Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Here I am venting again. I am a really hard worker - harder than most. We are short on LAs and I volunteered today to work on a big project because the other two lazy asses wouldn't volunteer. Do you think I got a thank you - kiss my ass or any other kind of recognition? Oh fuck no. The bitch I work for harped on me all day do this - did you get this done - etc. I informed her because she is so fucking stupid that we were short las and I was assisting another attorney - so what I got was well I need those notebooks (btw the notebooks are NOT important - she is just a bitch and wants what she wants when she wants it). She speaks to me as if I were some idiot I FUCKING HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then little hitler is in the breakroom and I was talking to her - in the middle of a sentence an attorney walks in and its as if I never existed - she starts talking to him as if I were invisible. I hate my life, my job, my house, this fucking worthless state (NM) and everything associated with it. I have issues from the bitch who had me (mother dearest) telling me how worthless I am - growing up with that shit in your head and hearing it for 17 years I can't get it out. Im so tired of trying to please people (I know I shouldnt but its hard to shake). I nee to ctb as soon as possible, Im just so afraid I'll fail - I can't fail Im not afraid of dying hell that's what I want is to see my little girl again, I'm afraid I won't die. Thanks for listening.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Gonnerr and Aloneisbestforme
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful how humans are so unnecessarily cruel and just create suffering, I get that it's awful having to endure an existence you hate so I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, to me it's so horrible how we cannot just easily leave this world in a guaranteed way, failing ctb is also what I would fear.