believe in a creator of the universe i don't i believe it came into existence from nothing

everything that exist came into existence from nothing from simple beginning comes complex things if you prescribe to the idea that god created everything that doesn't explain what created god the obvious conclusion to be drawn is that something did come into existance from nothing which means there is no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but pointless indifference
you dont believe someone designed the human body?
i cant understand your sentence its so poorly built

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you dont believe someone designed the human body?
no because DNA evolution is just an error code, it is literally mutants and mutation, not even mutating on purpose, and the entire mutant code was strung together by chaotic incident of physics. It does not know what it's doing, or that you even exist - neither DNA nor the universe has anyone's back.
Understanding you are a mutant of biochemistry, that is on a road to nowhere, just following the scripts of DNA code woven together by pure chaotic happenstance of physics is where the secular truth of life has been sitting since year 1859. Anything else beyond that is a mere wishful idealization, a poisonous remnant of failed culture.

Reactions: HaHaSoLame
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
no because DNA evolution is just an error code, it is literally mutants and mutation, not even mutating on purpose, and the entire mutant code was strung together by chaotic incident of physics. It does not know what it's doing, or that you even exist - neither DNA nor the universe has anyone's back.
Understanding you are a mutant of biochemistry, that is on a road to nowhere, just following the scripts of DNA code woven together by pure chaotic happenstance of physics is where the secular truth of life has been sitting since year 1859. Anything else beyond that is a mere wishful idealization, a poisonous remnant of failed culture.
"secular truth" haha dude Im sorry you still believe the lies you've been fed.

it's not just a mutation anyone with enough braincells can figure out this torture device called the human body was designed.
if you havent gotten that far I suggest you study anatomy before you talk.

Have you read anything at all about the human anatomy? Like, I'm not even mad I'm just curious because you seem to have just came up with these ideas lol.
You have a long road ahead of you that mcuh is clear if you still believe the lies they told you in the history books and science books in school lmao.

I cant CBA anymore with someone who just stepped inside this area .. sry no more replies for you. Bye.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
it's not just a mutation anyone with enough braincells can figure out this torture device called the human body was designed.
evolution 100 percent real you don't even believe reality real i think we are done here

• Yay!
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
evolution 100 percent real you don't even believe reality real i think we are done here
im 99% sure this is a fake holographic reality yes

evolution is real yes but it was designed. =)

Come back when you're actually serious and done at least 1 hour of research lil bro.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so cruel and horrifying how humans continue to procreate despite the reality that existence undeniably is so hellish. I also hate this place, it's a curse to exist as a conscious being with the ability to suffer endlessly. Only the thought of eternally ceasing to exist comforts me, I only see eternal nothingness where all is forgotten about as being desirable, it's disturbing how much suffering there is here, I certainly see it as better that existence is erased.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
It's just so cruel and horrifying how humans continue to procreate despite the reality that existence undeniably is so hellish. I also hate this place, it's a curse to exist as a conscious being with the ability to suffer endlessly. Only the thought of eternally ceasing to exist comforts me, I only see eternal nothingness where all is forgotten about as being desirable, it's disturbing how much suffering there is here, I certainly see it as better that existence is erased.
FC , they're not worth your energy, you're only gonna get drained of energy if you keep doing what you're doing.
Half the people you're talking about isn't even real to begin with !

And the evil horny couple ones who keep procreating will face judgement in the after-life no doubt! They will be held responsible like a Witch would in the 1640s.

Save your energy FC and make it the best for yourself here and don't focus on the evil it will only drag you down. I share your thoughts FULLY

• Hmph!