• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I hardly ever dream and when I do it's usually nightmares or something where as soon as you wake up it makes you feel so irritated and uneasy. Well I took some medicine to knock me out and while dreaming all I remember is feeling so much tenseness and end up feeling trapped that I couldn't wake up from the nightmare every time I woke up. Even while I'm dreaming it's depressing as whatever I was dreaming was just so unsettling and disturbing. It's like as you're aware that you're dreaming it just sucks you in like Freddy Krueger. It's just disturbing how realistic and hurtful even dreams can be. It just made me hate myself and angry that I couldn't control it like everything else.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 4 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I relate, I hate dreaming too. I agree with everything you said except sadly I dream almost every night and its really starting to bother me. Its always a nightmare about my abusive past or something to remind me of my ex. It just ends up making me feel even more depressed, angry and ruins my day because there is nothing that seems to stop the damn dreams. I try so hard to push these horrible thoughts of my past and my ex out of my mind and then it all gets undone when I dream like some sick joke...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Angst Filled Fuck Up, throwaway777 and 3 others