• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Since I've had my near-suicide-attempt moment when everybody found out I was suicidal, they care for me more than anyone would care for a baby. They eat with me, they work with me, they sleep with me, they visit doctors with me, etc. I'm sick of it. I mean I know I can't do much about it because they have a right to worry about me, but still, I'm a huge introvert and I need more time alone.
If you have any ways to do that except for sleep deprivation or staying in the bathroom for hours, hit me up please :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Ash, rozeske and 7 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Hopefully the intensity will calm down soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: juna, dinosavr and fleetingnight
Sylveon

Sylveon

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Wish we could switch places. 🫂🤍

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: damienlerone03 and dinosavr
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
This is why I'm scared of telling anyone I am suicidal or failing an attempt. I know I'll lose freedom and alone time.

Reactions: juna, dinosavr and SelfKill
rayray

rayray

Jul 14, 2024
As
Since I've had my near-suicide-attempt moment when everybody found out I was suicidal, they care for me more than anyone would care for a baby. They eat with me, they work with me, they sleep with me, they visit doctors with me, etc. I'm sick of it. I mean I know I can't do much about it because they have a right to worry about me, but still, I'm a huge introvert and I need more time alone.
If you have any ways to do that except for sleep deprivation or staying in the bathroom for hours, hit me up please :)
Sorry if this sounds dumb but ask for alone time? Explain how you need personal space without being watched and supervised

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Would you feel comfortable with people being in the same house/apartment as you, but not in the same room? If so, maybe you'd both feel more comfortable that way. It'd be pretty difficult to actually CTB without them hearing anything at all, I think, so maybe you could explain you're an introvert and convince them that it'll be alright.

I know it's not the same as being totally alone, but maybe it's a little better than the way things are now. Besides that, unfortunately idk, besides waiting it out (which sucks) People will calm down about it in time, and I hope that time passes quickly

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
As

Sorry if this sounds dumb but ask for alone time? Explain how you need personal space without being watched and supervised
Would you feel comfortable with people being in the same house/apartment as you, but not in the same room? If so, maybe you'd both feel more comfortable that way. It'd be pretty difficult to actually CTB without them hearing anything at all, I think, so maybe you could explain you're an introvert and convince them that it'll be alright.

I know it's not the same as being totally alone, but maybe it's a little better than the way things are now. Besides that, unfortunately idk, besides waiting it out (which sucks) People will calm down about it in time, and I hope that time passes quickly
Oh actually you might both be right. They might probably understand it if I explain it to them. I'll definitely try!

• Hugs
Reactions: rayray and fleetingnight
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Explain to them how you feel suffocated, and it isn't helping, it is making you worse. You need time alone, literally everyone does.

It's good that you acknowledge it's because they don't want you to hurt yourself, but as an introvert myself, I've been in this situation and it is awful.

Please speak up

I hope it gets better for you

• Hugs
Reactions: dinosavr
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
It is horrible. On the flip side, and I don't say this to diminish or invalidate what you're feeling, so is being left to get on with it. I mean, I don't want to be on suicide watch by friends - it was bad enough on the ward - but being abandoned entirely is pretty miserable too.

Sucks, whichever way you look at. Hope you're at least milking them for lots of mugs of tea. Still haven't managed to train the dog to make me one.

• Hugs
Reactions: dinosavr, Praestat_Mori and rozeske